Adultery A husband's mistake
Me: Hey baby, are you ready yet? We have a long day today?
I shouted from the bedroom. All I need is to have a bath and wear a shirt and a pant. It’s not that simple for ladies. They take at least an hour to go out to purchase a kilo tomatoes. Imagine the time they would take to get ready for a day out. I acknowledge that, but I couldn’t hold my curiosity.
Sukanya: If you are in a hurry, you leave. I’ll join you after I’m ready.
I laughed at her comment. I’m nothing without her. In true sense. I love her so much, that anything I do without her doesn’t weight a feather to me. I gave a naughty laugh and waited, sitting at the edge of the bed. She did do justice on her part. She came out wearing a black transparent saree and a matching blouse. She was so beautiful. We are ready for the day at 9 AM. As I stepped out of our flat along with Sukanya, I saw Meena standing at her door. I didn’t know if it was incidental, but she seemed left out. I couldn’t do much about it. I just smiled at her as we crossed her. As I walked, I saw Sukanya stop at her and give her a hug before she left. I somehow liked Meena, but I didn’t like her friendship with my wife. Well, it's not in my control. Having the fortune of going out with such a beauty and making others feel jealous is such a blessing upon me that I have gathered after many births of misfortune I presumed. As we walked to the lift, she gave a questioning look to me.
Me: What?
Sukanya: What do we do today?
Me: Just have fun.
Sukanya: Hmmm. Sounds like a warning bell. (She laughed like a child)
Me: Depends on how you take it.
Sukanya: Do I have a choice?
Me: You do. But think about me before you make any decision.
Sukanya: Who else do I think about?
The lift arrived by that time. We entered the lift. I just noticed then what she wore. She wore a saree which I was not planning for, but she did give me a ray of hope by choosing a black semi-transparent saree and a matching embroidered blouse. The dress seemed conservative, but was enticing by the way she carried it. I’m not exaggerating, but she was no less than a cinema heroine. A perfect figure. If I were in her place, I would have thought what am I doing with a gibbon like him. I can vouch for the fact that I have done a great service to the human race in my past birth to have been blessed with such a beauty. Her rosy lips with a perfect aligned row of teeth. A cute face with a sharp chin bone, large eyes and a long nose. Her boobs protruded despite the traditional clad of garments and slender hips with an hour glass figure. When she walked, her long legs protruding from a perfectly shaped ass. I have fucked her naked umpteen time, but still I get an urge to fuck her where I saw. Imagine the plight of the young guys who were dying to get a glimpse of her. I walked behind her with pride. We entered the lift and there was a lift attendant. He stood frozen for a second.
Me: Basement please
He pressed the parking floor and we stood silently. My wife asked me what the pan was. I said that we are going to roam around for the whole day and be back when we are tired. As I smiled at my wife, I noticed the lift attendant and understood what he thought.
Lift attendant: (assumed his thoughts) You son of a bitch. Just because you have a good job, you get to fuck this angel every day, and you take her out at your will.
I was sure I guessed right, although it was just a guess. Maybe my pride was making me think wild. Whatever, it was after a long time that we are going out like this. I might not have got a chance if I was living with my conservative family. I heard the ding of the lift. We were at the basement. I held my wife’s hand and walked to my car.
Sukanya: Where do we go?
Me: Did you forget the order? Shopping, lunch and movie. If we get time after that, we go for a long drive.
Sukanya: Sounds like an interesting plan.
Me: Yes, it is. You could make it more interesting.
Sukanya: How?
Me: I don’t know. It’s your part of action.
Sukanya: I’ll try (She laughed)
We drove to the forum mall. I parked the car and we walked to the lift.
Sukanya: You are very clever. You have found a place for all you surprises at one place.
Me: Suggest a plan and I’ll follow you darling.
Sukanya: Do you think I have done it before?
Me: Just trying to save time baby,
Sukanya: Hmmm
First thing I did was that we walked into the lifestyle.
Me: Baby, it’s my birthday and you should not ask questions. I’ll buy you some dresses you should take them.
Sukanya: Why would I refuse when you are going to pamper me?
