Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The slow, careful massage of her legs continued as the Africans hand moved from the backs to the sides. With each downward stroke, his hand was starting a little further up her legs, moving under her skirt as she stood there. The big black brute slowly moved up and this time he reached her panty-covered butt and began to fondle it. Oooohhhhh!, she moaned as she felt his hand moving up her skirt, stroking the back of her hip as he moved round and down her silky bare thighs again. He was caressing the smooth texture of her thighs, butt and hips with his strong manly arms.

Thash! Thash! Two more hard slaps landed on her bottom. Aaaouuwwwhh!, she yelped. All three men giggled. Yet, my eyes never left the cards. I was too scared to react. Then, I saw his hand shifting a little bit and as his palm shifted, my moms face turned somber. From what I understood, the big black bastard was now trying to trace her pussy over her skimpy white panties, underneath her skirt. My mom bit her lip as his thick dark fingers moved expertly underneath her skirt and as I can imagine, were tracing the outline of her love-canal over the flimsy panties. Ooomphhh!, she groaned, as the big black brute found her pussy-lining and traced a fingertip up and down her labia.

Hahaha! The bitch is wet!, he announced, much to Uncle Shyam and Rajus excitement, and much to my mom and my embarrassment. Then, he did the unthinkable. He suddenly and forcibly lifted her mini-skirt up to her waist and held it there for a few seconds, showing everyone what he was talking about. Everyone, including me and my mom, was shocked at the sudden turn of events! We could see that her juices had soaked the narrow strip of material covering her pussy.

My mom quickly pushed herself away, adjusted her skirt and immediately ran to the kitchen. The other three just laughed watching her run away. To my surprise, they decided not to chase her since this was indeed going to be a long night and I believe they had a lot more sexual adventures planned for her as this night progressed!

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 06:43 PM