Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Uncle Shyams hard unabashed question made my mom gulp. K-kiKisob bolchen a-apni (W-whatwhat are you saying)

Natok koris na, Shikha darling. Bol, kake chudchili Ba ke toke lagachilo (Dont act, Shikha darling. Tell me, who were you fucking Or rather who was screwing you), you could hear him smirking on the other side of the phone line as he asked this direct, perverted questions.

My sweet nervous mother had lost all control at that point. She knew that Shyam Uncle was a smart man and he had a power over her like no other. She was trapped! A-amar Dadar garir driver! (M-my brothers driver!).

Hahahahhaha! Bah! Ei na hole amar sona magi! Aajkal sobaike tor tight choot aar rosalo doodh er swadh korachis Khub bhalo! Acha bol, kothae chudchili tor khankir chele driver take (Hahahhahah! Wow! Thats like my good little slut! So, now youre allowing everyone taste that tight twat and juicy tits of yours Very good! Ok, now tell me, were did you fuck that son-of-a-bitch driver), he asked.

Iche kore naO-o-o amae jor korechilo! (Not intentionallyhe forced me!), my mom said defensively.

Kothae bol, magi! (Where, you slut!), Uncle Shyam roared.

R-rannaghor e. (In the k-kitchen.), she blurted with fright and embarrassment.

Haha, darun! Aar tor chele seta sob dekhe niyeche (Hahah, good! And your son saw everything).

Hmmmami ki korbo, kichui bujhte parchi na. Amar toh bhishon bhoy korche, jodi o or Baba ke bole dey tahle toh amar jibon shesh! (HmmmI dont understand what to do. Im scared that he might tell his father what he has seen and if that happens, my life is over!), my mom was almost to the point of sobbing again.

Uncle Shyams voice again became calm and soothing as he started to show some sympathy and said, Eto bhoy peyo na, Shikha darling. Bunty ekhon boro hoegeche. Tumi or byapare nischinto thako. O kauke kichu bolbe na. (Dont worry so much, Shikha darling. Bunty is a grown man now. You have nothing to worry about him. He wont tell anyone.)

Apni eto nischinto ki kore hoe achen Apni ki kore janben je o kauke bolbe na (How can you be so calm How do you know if hell tell anyone)

Arey tomar moton ekta sexy mature mummy ke nangto hoe chudte dekha toh jekono cheler soubhaggo! (Watching a sexy mature mother like you naked and having sex is every young sons dream!), Uncle Shyam said bluntly. He was so blunt that even I was shocked.

Needless to say, my mother was astonished by that comment too. Esob ki bolchen apni! Amar chele erom noy! (What the hell are you saying! My son is nothing like that!)

Tor cheleo toh ekta manush naki Tor mone ache oi doodhwala ke Shei je chele ta tomar barite eshe tomae proluddho korechilo O tor ghore dhukhe tor bhorat maigulo nijer hathe niye chotkechilo! Tor badami ronger botagulo chuse chuse doodh ber korar chesta korechilo! Tor gham-bhora bogoler gondho sukhechilo ebong nijer bara ghosechilo! (Your son is also a young man, is he not Do you remember that milkman The young man who cam to your house and seduced you He came inside your house and fondled your sweet luscious tits! He licked and sucked your brown nipples to try and extract motherly milk from them. He sniffed your sweaty armpits and rubbed his cock over them!), Uncle Shyam continued to narrate what had happened back then while I could hear my mother breathing heavily on the other side of the line, perhaps slightly aroused by his perverted language and the reminder of her sexual encounter with the milkman that Uncle Shyam had set up previously. Tor chele toh eki boyeshi. Okeo ekbar sujog diye dekh! (Your son is also of the same age. To give him a chance too!)

Please erom baje kotha bolben na amar cheler byapare! O nijer ma ke niye esob bhabtei pare na! (Please dont say such dirty things about my son! He can never think of such things about his own mother!), my mom pleaded. The desperation in her voice suggested that she was not willing to accept that me, her son, would actually think of her in that way. I was somewhat worried that the way Uncle Shyam was pushing her, it would reveal my secret. But I also noticed that he was being careful enough, not to openly admit that I was an incest cuckold!

Tor bishwash nei Tahle ekta kaaj kor. (You dont believe me Then do one thing.)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:51 PM