I laughed at her comment and I moved to the modern dresses section. I picked a few low neck tops and semi torn jeans, and a few more. She looked at me in mock anger, but smiled eventually.
Sukanya: Alright, I’ll try. If I don’t like it, I’m going to leave the in the trial room.
Me: I’m only going to suggest. I’ll never force you. You know that.
Sukanya: I know.
She took my selection and went to the trial room. Men were not allowed at the women’s trial room. Hence, I waited at the entrance where I can see the door. She wore a blue denim jean and a black halter top. When she came out to show me, my heart almost skipped a beat. I was almost tempted to ask her to throw it away because she looked leagues apart for me. If I look at the mirror, I would myself admit that I wouldn’t have wooed her in a million births if not for the arranged marriage. But I loved her more than myself, hence my admiration for her made me give a thumbs up. Hey, where was her bra? I did not see her bra in the top she wore. It was a halter top, but she did not have a strapless bra. She went in before I noticed. I quickly called her. It did not ring for the second time before which she picked the call.
Me: Hey baby. Just curious. Did I miss to see your bra in the top you wore just now?
Sukanya: (Shyly) No, I took it off. How can I wear it with a halter top? You should get me a strapless bra for that.
I was shocked. She would never do it. Maybe she did it because it was just a quick trial.
Me: I’m not against it. Just curious dear.
Sukanya: I know, but I’m against it. (She giggled)
She tried another dress which was a sleeveless bodycon dress with slightly deep cleavage. She came out hesitantly and showed me. She quickly rushed back. I know her boobs almost popped out of the dress, but why did she shy away from me. Just then I looked my side and saw a middle-aged uncle drool over the sight and still had his jaws dropped. She still didn’t wear the bra back as the next dress also didn’t fit the bra. I knew she didn’t rush because she noticed him, but because she felt uncomfortable. Next was a semi-transparent gown flowing down the floor. This dress should be worn with a bra. She wore the dress and came out to show me. The guy behind me acted as if he was not watching the glorious display, but was all keen to get a glimpse. When she came out, I heard a sigh. It was not mine, but his. I realized why. She forgot to wear her bra in continuity. Even I didn’t realize until I heard his sigh. Her nipples were on blatant display. It was as if she walked out topless. I just showed a not good, not bad signal. She immediately walked back into the dressing room. I looked over my shoulder and found that the man seemed to have abandoned all his work and stood firm on his ground, waiting for the next blissful surprise. The door next to the trail room in which my wife was changing opened and a middle-aged obese lady walked out wearing a lehenga choli and swirled around to give a glimpse to her husband. He grimaced and gave a fake smile and a thumbs up. He asked her to try the other dresses also. I knew he was not waiting to see his wife but mine. Next one was an off shoulder short white top which and a maroon skirt. She came out wearing them and observed the man’s reaction through the corner of my eyes. His smile diminished a little but didn’t move his eyes away from her. I keenly observed Sukanya and found out that she wore back her bra. I gave her a thumbs up. She went in with a smile.
We went to the billing counter. My wife was about to take out the semi-transparent gown, but I asked her to keep it.
Sukanya: You said you didn’t like it.
Me: I said that in comparison with the other dress. You’d look good in any dress, even better without them (I winked. She knocked me gently on my stomach with her elbow, smiling)
I paid bill for all the dresses.
Sukanya: Hey, you are the birthday boy. You should get yourself a gift.
Me: You are my greatest gift. I don’t need anything more.
Sukanya held my arm with her two hands and pulled me towards her with a pleased smile.
Me: I’ll get you a handbag.
Sukanya: Hey no, it’s already too much now. You already spent more than 20K for my dress.
Me: I don’t count the money. Just your smile.
She smiled again. We went to purchase her a couple of handbags, nice perfume, sandals, a watch and few other things she wanted. I had my hands full with the bags and she also held a few bags.
Me: Let’s keep the bags in the car. We can’t carry them all day.
