Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Haripada slapped her ass cheeks hard making her wince in pain, “Aaaaoooowwww!!”.

“Bhikkhe cha, magi! Amader barar jonno bhikkhe cha!” (“Beg us, slut! Beg us for our cocks!”), the nasty cruel brute Haripada said in an authoritative tone.

My mom had no choice but to oblige. “Please, tomar lomba bara amar bheja gud e dhokao! Please! Please!” (“Please put that big cock back in my wet pussy! Please! Please!”), she begged like a whore.

Haripada smiled at his partner and grabbed my mom’s ass cheeks with his huge palms. Then, without delay, he aimed his dick at her pussy and entered with a rocking thrust. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!”, my mom gave a loud moan in pain and pleasure as his dark erect manhood plunged deep inside her love-canal. From the lust-filled expression in her face, I knew she felt his hard penis slid into the depths of her cunt and hit the walls of her cervix. Her vaginal walls tightly gripped the big brute’s dark manhood as if to hold it there.

Meanwhile, Bahadur moved forward with his own manhood sticking out against her face, glistening with her saliva and his precum. Before putting his erection in her mouth, my sweet homely mother, on all fours, started licking and teasing his hairy testicles. “Ohhhhhhhh!!”, she gently took each one into her mouth and sucked as this thug of a driver moaned with pleasure. She moved from his testicles to the shaft giving much attention to both. His testicles were huge and every time she would touch them with her tongue, Bahadur’s body would jump from the sensitivity in that area. My mom was clearly starting to enjoy this.

Haripada’s pubic hair was entangled with my mother’s and with each thrust, his four-pack abs was slapping against her chubby buns. Suddenly, there was a new sensation as the big brute pushed one of his thick fingers deep into her virgin anus!

“Mmmmmm…..!!!!”, came the noise from her mouth while she continued to suck the driver. Earlier, she might have panicked, but now she just groaned in pleasure as she felt both the dirty mechanic’s cock and his finger working inside her, separated by only a thin membrane of skin. This seemed to take her to another level of arousal, sending another charge through her already overheated body making her shiver in ecstasy. My mom was dripping sweat and panting crazily as she sucked on Bahadur’s cock with increased urgency.

After several more minutes of hard pounding, Haripada knew she was close, for he could feel the twitching, tightening contractions of her internal muscles around his finger. But he wasn’t going to let her release so easily. Once again, just on the brink of her orgasm, Haripada pulled his thick manhood out of her wanting pussy. My mom, shocked by his withdrawal, pushed Bahadur away and turned around with a fury in her eyes. “Ebar ki holo! Please! Amae chodo! Amae erom shukno obosthae chere diyo na!” (“What happened now! Please! Fuck me! Don’t leave me dry and wanting!”), she begged unabashedly to these low class brutes.

“Dara magi! Amar bondhu keo ektu sujog de tor ei tight chut chodar!” (“Wait, slut! Give my friend here a chance as well to fuck your tight hole!”), he looked at Bahadur and smirked, “Kyun re, kis cheez ka intezaar kar raha hain Char ja table ke upar aur madam ke niche!” (“So buddy, what are you waiting for Get on the table, underneath your madam!”). Bahadur was more than happy to oblige.

Truth be told, my mom was too far gone to protest. So she sat up on her knees and allowed her driver to get on the table and position himself underneath her luscious body. She spread her legs so that Bahadur’s massive thighs could squeeze in between her own thunder thighs. Now his cock – sliimy with her own saliva and his precum – was directly underneath her raging womanhood. My eyes grew wide as I saw her reach down to grab his stiff rod, willingly placing the spongy tip at the entrance of her saturated pussy.

“Unghhhhhhh!!”, my sweet homely mother bit her lip and slowly slid down, as she was impaled upon every inch of his meaty manhood, sliding all the way inside her tight wet cunt. Haripada’s dick was covered in their juices and he stroked it slowly while watching these two horny mates fucking like rabbits. Honestly, I was doing the same while watching this video.

My mom started grinding her hips and bouncing up and down on this dirty driver’s bare naked member. He held a tight grip on the plump globes of her 38-size hips as he thrust up into her, her tight pussy gripping him like a vice. “Memsahib, app toh ekdum machine jaisi hain! Hum toh bohot mushkil se aapse pala de rahe hain!” (“Madam, you’re a machine! I’m can barely keep up with you!”), he said panting heavily. My mom didn’t reply, instead she simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his thick member going in and out of her wet snatch. After a few moments she leaned forward and rested her forearms on the edge of his thick shoulders. Seeing the chance, Bahadur raised his head a little and his coarse lips found her big jugs and he started kissing and sucking her taut nipples in the midst of their lustful fucking. My mom then began doing a slow grinding as she ran a hand through his hair. Bahadur, on the other hand, took her right tit in his mouth, biting down on the nipple and sucking like a thirsty infant. As a result, she started to ride his cock with even more eagerness, trying desperately to get herself off.

