Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 41

Siliguri - A Hot Trip! - Part-10

After the orgasm that she received at the hands of her own low-class driver, my sweet sultry homely mother was spent. Her knees were weak and she held on to Haripada large shaggy muscular thighs for support. Bobs of spit and cum were still streaming down her gaping mouth and chin, landing on the old wooden table. She took deep breaths trying to recover.

“Ki Boudi, bhalo legeche” (“So Bhabhi, did you like it”), he asked. My mom looked up at the cunning perverted mechanic and saw him grinning from ear to ear, his sodden erection still throbbing, standing proud in front of her face. Before she could respond, Bahadur said, “Acha kaisen nahi lagega memsahib ko Chut se toh pani aise nikal rahat hain jaise ki baadh aa gayi ho!” (“How will madam no like it Her juices are rushing out of her pussy as though there’s a flood happening!”), they both laughed at the comment while my mom’s cheeks turned red in embarrassment. I looked closely at her thighs and I really saw a trickle of her womanly juices flowing down her thighs. She was aroused but owing to her dignity, she was afraid to admit it.

“Huhh…phew….onek h-hoeche…ebar amae jete dao….huhhh…please!” (“Huhh…phew….that’s e-enough…let me g-go now….huhhh…please!”), my mom pleaded in a stammering way.

Haripada sat up with his legs hanging from the table and his cock glistening with the mix of saliva and precum. He looked deep into my mom’s pleading eyes with a hungry look and said, “Magi, tui ki sotti chash je amra toke eto taratari chere di” (“Slut, do you really want us to leave you so soon”). As soon as he said that, I saw the driver kneel behind her and insert his nostrils deep into the crevice of her buttocks from below. Barely had one sensation died down, when the other replaced it.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!”, my mom moaned and grabbed on to the big brute’s hairy sweaty muscular chest for support. Bahadur was frantically kissing and sucking her pussy mound while Haripada held her in place and played with her massive melons. I saw my mom involuntarily spread her legs further apart and arched her hips backward giving the low class driver better access to her pussy. As soon as he got the encouragement, Bahadur inserted his tongue into the slit gently nibbling and pulling on my labia. The camera angle was perfect and I was enjoying every second of this scene. My dick was rock hard and throbbing, in both pain and pleasure.

Bahadur was working his tongue in perfect motions along her labia causing her pussy to get wet again. Lightning struck at some part of my mom’s raw sensual nerve and she bit her lips in burning desire. As a result, she started to rotate her hips enjoying the touch of his tongue. She jumped when the driver touched my clitoris with his tongue, and Haripada put his rough hands on each of her smooth creamy shoulders to calm her down. Bahadur was very skilled as he flickered his tongue, gently moving in little circular motions with just enough pressure that made my mom squirm even more.

“Ki Boudi, Bahadur ke thamte bolbo” (“So Bhabhi, shall I ask Bahadur to stop”), the mechanic asked with a sheepish grin.

“Mmmmmmm…!!!”, she let out a low moan and nodded her head sideways. My mom was too aroused to even come up with a wordy answer.

Haripada grinned even more after watching her in such an erotic state and said again, “Porsihkar kore bolun, Boudi. Bahadur ke thamte bolbo”).

My mom held her legs apart as the driver put more pressure on all the right areas with his tongue. Despite such stimulation, my mom was able to blurt out, “Ahhhhh…Naaaa….Please…..Thambe na! Unghhhhhh!!!” (“Ahhhhh…Noooo….Please…..Don’t stop! Unghhhhhh!!!”) Her moans and grunts were strong and full of arousal. Haripada laughed at her response.

My mom started to move her hips down to try and bring as much of his tongue inside her as she could. Bahadur entire face appeared to be covered by her soft round globes. As Bahadur continued to fuck her with his relentless tongue, Haripada said, “Magi, mukh khule ha kore dara aar chokh bondho kore fel!” (“Slut, open your mouth wide for me and close your eyes!”). My sweet innocent mother did as the mechanic asked and I could see his head lowering toward her face as he said, “Mukh ta ha kore khola rakh amar jonno!” ("Keep it wide open for me!”). I then saw a large amount of Haripada’s spit fall into her mouth. It was disgusting yet so sexy to watch.

“Nigal le!” (“Swallow it!"). My mom obeyed and swallowed his spit as Bahadur kept up the relentless licking until her body started to quiver and I knew she was about to cum. Bahadur seemed like an expert as his tongue snaked in and out of her vagina and his teeth was gently nibbling her clitoris. He put just enough pressure on her clit to give her the right stimulation until I finally knew she was there.

His teeth bit, pulled and twisted her clit which sent her entire body into a violent shudder. “Aooowwwhhhhhhh!!!”, my mom let out a scream as she hit her peak again. She fell on Haripada’s dark manly chest, breathing heavily trying to recover from another intense orgasm. Bahadur rose up from behind her. His face covered with my mom’s sticky juices. He was grinning happily staring at his handiwork.

“Ab madam taiyar ho chuki hain re bhadwe!” (“Now, madam is ready, you pimp!”), Haripada said as they both laughed heartily, much to my exhausted mom’s embarrassment. She had orgasmed twice already in less than 30 minutes and therefore, was still leaning against Haripada’s chest while the big brute ran his fat fingers gently down her creamy sweaty backside. In the video, I saw Haripada looking at Bahadur with his hungry eyes and both nodding heads. I was willing to bet that some silent deal had been struck between the two and they were now going to go further with my already exhausted mother.

All of a sudden I saw my mom being lifted into the air from the waist by the big brute, Haripada. “Ooohhh!”, she screeched as she felt cold hands on her bum cheeks. The cunning driver smiled through his cum-drenched face when he saw his partner had bodily lifted my sweet tired mother on his broad shoulders when she was lost in the delirium of passion. It was incredibly exciting for me to see a naked lowly mechanic carrying my nude mother on his shoulders with his hands around her buttocks. By this, I could see that both her body and mind were thrown in the throes of passion. One leg of hers was dangling in the air & the other was half-bent at the knee, her massive melons and mangalsutra were bouncing around from her bosom in the air. Her soft chubby feminine body now completely belonged to these two brutes and she was ready to copulate with Haripada’s strong manly body.

The big brute spun her around and gently released her on the wooden table, flat on her back. My mom looked at him with timid lusty eyes and said, “Please, dhire koro.” (“Please, be gentle.”) I was surprised to hear that from her, but I knew that by now she had understood that there was no way these two low-class beasts were letting her go without fucking her! This was their one opportunity to fuck a mature high-class woman and there was no way they would let that chance slip out of their fingers.

Haripada stared into her eyes and gave an ugly grin. “Chinta koris na, magi. Tor chut chudbo, phadbo na!” (“Don’t worry, slut. I’ll fuck your pussy, not tear it apart!”), he laughed hysterically.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:43 PM