We went to the car and dropped all the bags in the car and went for the lift empty handed. When the lift arrived, we were the only two in the lift. As soon as the lift door closed, I pulled her to me and kissed her lips hard. She resisted a little, but didn’t force me away. Just as the lift reached the first floor, I heard the sound of the sound of the door open, she quickly pushed me away and wiped her lips inconspicuously. A couple of college going boys entered the lift and pressed three. I saw a look of surprise on them. I knew why. They looked at me with jealousy. They started talking between themselves.
Boy 1: Do you believe in luck?
Boy 2: I don’t believe in luck. Whatever we get is a consequence of our efforts.
Boy 1: That’s bullshit. There is luck and few are blessed with it.
Boy 2: How can you say?
Boy 1: We try every trick to woo an average looking girl in our college. But imagine your luck when you get an angel in your lap just with just mediocre looks. (Gesturing his eye towards me which I could see in the reflection in the lift.)
Boy 2: (Looking at me through the corner of his eyes) Yes, now I believe.
Boy 1: Wish I’m lucky too. There’s nothing else I would ever wish for. (He said looking at her ass from behind.)
Boy 2: Wouldn’t I want the same too? (He too started staring at Sukanya’s ass)
Her ass looked so sexy in the silk saree which was tied just an inch below her navel. He was trying to move a bit to have a glimpse of her boobs from the side, but to his misfortune, the lift door opened at floor two. She held my hand and walked away from the lift. I guess she did not listen to their conversation. I looked back at the boys who were standing there. They were supposed to go to floor three but got of at two just to have a glimpse of her. I thought they would follow, but they were speaking on the phone and quickly rushed away through the stairs. I let her walk in front of me and stayed behind a bit to have a glimpse of her ass. When I saw the two ass globes move in tandem, her perfectly shaped ass is a sight to cherish. My cock grew rock hard. When I get a hard on when I look at the ass, I have been seeing every day, what would have been their situation. I pitied them and felt proud of being the sole person privy to her hidden beauty.
We had an ice cream and thought of going to the ghost house. She was scared but I insisted. We went in. I have been to the ghost house a couple of times before and I knew the tricks. I carefully took her in. She held me arm tightly. It was semi dark. She screamed in fear every time a prop tried to scare us. I was not much scared, but enjoyed the tight hug from my dear wife. At one stage she jumped in fear even without any scary element.
Me: Hey what happened.
Sukanya: Someone slapped me on my back. (She panicked)
Me: Did you get scared? It was me. (I smiled)
She punched me on my ribs and pinched my stomach.
Me: Ouch. It’s paining dear.
We started moving forward. I secretly looked behind and around. I was wondering who it could have been. Yes, I didn’t do it. I just told that to cool her down. I knew she would panic. Since I know the place, I quickly took her through. I deliberately closed her eyes when there would be a scary scene. I somehow came out of the scary house with her. I see no one following us. We started strolling in the mall. I went to tattoo shop.
Me: Hey, would you like to get a tattoo?
Sukanya: No chance.
Me: I’ll get a tattoo.
Sukanya looked at me questioningly. She started suggesting me.
Sukanya: Try out wings, or claws, it’s very popular. Try some symbols like swastik, or thrishul. Or else try some Chinese words. It’s fashionable to flaunt something which is not understood. (She laughed as she gave a few suggestions.)
I went to the tattoo guy and asked him to write ‘Sukanya’ on my chest. The tattoo guy was stealing glances at Sukanya.
Me: Did you hear me?
I spoke in a deep tone. He got a little scared and began to write the name on my chest. When I looked at Sukanya, she was shocked in joy. She gave me an appreciative smile. The name was written rather stylishly. I appreciated the artist and paid the money. While we left, I noticed the tattoo artist stare at my wife’s assets secretly.
I lost count of the number of people who drooled over Sukanya. I stopped minding them for a while. We went to the restaurant. She wanted to have a light lunch as she was not feeling so hungry. We went to a restaurant which had family cabins. I took one private cabin and ordered some light meals. When the attender went out to fetch the order, I moved my chair close to her. She was smiling at me. Suddenly her smile turned into mock anger.
Sukanya: Why did you slap on my back?
