Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
As the folds came off one by one, the outline of her deep-red petticoat slowly started coming into view. Once all the folds had been taken off, the entire petticoat – that was held together by a white thread tied to the front – came into view and my mom’s saree was bunched up in her right hand. Haripada gaped at her like a wild beast watching his prey in close proximity, his eyes red with lust. My mom couldn’t even look down as there was Bahadur who had also been sitting on the chair just inches away from the fleshy folds of her belly, leering at her and sometimes sniffing at her waist, while lightly stroking his cock over his pants. Haripada, on the other hand, had not touched his manhood yet and still, it appeared to be slowly taking shape inside his trousers. My mom decided to look at his broad uniformed chest while he devoured her magnificently sexy mature frame with his hungry eyes.

“Boudi, saree ta matite fele din.” (“Bhabhi, drop the saree on the floor.”), he said with a soft horny voice and no sooner, my mom dropped it on the floor without any hesitation. She was beginning to understand that these men were in full control of her for some time at least. Haripada was just getting started. “Boudi, ebar dui hath jure pechone rakho.” (“Bhabhi, now put your hands behind you, together"), he said. My mom did so compliantly. “Rekhecho dui haath orom bhabe” (“Are you hands together”), he asked, building the suspense. My mom nodded and tightened her grip, pushing her heaving mammaries out even further. I was amazed at the scene. She looked top heavy like this and that’s I guess what Haripada wanted to see.

“Boudi, ami aar nijeke dhore rakhte parchi na.” (“Bhabhi, I can’t hold myself much longer.”)

Saying that, Haripada’s hand moved up and cupped my mother’s tits through her thin blouse-and-bra combination and started to move his hand from one to the other. “Ahhh….”, she moaned, “Tumi bolechile khali dekhbe.” (“You said you would just watch.”)

Haripada ignored her protests and continued to slowly fondle her tits over her blouse. “Tomar doodh gulo besh shundor, Boudi. Tumi nischoe egulo lokeder dekhie oder uttejito koro, tai na” (“You have nice titty's Bhabhi, I bet you like showing them off to other men don't you”)

“N-na…kokhonoi na!” (“N-no…never!”), she lied.

However, Haripada was able to catch her. “Mithe kotha bolish na, magi.” (“Don’t lie to me, slut.”) My mom and I were both immediately taken aback by his use of the word “magi” (“slut”) so casually and the fact that now he had started to speak with her more rudely. But, my sweet scared mother didn’t protest and so the dirty mechanic continued, “Amae tor driver boleche je aaj garite asar somoe tui kerom ekta bajarer mohilar moton oke tor doodh tipte diechis aar kerom bhabe tui oi lomba barar hastho-methun korechis!” (“Your driver has told me that during your ride here how you let him fondle your boobs and masturbated him, like a common slut!”) My mom looked at our driver with an astonished expression and the perverted bastard just winked at her with a wry grin. He was now brazenly stroking his cock over his trousers right in front of her, without any fear or hesitation.

While my mom was distracted, Haripada took advantage and suddenly unhooked the top two buttons of her blouse and without warning, tore the rest of it open with the force of his fingers. “Aaah! Eta ki korle!” (“Aaahh! What did you do!”), my mom cried. She was now standing in front of these two low class perverts with her blouse completely ripped off and her sheer white bra staring them right in the face. The bra was so tight that her tits looked like two soft footballs trapped against her chest, aching to get out. It was such a sexy sight! Haripada couldn’t stop staring at it for a few seconds and Bahadur clutched his cock really hard over his trousers.

Things were going to take an exciting turn now!

