Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Then came the final guy. And I was simply shocked to see Uncle Shyams audacity of bringing him here! He was an African guy. Over six-feet tall (6-2 actually), his skin was jet black in color, strong bulky muscular built, with a neatly trimmed French beard and bald head. He had a very commanding and menacing presence. He was wearing a darker yellow tight T-shirt and jeans. I was utterly astonished to see Uncle Shyam bringing a black man into this house, with my hot homely mother wearing such a revealing dress!

For a second, I was a little hesitant to step back and let them in. But I had little option. As I invited them in, my mother was waiting in the living room and she stood right in front of them when they came in. Even her jaw dropped seeing the guests, especially the black male. But that was nothing in comparison to the surprised expression that the three males had. Uncle Shyam and the milkman  Raju  were stunned frozen seeing a mature homely married wife with a kid, wearing such a hot dress inside her house waiting for them. The black man however just admired her from head to toe, with a broad domineering smile as he drank in her beauty just as I had done, a while ago when I saw her come down the stairs. Bah! Kakababu toh darun kaaj korechen! (Bah! Kakababu has done a good job indeed!), Uncle Shyam complimented as soon as he recovered from his trance.

Hmmm, she really is a fine piece, Mr. Prasad!, the big black guy said with a confident smile as he stared at her with hungry eyes. My mom just looked down in shame as he realized this brutes eyes were roving over every inch of her semi-exposed flesh.

Chinta koro na, Shikha. Uni amar guest, Abimbola. Du din agei Africar Nigeria namok desh theke eschen. (Dont worry, Shikha. He is my guest, Abimbola. He just arrived here just two days ago from a country named Nigeria, in Africa.), Uncle Shyam said. My mom simply glanced up at Uncle Shyam in an accusing look, but it was only returned with a sly smile on his behalf. Clearly, he wanted to break the last vestiges of her conscience and make her into a real whore. Acha, tahle ebar khela shuru kora jaak! Bunty tuio chole aay khelte amader sathe. Shikha, tahle appetizers gulo serve korte shuru koro! (Fine, then lets start the game! Bunty you also come and join us. Shikha, then serve the appetizers.)

I nodded my head and sat on one of the chairs of the round table while my mother went into the kitchen, to start the long night ahead of us!

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 05:16 PM