Me: Huh? Oh that? Just wanted to test your bravery.
Sukanya: Don’t do it again. I was dead scared.
Me: Come on baby.
I pulled her closer to me and started to kiss her on her lips.
Sukanya: We are in a restaurant.
Me: It’s a private cabin. No one will disturb us.
Sukanya: But the server will come anytime.
Me: Alright
I said and moved away back to my place, but pinched her left boob before I went to my position.
Sukanya: Idiot. (She said laughing)
We had our lunch quietly. She was happy today because we seldom went out. I vowed to increase the frequency. We finished our lunch and I paid the bill.
Sukanya: What next?
Me: We’ll go to a movie.
Sukanya: Ok. Come on, let’s get the tickets.
Me: I have already purchased the tickets in advance.
Sukanya: You have planned it well, didn’t you?
I laughed and we walked to the theatre.
(The narration is from Sukanya’s perspective as it is important to know how she felt from her own words.)

Sukanya
I felt very happy. I have always wanted to spend some time having fun the whole day. We never had a proper honeymoon too. I hated asking him, because I knew he would feel guilty for not have taken me out. He loves me so much. He has given me so much freedom, that I had always missed at my parents’ house. I’m lucky to have had a husband who understands me so much and cared for me. As we moved to the third floor where the cinemas were placed. I started looking at the new movies that were playing. I was wondering which one he planned for. I didn’t ask him which movie as I was enjoying his surprises. As we moved towards the screens, I was guessing the movie, but we moved ahead making my guesses wrong. As he stopped at a hall and turned around to face me.
Husband: Here we are.
Me: Where?
Husband: The movie I had planned for.
Me: What? This movie? This is an old movie, that too a flop one.
Husband: That’s the point.
I sighed in resignation. I did not understand why he would want to watch a boring flop movie. I followed him into the hall and found the theatre almost empty, but the movie seemed to have already started. My guess was it was over half an hour since the start of the movie. I could see only a few corner seats occupied by young college going couples. As I walked ahead, I saw one particular couple smooching so hard as if their life depended on it. The boy inserted his hand into the girls top and was squeezing her boobs.
Me: Bloody dogs. How can they do it publicly, that too in a theatre?
I walked ahead quickly, but again turned to look at the couple. They seemed to progress in the act as the girl leaned back. He lifted her top and her boobs jumped out of her top. I turned away quickly and walked with my hubby. I wanted to tell him, but I hated mentioning it. Somehow, I wanted to have another look at them. I slightly turned towards them; I did not see the girls. The boy was looking at the ceiling and looked to be in peak of pleasure. I again turned back and held my hubby’s hand.
Husband: What happened?
Me: Nothing
He took me to the second last row. He allowed me to let in first and he followed me. He also took me to the corner seats. I sat at the corner and he sat beside me. We got settled in the seat and started watching the movie, but it was such a boring movie that I hated watching it. When I looked at him, he turned sideways in the seat and was looking at me. I got shy.
Me: What? Haven’t you seen me before?
Husband: I have seen you, but I can’t get enough of you. You are so beautiful.
Me: (Smiling within myself) Why did you bring me to such a shitty film?
Husband: Because if I brought you to an interesting film, you’ll watch the film and I’ll get bored.
I again laughed mildly.
Me: Then we could have avoided movie and went to a park instead.
Husband: We can try that later. But for now, live the moment.
Me: Hmmm
I acted as if I was watching the movie. He put his hand over my shoulders and I acted as if I didn’t notice. He slowly dropped his hand lower and brought his palm slightly over my left boob. I understood his intentions and moved his hand away with a smile. He took his hand away and also acted like a good boy, folding his hands in obeyance. After a while,
Husband: Hey, I have a wish. Can you fulfil that for me.
Me: How can I not fulfil my husband’s wishes. Today is his birthday after all.
Husband: Promise?
Me: I swear (She held her hand up as if she was taking an oath.)
Husband: I want to have some fun.
Me: That’s what we are doing now.
Husband: Not that.
Me: Tell me openly.
Husband: I wanted to do what the guys in the front row are doing.
