Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 3

As the card game rolled on, Uncle Shyam, the young milkman and the big African brute continued to molest my sweet homely innocent mother as she served drinks and fries for them, right in front of me. Sometimes, they would pat her fat ass-cheeks over her skirt or they would try to rub her creamy smooth womanly thighs or shove their hands insider her black mini-skirt or even try to cop a feel of her breasts over her dress. Even though it was embarrassing watching these perverts treat my mother like a common whore, right in front of me, I was secretly getting horny watching this happen and also getting hard in the process. Uncle Shyam noticed the beads of sweat forming on my forehead and smiled. Kire, ma ke erom bhabe uttyakta korte dekhte bhalo lagche (Are you enjoying watching your mom being molested by us), he said in a cold whisper.

Even though I knew I was caught, I decided to remain coy. N-na. Eta on-nek beshi hoejache. (N-no. This is too much.), I stammered, while my eyes still hung low as I was unable to meet Uncle Shyams cruel and lusty gaze.

Without warning, Uncle Shyam suddenly reached down from under the table with his right hand and settled it on my raging hard-on, giving it a gentle squeeze. Ohhh!, I squealed softly, mindful of the other guests on the table.

Oh toh ma ke erom nata obosthae dekhe tor khara hoegeche! (Oh, so youve become hard after seeing your mom in such a submissive state!), he chuckled softly like a cunning old pot-bellied fox. My small five-inch boner filled his hand as he closed his fingers around it. My heart was somewhere up in my throat and I knew that he could hear my breathing fast and evenly. He crept in closer and started whispering in my ear, Aaj raate tor ma ke amra tinjone mile jomie chudbo! Gonodhorshon korbo tor mishti gharelu ma-er, tor choker samne! (Tonight all three of us are going to enjoy fucking your mom! Well gangbang the shit out of your sweet homely mother right in front of your eyes!). I couldnt believe what the audacity of Uncle Shyam to whisper something like that in my ear. Although I was getting excited, I was also afraid for my mothers safety at this point.

Uncle Shyam then did the unthinkable. As he was squeezing my cock again and again, he gently grabbed my left arm and guided my hand to his own throbbing manhood. I could feel his full meaty package! His trousers were old, thin and faded. Not too much material in the way. I felt him getting hard, his shape becoming more substantial as I began to touch and explore. It gradually got harder and started to feel more business like. It was pointing down to the left. Every now and then it strained a little and got a little bigger. As we continued to fondle each others members, the pot-bellied pervert again whispered in my ear saying, Ishhhh ki bhalo lagche re erom handle mara! Icche korche tor ma er sathe sathe tokeo chude di! Isshhhh jodi tui ekta meye hotis tahle sobar samne toke ekhun langto kore chudtam re khankir chele! Chinta koris na, ekdin toke ami dorkar hole tor ma er sari-salwar porie pagoler moton chudbo! (Isshhhh this handjob feels so good! I feel like fucking you too along with your mother! If only you were a girl then I would fuck you right now in front of everyone, you son of a bitch! Dont worry, one day Ill make you wear your moms clothing and fuck your brains out!) Shivers crept up my spine as soon as he said that. My mom came about for another round of cold drinks and snacks and no sooner Uncle Shyam let go of my cock and forced me to let go of his. To be honest, I was a little disappointed. But I knew for a fact that now both he and I were fully charged up for what was going to happen next.

This time my mature married mother stood between me and Uncle Shyam, since the continuous molesting by this African brute was becoming too much for her. But what she didnt realize was that after that brief cock-fondling with me, the pot-bellied pervert had become increasingly aroused and as soon as my mom started serving the drinks, he put his right hand on her thigh. By now, my mom had become used to this touchy-feeling and decided to ignore it. But Uncle Shyam was persistent. His hand started floating - right around the hem of her dress, on the skirt, and then down on her nylon stockings to her knee, then back up. I could sense my mom shivering at the indecent touches of this pervert in front of the two other guys and thus, she was giving fleeting annoyed glances at the pervert, to discourage him from what he was doing. In response, however, Uncle Shyam casually hitched the hem and went under the skirt onto her upper thigh. Ooohhh!, my mom moaned in surprise and quickly took a step back. Much to her dismay, both Raju and the African freak heard her and knew what was going on. This time, however, they were not going to let her go easy.

Mr. Prasad, Im bored!, he declared, Its time to up the stakes! My mom and I glanced back at each other dubiously, uncertain of what he meant. On the other hand, Uncle Shyam and Raju gave fleeting looks at each other and smiled evilly. As he looked at me, the African began to explain: You see, at first we decided to play for money. But, out of the four of us, only the two of us (Uncle Shyam and the African brute) have the money. Raju is a penniless milkman. And you would have to loan money from your Daddy.and we wouldnt want you to do that., he gave a wry smile as he said that, So how about this We will play a game of 29, which is very popular in your country. Mr. Prasad and I will form a team, while you and your milkman will form the other team. If you win one game point or we lose one game point, then we will pay you 10 Rupees for every bid we lose. But, if you lose one game point or we win one game point, then your mother will have to do something special for us., he winked.

My mom was terrified and I knew that in no way, she would agree to this. But the idea excited me and out of that excitement, even before my mom could respond, I said without hesitation, Yes, I agree to the terms. Lets play!

Excellent!, said the muscular nigger, allowing both Uncle Shyam and Raju to give quick hopeful smiles to each other. However, needless to say, my sweet homely innocent mother was horrified that I would allow that. But the African brute frightened her and so, she dared not protest.

As the cards were dealt and the bidding started, I could sense my moms heart beating rapidly as she stood beside me. Uncle Shyam and the African were the bidding side and while I was hoping for them to lose a point, deep down both me and the milkman wanted them to win. I was excited at the thought of what these two genuine perverts were planning to do to my sweet mother if they won. At the end of the round, when all eight tricks had been played, both our sides counted the card points in the tricks each of us had won. Once the simple counting was over and after adjusting their card points as a pair, it was revealed that Uncle Shyam and the African had failed to take at least as many card points as they had bid. As a result, they lose one game point. My mom breathed a sigh of relief. However, Uncle Shyam and the brute didnt seem too unhappy or surprised. They happily placed 10 rupees at the center of the table and smirked like two teenagers almost ready to win a prize. It almost felt as though they were toying with me and my mom. What was worse was that even the milkman Raju  who was supposed to be on my team  was smiling along with them.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 06:44 PM