Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I was sincerely surprised at both Shyam Uncle and Kakababus boldness. They wanted my sweet homely mother to dress up simply to make the pot-bellied perverts friends feel more comfortable. That was the most indecent proposition if I ever heard one. However, my mom was nave and scared of Uncle Shyam. She glanced back at me, as if to gain my approval. Amar dike takacho keno Ki emon dress go (Why are you looking at me What sort of dress is in there), I said, almost instantly and irritably. To be honest, even I had no idea what kind of dress Uncle Shyam had chosen for my sweet luscious curvy mother. However, I was certain that it had to be raunchy and replete with debauchery.

When she received no objection from me, she agreed, Thikache, ami porbo. (Fine. Ill wear it.). After that response, she turned towards Kakababu who still didnt budge from his position and instead looked at her with a faint glitter of lust reflecting from his glasses. Aar kichu bolar chilo apnar (Did you have anything else to say.), she asked.

Kakababu gleefully shook his head from side to side as if to break out of his trance and then said, Madam, asole ki janen toh. Eta toh besh dami dress, tai Shyam Babu amae bolechen je apnar trial nie dekhe nite je dress ta puro fit hoeche kina. Noeto khub bijor lagbe. (Madam, actually, this is a very expensive dress, that is why Shyam Babu has asked me specifically to ensure that you go through a trial so that we can be certain that this dress fits you. Otherwise, it would look very odd.). This was a good sign. I was super-excited to find out what sort of dress Uncle Shyam had chosen for my mom and this would give me the perfect opportunity.

But my mother was reluctant. T-Trial er ki proijon Aar jodi trial nitei hoe tahle ami ekhane ki kore (What is the need for a trial And even if you want me to try it out, then I cant do it here), she glanced back at me red-faced, as if the dress was too revealing for her to wear in front of me. That got me even more excited!

Kakababu understood my moms dilemma and said, Madam, amae toh Shyam Babu bolechilen je apnar cheleo taash khelae jogdan debe. Tahle or samne lojja kiser Acha jai hok, apnar morji. Cholun apnar bedroom e giye trial deben. (Madam, Shyam Babu told me that even your son is participating in the card game. Then why are you so embarrassed to try it out in front of him Very well, your wish. Alright, lets go to your bedroom and have the trial there.)

Bedroom!, my mom asked in shock and amazement.

Tachara aar ki upae ache Ami khali dress ta pore apnake ekbar dekhe nite chai jaate ami Shyam Babu ke giye bolte pari je fittings ekdom nikhut hoeche. (What other choice do we have I just want to see you wearing the dress at least once so that I can go back and tell Shyam Babu first-hand that the dress was perfect.), the old pervert said with a fleeting smirk.

As soon as she realized that this old bastard would be reporting to the diabolical Shyam Uncle, my mom shook her head and said, Hain, ta thik i bolechen. Cholun upore. (Yes, youre right. Lets go upstairs.)

I was still sitting on the sofa watching TV, waiting for them to enter the bedroom and for me to play the same card that I played when Uncle Shyam first blackmailed my mom and took her to my parents bedroom. As soon as they were out of sight, I hastily climbed upstairs, entered my room and closed the door. Then, I went to my balcony. It was close to evening and was starting to get dark. I carefully yet hastily put my left foot across the gap and onto my parent's bedroom balcony. And then the right one! I was desperate to watch what was going on and nothing could stop me. When I reached their balcony, I hid myself below the short glass window and peeped inside to see what was going on.

Apni bosun, ami change kore aschi. (Have a seat while I change my clothes and return.). My mom beckoned Kakababu to sit on bed while she entered the attached bathroom. His expression didnt change as he patiently waited for my mom to come out. And after nearly twenty full minutes of waiting, she finally stepped out. And my gosh, what a sight awaited us! Kakababus jaw dropped as soon as he saw her and so did mine!

What my mom was wearing was basically a little black mini-dress, i.e. a puffy short sleeved two-piece consisting of a mini-skirt and a blouse. Her mini-skirt hem ended about 3 inches above her knees, i.e. the length was mid thigh, thus exposing her creamy chubby legs quite a bit. Ekbar ghure daran. (Turn around once.), the perverted tailor requested, almost salivating with lust. Even though my mom noticed the lustful expression on his face, I doubt she suspected anything amiss with this tailor as he was a known professional in the neighborhood (yet he still possessed a sordid reputation). Nonetheless, she decided to obey him. When my mom turned around, I noticed that the skirt barely covered her bottom. The hem was very short, leaving a glimpse of the curve of her ass cheeks exposed behind. Kakababu smiled like a fox when he saw that. The back of her dress also had a zipper.

The blouse kept half of her boobs exposed. From the looks of it, the square neckline of her blouse kept the upper parts of both her oozing globes open and I was shocked to note that the neckline passed just above her bra cup. It was low enough that if she leaned forward, you would get a good view of her luscious breasts. Moreover, the topmost hook of her blouse was also not fixed, as the thread loop was too small. So part of her white strapless brassiere also remained visible above her blouse along with a clear more than one-inch deep cleavage. My mom tried to adjust her blouse as best as she could, but in vain, as it was incorrigibly fitting on her copious mammaries.

I just loved her "lady in black" look! My mother presented such a striking contrast with the black fabric against her creamy porcelain skin. From the hungry look that Kakababu was giving her, he looked as though he could have eaten her right there. My mom's one fucking hot MILF!

But the fun was not yet over. My sweet homely modest mother turned around and took both her hands to the middle of her undulating breasts area and tried to put the hook of the blouse again into the loop, but failed again, as the thread loop was very small. It was such a lewd act yet done with such innocence that it made my cock twitch. And what was even more amazing was that this 60-year old man also adjusted his own trousers for a second, watching that scene.

Kakababu, ami eta thik korte parchi na! (Kakababu, I cant fix this one!), my mom cried irritably.

Kakababu was staring directly at my moms exposed cream-colored cleavage along with the sides of her boobs popping up above her tight bra. Daran, ami chesta korchi. (Wait, let me try.), he said and moved forward towards her.

As my mom removed her hands from her blouse, the old perverted tailors hands brushed against her tight rotund mangoes encased in that short blouse. Unlike my mom, Kakababu was able to put the hook into the loop and closed the top of her blouse. However, his expression was as though he wasnt satisfied. Madam, ekta kaaj korun, ekbar bathroom e dhuke, bra ta khule asun. Dekhi toh size e kono gorbor holo kina. (Madam, do one thing, go into the bathroom once more, take off your bra and then come back out. I want to see if theres any problem with the size.).

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:59 PM