I looked at the couple and acted shocked although I have already seen what they have been doing. I looked at him in confusion.
Husband: I wanted to feel your naked boobs and suck them. (And then he hesitated, but again resumed)
Husband: If you are ok with it and only if you like it, I have a wish to have my thing sucked.
He said in a broken sentence as if he was afraid of the consequence. I looked at him angrily as he was explaining his pervert fantasy. He was not looking at me as I stared at him angrily. When he looked at me when I didn’t give him any response, he was scared to see me angry. He immediately bowed down his head.
Husband: Sorry that I have asked. I don’t want you to do anything you don’t like.
Me: Are you out of your mind? This is a public place. Someone might come.
Husband: Don’t worry, I have purchased the tickets for the whole row and the one above. Noone can come near us.
Me: All planned right?
My words sounded like he was sort of a criminal. He felt insulted and ashamed of himself. He turned away embarrassed and looked the movie screen and acted as if he was watching the movie. In the movie light I could see the indignation on his face. I myself hated for making him feel so. I could have refused politely if I didn’t like it. Just then he got a call on his mobile. He took the mobile and spoke but the theatre was noisy, so he went outside. I was thinking about what has just happened. I had been very rude with him. I’m sure that I despise his fantasy, but he has done many things which I had never reciprocated. He used to suck my vagina, but he never asked to return the favour. He got a tattoo of my name on his chest and he didn’t force me to do it. Every time he gave me the freedom to be myself. I have not done anything expect allow him to have sex with me. I know he loves me very much, but what he’s asking is too much. I hate doing it, but I also hate disappointing him.
‘What? Does that mean you are thinking to fulfil his wish?’ My conscience questioned me.
‘What’s wrong? He’s my husband after all.’
‘But this is against your will.’
‘Anybody would do things one like. Real love is in doing something you really despise to make your loved one happy.’
I had been undergoing a long internal conflict. I finally decided to fulfil his wish. It was a huge step for me. My hands and legs started to shiver. ‘Am I really going to do it?’ I wondered.
Did he go out to pick the call or was he angry with me? I then saw his silhouette at the entrance. I moved my face away towards the wall. My shivering hands raised slowly towards my blouse. I started to feel hot even in the chillness of the AC. I unhooked one hook, then another and then all eventually. I took a couple of seconds to move them apart. I then pulled my bra up and took my boobs out of the bra. I then quickly covered my naked boobs with my saree. The chillness of the AC hit the nipples and I felt a different sensation. I could feel extreme cold and extreme heat, both at the same time. I wrapped my hands over my boobs. The pressure that my hands put on my boobs also stirred my inexplicable sensation. I felt his footsteps walk towards me. I craned my neck and turned my face further away from him. He came and sat beside me. He did not talk anything. I felt he must be angry with me. I had to do something to cool him off. But I cannot face him because I was not really comfortable with what I was about to do. I was struggling to understand what I should do. I thought it’s no use prolonging the inevitable. I quickly held his hand. My hand was shivering that I had to grip his hand with all my strength. I then quickly brought his hand onto my right boob. He just kept it there without doing anything. I then pressed his hand on my boob and squeezed my boob. He needed no more persuasion. He started squeezing my boob with full fervour. He took his hand to the other boob and started squeezing the other one hard. I could sense newfound power in his hands as he squeezed them one after the other. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation although I hated it in the beginning. I suddenly felt sudden wetness on my right nipple. I understood that he was sucking my boob. The wetness of his lips coupled with the chillness of the AC made my vagina wet. I moaned slightly, while I tried to suppress the volume. He switched the boobs as he sucked one while he squeezed the other. He started biting my boobs and nipples in excitement. He also came down to the navel and inserted his tongue in it. It sent shockwaves across my body. He unzipped his pant and took his tool outside. He held my hand and then guided me to hold his tool. I hesitantly held it. I had never sucked a cock, except for a mild kiss only one. But I have an idea who the cock is sucked as I have accidentally seen Meena akka doing to for her lover. When she does it for an illegitimate husband, why shouldn’t I do for my loving husband. He began to vigorously suck my boobs. He held the nipples by his teeth and pulled them gently and left them. He did that regularly. It was like a game for him. I liked it. I forgot that we were in a theatre. I started to enjoy his deeds. I wanted to fulfil his wish and I did. Oh I didn’t do it fully. I knew that he badly wanted me to suck his cock. When I did this much, why should I stop from completing the task. I moved his head away as I still had my eyes closed. It alleviated the guilt of doing the public act. Without wasting a second, I quickly bowed down on his lap and gulped his tool without thinking. Just like you take a pill. I just kept it in my mouth without doing anything. This was my first time and I needed time to get the hang of things. But it was not as disgusting as I had imagined it to be. He did not force me or take any initiative. I appreciated patience. I slowly moved to and fro. After a couple of repetitions, I got into rhythm. 

