Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
When my mom opened her eyes, I could see the emotional mix of fear and lust in them. She looked horny but also she wanted to spare some dignity. But these low-borne brutes would give her none of that. While my mom was struggling to respond, Bahadur fumbled to unhook her bra from behind and finally managed to open the brassiere hook.

“Haah!”, my mom let out a stifled moan as soon as she realized what had happened. Haripada, almost instantly, shoved his tongue inside her open mouth and started massaging his tongue over hers.

My mom’s entire smooth creamy spotless back was now open for this brutish driver’s assault. He softly grazed his wiry fingers on the lustrous skin of her back from top to bottom and down her spine. He madly kissed each and every part on her smooth back. From the way my sweet homely mother twitched and let out muffled moans, I could sense that she was getting a nice tingling sensation on her back from the touch of his rough lips. To be honest, I was surprised by her reactions and was thoroughly enjoying the show as a result.

Haripada slowly sucked on my sweet mother’s tongue while working his hand around pulling the straps of her dress down over her smooth velvety shoulders. Realizing that she had no way of escaping her predicament and overcome by lust, she too complied and let the shoulder straps fall, holding just the cups over her tits. It was amazing to see her still trying to hold on to a shred of dignity and I was furiously jerking off while watching her squirm.

The dirty mechanic saw what she was doing and gently pulled her arms away and let her bra fall abruptly to the ground. Now, her 36DD milk tanks were uncovered for both the brutes to see. My mom stood motionless, fixed in the same position where she was standing as these two low-class hungry beasts were poised to attack her heaving boobies. Bahadur wasted little time as he brought his cold hands on her naked breasts and his face pressed into her bare back from behind. He crazily mauled her melons from behind and slowly brought his fingers down to her navel. He made circular motions with his fingers around her perky navel for almost a whole minute.

While the driver’s fingers were working on her navel, Haripada bent his head down and placed his lips directly over her light-brown nipple and started to nibble and circle his tongue around. My mom was shivering but aroused at the same time as the large brute worked his coarse tongue around her tasty areola. “Mmmmmm….Ahhhhh….!!!”, my mom let out deep poignant moans, as this brute gently started to lick and kiss his way up to her sweaty neck and under her chin until his lips were on hers again and his tongue back inside her mouth. I watched my homely innocent mother slowly sucking on his tongue as the tailor-turned-mechanic’s big manly hands massaged and squeezed her heaving mammies.

Owing to the constant attention that she was getting by these two horny smelly low-class animals, her body was gradually getting engulfed in the flames of illegitimate pleasure. One part of her mind was frozen in the pangs of passion and the other part of her mind was imploring her to come back to her senses. These low-borne guys also appeared to enjoy her a lot too. No doubt they’ve tasted women before and definitely mature women, but I was sure that they had never had a taste of such a high class mature sexy beauty all their life. Their cocks had been waiting for this their whole adolescent lives!

Since her panty now remained the only obstacle to my mom’s dressing in birthday suit, Bahadur was poised to get it off. My mom appeared in no condition to stop. She simply kept smooching Haripada as Bahadur trailed his hands from her navel to her waist and stopped at the straps of her panty. He put his thumbs in each of those panty straps and swiftly brought it down from her waist down to her waxed smooth legs and finally to the floor. My mom tried to move but Haripada hugged her, causing her massive boobs to crush against his big broad chest.

I was shocked at her appearance. Her gold bangles and mangalsutra were the only things which still remained on her bare skin. Other than that, she was standing stark naked in front of these two beasts!

Meanwhile, Haripada had grabbed a hold of his trousers and slid them down his legs. He broke the kiss for a second as he had to kneel down and pull them all the way because his legs were so muscular and hairy. When he started to get up, my mom stared wide-eyed at his cock that was sticking straight out like a massive pole. It was at least 8 inches in length, almost the same size as Bahadur’s but much thicker! Haripada stepped out of his shoes as my mom stood there staring at his cock which had to be as thick as my wrist. He took a hold of her left hand and gently placed it around his shaft. My mom couldn't even get her fingers completely around it. She slowly worked her hand around as much of it as she could as the big brute reached around her to cup her naked ass in his big hands.

All three of them were now naked in the garage!

In the meantime, Bahadur was now focusing his attention on my mom’s pussy. The lowly driver moved his hand down her stomach and pelvis as he began exploring her public hair. As a reflex, my sweet homely mother thrust her hips back as if to allow him better access to her womanhood, while she continued to kiss the mechanic and played with his rock-hard boner. Getting such encouragement from a mature high class lady, Bahadur became mad with lust and pushed his hand down further until he felt the swollen lips of her pussy. He dragged his fingers along them, enjoying the texture of her intimate skin made slippery by her own juices. “Mmmmm, Memsahib, aap toh kaafi uttejit ho chuki hain!” (“Mmmmm, madam, you’ve become very wet and horny!”), he commented shamelessly.

