Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 45

The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 2
The card game was about to begin! Uncle Shyam said we should sit on the round table as it had 4 chairs lined up around the circumference. I sat on one of the chairs while the milkman and Uncle Shyam sat on the chairs on either side. The big African brute was sitting on the chair right opposite mine. Uncle Shyam took out the deck of cards from his pocket and laid it on the center of the table. My mom was still inside the kitchen, when the black brute suddenly spoke up, So, Mr. Prasad, how did you find this beautiful piece of ass I was shocked when him talking like that about my sweet homely innocent mother. And what was worse, as soon as he asked that question, Uncle Shyam turned his head to look at me for a fleeting second and flashed an ugly devious smirk. Then he turned around again and said to the African, Si is his mother!, he said pointing towards me.

The big brute looked at me with wide eyes full of surprise, Is that so Hmmm, interesting. So, shes a MILF! This night will be a lot of fun!, he said with a sly grin. Honestly, I was too scared to meet his eyes. He was such a big guy! He had bulging muscles and shoulders as big as bowling balls. Even Uncle Shyam looked like a fat kid beside him. I was feeling nervous for what he was going to do to my mom, but at the same time I was also getting excited by the prospect of this big black man fucking her into multiple orgasms. Plus Shyam Uncle and Raju were there as well.

After laying the cards on the table, Uncle Shyam suddenly rose up from his chair, Susu korte jete hobe. Raju tui amader guest er sathe kotha bol, ami ektu ashi. (I have to pee. Raju, you talk to our guest while I come back.). The faint glitter in his eyes told me he was lying and the fact that he had pulled this trick before made me even more suspicious.

As he went towards the bathroom  located right beside our kitchen  I too excused myself and followed him. As I suspected, he didnt even bother entering the bathroom this time and quietly entered the kitchen, where my mom was!

I poked my head from the side of the entrance and watched as that pot-bellied old pervert slowly and silently crept up behind my mom. Even from behind, my mom was a sight to behold. She was slightly bent over the counter causing her skirt to ride a little bit up her legs, exposing her creamy smooth thighs covered by the black transparent stockings. The dress barely covered her bottom and it was exciting to see the direct contact between the naked skin and the fabric of the skirt. As Uncle Shyam moved closer and closer, my heart skipped a beat, until finally he was standing right behind her. Without any delay, he wrapped his fat hairy arms around her waist and grabbed her in almost a light hug.

Oooohhhh!, my mom cried. Startled, my mother quickly tried to push herself back. But the old pervert was too strong and therefore, didnt budge. Instead, he pressed himself up against her back and his crotch was now poking against her ass. Then he started sniffing her hair like a dog! The powerful sweet odor of the flowery perfume that my mom had dabbed herself with was probably making him horny as he instinctively started rubbing his crotch against her panty-and-skirt-covered bum. After a few moments of sniffing her curly black hair, Uncle Shyam brought his mouth closer to her ear-lobes and whispered, Uffff khanki magi! Aaj toke ja sexy lagche na! Amar kache shobdo nei bolar moton! (Uffff you horny slut! You look so sexy tonight! I dont even have the words to describe!) His hands encircled her waist and his dirty tongue slid over her sensitive earlobe.

As this bastard was breathing into her ears and occasionally licking them, my mom started sweating yet shivering with nervousness. Beads of crystal clear sweat formed on her forehead and slowly tricked down her rosy cheeks and finally fell like droplets of rain from her smooth chin. She was silent for sometime as Uncle Shyams rough hands roamed around the area of her fleshy belly, over her French-maid dress. But after a few moments of bearing with this utter molestation, she finally had the courage to ask, Sh-Shyam Babu, aa-aapni amader doodhwala ebong ei adbhut kalo bideshi ke keno niye eschen amader barite Please oderke chole jete bolun! Apni ja bolben ami tai korbo. Kintu please amae oder abong amar cheler samne erom bhabe nakal korben na! (Sh-Shyam Babu, why did you have to bring our milkman and this strange black foreigner to our house Please ask them to leave! Ill do anything you want. But please dont harass me in front of them or my son!), she was almost on the verge of crying.

Uncle Shyam cruelly grinned after hearing her pleas. Dhussh ki bolcho, Shikha darling! Ora amar guest! (What are you saying, Shikha darling! Theyre my guests.) Uncle Shyam let his hands wander upwards from my moms midriff and was soon enveloping her firm mature breasts with his strong hands. Ah!, my mom stifled a moan as the old bastard grinned some more. Aar tachara, tumi jano ei foreigner, tomar jonno amae koto poisha diyeche (And do you know how my money Abimbola has paid for you). My mom was shocked and so was I! Her eyes grew wide with terror and disbelief! Was Uncle Shyam actually pimping my sweet mature homely mother to this brutish black man Before my mom could get a chance to complain, his fingers began gently fondling and caressing her womanly breasts through the satiny silk fabric of the tight black dress. Mmmmmm!!!, my mom let out another moan of ecstasy. Tumi jano, Shikha (Do you know, Shikha), he continued, Abimbola tomar jonno amae nogod 50 hazar taka cash dieche! (Abimbola has paid the cash amount of Rs. 50,000 for you, this night!). My eyes grew wide again yet my moms eyes were closed as she enjoyed the perverted old mans molesting of her taut boobies. Oke khushi kore de! (Make him happy!) He gently sucked on her sensitive earlobe and let his tongue explore her ear.

My mom was starting to yield to the perverts desires, but some form of shame still existed within her. Amiahhhhek bhodro ghorer bou ebong ek cheler ma.ooohhhhami takar jonno eto niche jabo na.ahhhh! (Im.ahhhhha loyal wife and the mother of a son.ooohhhhIll never go down so low for moneyahhhh!)

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 06:41 PM