[Image: 6GrBMnJ1wd67_b1frQcqtox3FMO21avc8fjF4RHD...JGPCOBYkOz]
I reminded Meena akka sucking her lover’s tool. It felt guilty bringing other man’s tool in my thoughts. But again, it’s only to understand how Meena akka did it. I sucked occasionally. As I started sucking his cock, he brought his hand below and squeezed my boobs one after the other and also slowly thrust his tool into my mouth. He pinched my nipple and pulled them. He rubbed my belly and played with my navel. He tried to insert his hand inside my panty, but the position did not let him do it. I sucked his tool for a couple of minutes more and he suddenly shot his cum inside my mouth without a warning. I immediately removed my mouth and spit the cum. I wiped my mouth with the pallu of my saree.
Me: What have you done? You could have warned me.
I said and quickly pulled my bra back on my boobs and put the hooks back. I adjusted my saree and wiped my face as I was sweating despite the chill. I still turned away, unable to face him.
Husband: Sorry brother, you are sitting in my seat.
The words hit me like an anvil. I was terrified. What does that mean? My heart broke into pieces when I heard the voice of another male.
Stranger: Sorry brother. Isn’t this K row?
Husband: This is M row.
Stranger: Sorry, my mistake.
He made a call to someone and looks that another woman was waiting for him, and he mistakenly sat on the wrong seat. I turned towards him in terrifying thoughts. I saw him waving his hand to someone two rows before. He went away without looking at me. He occasionally turned to look at me. He understood that it was a mistake as it was supposed to be my hubby and he happened to take his place in the most foolish blunder. He sat two rows ahead. I slid down in my seat in such a way that he couldn’t see me if he turned back. I was in tears. I silently wept. I covered my face. My husband understood that I was crying because of his brazen demand.
Husband: Sorry dear. I had made a terrible mistake. I shouldn’t have done it. I will never again ask you to do anything that you don’t like. Please forgive me. If not punish me. I’m ready to take any punishment, but I cannot bear your tears. I cried more because I was the one who made the mistake and he was apologizing to me. I wiped my face with my pallu, and then again, I remembered that I wiped his cum with the same pallu. It made me cry more.
Husband: I’m really sorry darling. One thing that I never wanted to do in my life was to witness a tear from your eyes. I feel like a criminal if that happened. Please forgive me.
I felt more like crying, but I controlled my tears only because I do not want to make him apologize and make him feel guilty. I also don’t know how to tell him this. Or should I tell him? I hugged him and buried my head on his chest. He held me by my chin and raised my head. He came closer and was about to kiss my lips. I quickly moved away. He felt offended and sad that I was so angry that I’m not even allowing him to kiss me. But the reason is entirely different. I didn’t want him to kiss my dirty lips.
Me: Let go home. Please.
Husband: Sure baby.
We left the theatre. As we walked, I moved around and walked to his right so that the guy who accidentally took my husband’s place cannot see me. I only prayed that he was not some known guy. I jumped into the car as soon as we reached the parking and leaned back closing my eyes. I didn’t know when I dozed off.
[+] 10 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: A husband's mistake - by Projectmp - 11-03-2024, 11:29 AM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:22 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:29 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 13-03-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by olumannan - 13-03-2024, 09:40 PM