My mom was in no position to reply owing to the assault posed by Haripada’s tongue on hers. So, Bahadur continued to move his fingers back and forth over my mom’s vagina. Her wet juiced allowed him to do this smoothly, like she was an oiled machine. A few seconds later, the tips of his fingers began to enter her warmness. My mom arched forward, breathing frantically into Haripada’s mouth as he kissed her. The driver moved his hand in circular motions, sliding his fingers along her vaginal lips, and teasingly playing with her clit. With his free hand he slapped her fleshy butt, making it jiggle provocatively.

The mechanic soon broke the kiss, lightly touched her cheeks that were moist with his saliva drooling down her lips and looked into her demure eyes with lust as he said, “Ebar amar dhon ta chosar palla tor, magi.” (“Now, its time for you to suck my cock, slut.”) He then moved back and sat on the wooden table, with his feet on the edges and his legs spread apart. He was sitting in such a vulgar position that his hard thick manhood was now lewdly pointed straight up at the ceiling and his hairy ass was visible from the underside. Bahadur pulled out his thick fingers from her pussy and they came out wet and sticky.

My mom was a little hesitant to move forward seeing the mechanic’s huge boner staring up at her face, but Bahadur gave her a light push and she moved forward and supported herself by holding on to Haripada’s thighs. His cock was now mere inches away from her face. But she was still unsure whether she wanted to put it in her mouth. Haripada gave her some unwanted encouragement by grabbing her head with his massive left hand and abruptly pushing it down to his cock. As a result, she inadvertently kissed its head. The big brute’s cock had a huge head and it was pointing to her face, making it look as though a one-eyed snake was staring at its prey. Watching that scene, she became a little hesitant.

Bahadur provided some more encouragement as he forced two slippery fingers into her wet twat. He pushed them in up to the knuckle and pulled out within a second. “Ahhhhhh…!!!”, my mom moaned in ecstasy and Haripada thrust his huge thick manhood into her mouth instantly. Her eyes grew wide and she dug her fingers into the large brute’s tree-trunk like thighs, as she struggled to keep even half of his gigantic shaft in her mouth. Haripada gently held the back of her head with his hand to keep her from rising as he slowly thrust in and out of her wet mouth. As he was going in, I saw the veins in my mom’s throat tighten and bobs of spit escape the sides of her mouth as she struggled to accommodate his throbbing manhood. As his cock was coming out of her mouth, I saw her veins relax and his thick rod covered in saliva. Her mouth was dripping as well, with a mix of spit, saliva and precum.

“Mmmmm sala khanki magi! Toke dekhe ja kamuk abong sexy lagche na ei obosthae! Je keu dekhle pagol hoejabe!” (“Mmmmm you fucking bitch! You don’t know how horny and sexy you look like this! Anybody will go mad looking at you!”), he commented. My mom only coughed and spat out some more of his precum, some of which landed on his thighs and some on the edge of the table. Haripada just grinned while watching his condition.

My mom’s expression seemed like she was also getting aroused as Bahadur continued to finger her sweet pussy furiously. She had thrust her hips backward to allow him complete access. He pulled out his fingers occasionally to tease her clit and occasionally in-between periods of sucking the mechanic’s cock, she would let out low moans. She was becoming much more compliant now as she ran her tongue around the head of Haripada’s penis, then gently sucked along its length until its half-length filled her throat.

Bahadur pushed his fingers back inside her, wiggling them a little when they were all the way in, then pulling them out again. He divided his time finger fucking her womanhood and rubbing her clit. This action was arousing her to no end!

“Unghhhhhh….Mmmmmmm….Ahhhhh…!!!”, she moaned while she sucked their mixed juices from his shaft, digging her nails slightly into Haripada’s beastly dark-skin. Bahadur continued pumping his fingers into her with ferocity. My mom whimpered harder, her breathing getting faster. The room was filled with sounds of muffled moans and heavy panting. This was music to my ears and honey to my eyes as I too stroked my cock furiously at the scene in front of me.

My mom soon forced her head up from Haripada’s manhood, bobs of precum and spit going everywhere. She shut her eyes and bit her lip, making loud grunts and gasps which echoed around the dirty office room. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead and back, enticed on by the hotness inside the room. My mom’s knees bent and she threw her head back, mouth wide open letting out a long agonizing moan. Bahadur’s fingers were in a flurry going in and out of her sopping pussy, pulling out for brief seconds to rub her clit and shoving them back in. She rocked her fleshy hips on her driver's hand. Her legs gave way from the intensity of the feeling. Haripada stopped her falling by holding her hands, while Bahadur’s fingers were still deep and working the walls of her vagina. He must’ve felt warm juices running down his hand. Her love-canal must’ve contracted and released around his fingers as she dug her fingers into Haripada’s lap.

“Bahadur, ki korli re Khanki take eto uttejito kore dili je maal ta jhore fello! Hahahhha!” (“Bahadur, what did you do You made the bitch so horny that she discharged her juices in you hand! Hahahahahh!”), Haripada’s laugh was horrid and hollow, while Bahadur put his soggy fingers in his mouth and sucked on my mom’s pussy juices. Clearly they were both having a kick out of humiliating her!

But the worst (or best) was yet to come!

##

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:42 PM