Suddenly, from behind, Haripada came up to her and slapped her ass cheeks hard two or three times! “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!”, my mother gave a loud cry of wincing pain and the nasty mechanic instantly licked her reddened cheeks like a hungry animal. His nose then poked thru the inside of her buttocks and his nostrils deeply indulged in the flavor of her butt crevice. His eyes were getting red as he took in the aroma of her ass. Then I saw him spit on his fingers and insert his broad fingers right in the valley between my mother’s butt cheeks. He rubbed his wet fingers over her ass-hole and seemed to lubricate it for some reason.

My mom appeared to sense what was coming and she immediately turned around from her compromising position and looked at Haripada with horrified eyes. “Please….hufff…darao…hufff…huff ….okhane na…. huff huff….tomarta onek boro amar oi phutor jonno….!!” (“Please….hufff…wait…hufff …huff….not there…hufff….you’re too big for that hole!!”), she pleaded while panting heavily.

“Saali! Tui amae bishal uttejito kore felechis! Amar onekdin diner shok chilo tor ei sundor pachate amar mosto boro bara dhokanor! Ebar amae amar dipstik byabohar kortei hobe tor oi check korbar jonno!” (“Goddamit! You have made me too horny! I have been waiting for a long time to shove my dick up such a tasty ass! Its time to use my dipstick to check your oil!”), he growled.

“AaaarRRRRghhhhh!!!”, my mom groaned loudly as she felt a searing pain tearing her ass-hole, when the big brute parted her ass-cheeks by hand and the bulging head of his still hard penis made the virgin entry into her black hole. Bahadur quickly shoved his fingers inside her mouth and she bit down on them to prevent herself from screaming further! Bahadur, surprisingly was not at all affected by her bite.

My mom had parted her legs a little bit to cooperate with his rear entry. “Tight koris na pachata.” (“Don’t tighten up your ass.”), the big brute advised as he made his way slowly inside her tight asshole, “Tor pachar mangsho-peshi guloke aaram kor.” (“Relax your butt muscles.”). My mom nodded and slowly released Bahadur’s fingers from her jaws. I was relieved to see that she had only managed to give him teeth marks and not sunk her teeth too deep. However, the expression on her face suggested she was still in pain.

Bahadur’s cock was still lodged deep inside her pussy while Haripada was trying to invade her ass. It was a solid DP (Double-Penetration) situation! My sweet homely mother was sandwiched between two hungry wolves.

Her butt-hole was a bit too tight for him but he managed to slide about half of his manhood in. All the while, Bahadur was pounding her pussy from underneath. All three of them grunted and roared as they pounded and humped each other into a world of agony and ecstasy! The tailor-turned-mechanic was holding on to her back by tightly grabbing her waist with his hands from behind. The driver reached up and grabbed handfuls of her massive milk tanks and squeezed her nipples hard between his knuckles.

“Mmmmmm….Boudi, tumi amae tomar pode feda felte baddho korbe! Ufff eto tight tomar pacha!” (“Mmmmm…Bhabhi, you’re gonna make me cum inside your ass! Ufff it’s so damn tight!”), he moaned. After a few strokes of his cock and slapping of his testicles on her bum, he grunted from behind and I saw his penis twitching inside her butt. Soon, his cum slipped out of her ass & the resulting slick of his sperm stained the floor. He pulled out slowly and crashed on the smaller revolving chair with exhaustion.

My mom and Bahadur were reaching their climaxes too. His hands were moving on my mom’s breasts, squeezing, pinching and mauling them. She did a little rotational wiggle with her hips and proceeded to slam up and down and up and down over and over and over. “Aaahhhhh, memsahib, main jharne wala hoon! Aap zameen pe baith jaiye, main aapke muh mein jharna chahta hoon!” (“Aahhhhhh, madam, I’m about to shoot my load! Sit up on the floor so I can cum in your mouth!”), he said.

My mom did as she was told and as she parted from his cock, I could see her juices flowing down from her moist snatch and Haripada’s sticky cum leaking from her rear on her thighs. She kneeled down on the floor as the driver stood up with his dick looking like it’s about to shoot. She grasped his manhood with her left hand and started stroking it furiously. Within seconds, thick spurts of warm semen escaped from the opening in its head and landed like white threads on her face, tits and neck. My mom looked so sexy with her hair down and covered with grease and cum! I too cummed hard watching her in this state!

Bahadur, then lay down on the table exhausted while my mother sat back on the other smaller revolving chair. All three of them were thoroughly spent!

Afterward, the mechanic gave my mom some paper towels which she used to wipe her face and body, as best as she could. After gathering their clothes and making themselves proper, Haripada promised to give them a huge discount on their car-fixing bills and they soon stepped out of the office room.

I closed my laptop at that point as my mind played that scene over and over again. I knew I had to keep the disc back where I found it, but I was too tired to care. I also knew that once Uncle Bapi had it, he would play it over and over again until he cummed at least ten times, watching his sister getting banged hard by these two thugs – one of them his own driver! With that in mind, I snuck into my bed and quickly went into slumber!

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:45 PM