It was such a sexy sight! Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her bra was now visible as the blouse fell open. The white color stood out against her tanned stomach and upper bosom. It was making my cock rock-hard – watching my sweet innocent homely mother with her blouse ripped open and her creamy smooth mammaries jutting out lewdly against the confines of her tight white bra, while these two brutes gaped at her majestic figure moist with sweat. Her reflex was too cover her heaving bra-covered breasts by placing her arms across them and although she was shocked by the sudden turn of events, she was too scared to raise her voice and protest since she was inside the room with these two muscular horny brutes. When open her mouth in a meek show of objection, it was quickly diffused by the ugly mechanic as he put his big hulking arms around her fleshy waist and pulled her close. Her petticoat covered thighs were now directly touching his growing manhood inside his pants, while his large ugly face leaned in and he placed his dark foaming lips on her soft wet lips.

“Unghhhh!!”, my mom groaned as she struggled to push him away, but Haripada was too strong. I felt my cock twitch as this big nasty repulsive man forced his lips against hers. He was mercilessly sucking on her pink juicy lips and trying to pry them open by poking her lips with his long blackish tongue. His hands were held tight against her naked waist and he was constantly trying to pull her even closer. Finally, after struggling for what seemed like hours, my mom gave in and slowly parted her lips to allow him access to the honey inside her mouth. As soon as her lips were parted, I could see his tongue pushing forward trying to enter her mouth. He brushed his huge rough hands over my mom’s neck and cheeks and ran his thick sausage fingers through her dark brown silk hair as she withstood his onslaught, whimpering and breathing heavily.

By now, Bahadur was too horny to keep his feelings bottled in. So he took off his trousers, exposing his massive erect dick and started stroking it – up and down – shamelessly in front of his malkin (owner) and this big brutish mechanic. Seeing him, in the video, I too decided to take my pants off and started jerking off to my mother’s hopelessly depraved condition.

Haripada was kissing her deeply now. His hands had moved down from her fleshy waist and were now grasping her petticoat covered chubby bottom! My sweet homely mother now parted her lips a little and he pushed more of his blackish tongue inside her mouth as it touched the tip of her tongue. My mom shivered a little as she felt Haripada’s large rough hands gently exploring the surface of her enormous 38-size butt and groping her fleshy cheeks over the petticoat-and-panty.

Soon, they were almost locked in a lustful embrace! The tailor-turned-mechanic was practically lifting her off the ground as he groped at her ass while they kissed deeply, their tongues tangled together. For a second, Haripada pulled his tongue back and whispered, “Magi, tor jibh ta bar kor.” ("Slut, give me your tongue."). My mom’s eyes were closed but she slowly nodded her head to show her obedience to this brute’s demands. He than started to kiss her again as she slowly pushed her tongue out and he sucked it into his mouth. While kissing, the big brute moved the thin material of her blouse away to expose her bra-covered breasts completely. Once the blouse was taken off, the mechanic let it casually drop to the floor, where Bahadur picked it up and started sniffing the sweaty moist piece of cloth with animalistic fervor. He then wrapped the soggy blouse around his huge manhood and started stroking in abundance.

My mom was too far gone in ecstasy to notice the driver do that. Her tongue was being furiously assaulted by this other brute and now with her blouse gone, Haripada started groping her tits over her lacy white bra. He gently traced her creamy boobs over the bra with his rough fingers and his eyes grew wide as he found what he was looking for! He traced his right hand onto her nipple impression and started to rub his thumb around in little circles. “Mmmmmm….!!”, I heard my mom moan in the middle of their kiss. He let go of her tongue one more time and looked into her dewy timid eyes as he said, “Bahadur, tohar malkin ki nipples toh sakt ho rahe he humar liye!“ (“Bahadur, your owner’s nipples are getting hard for me!”) My mom’s cheeks flushed a deep red when he said that. She was embarrassed to admit that she was a little bit aroused by how she was getting turned on by being dominated by this brute.

“Mmmmmm, hamar malkin hain hi aisi maal!” (“Mmmmm, my owner is such a slut!”), he replied in horny ecstasy as he fervently stroked his cock with her sweaty blouse.

Haripada simply gave a wicked smile and while continuing to stare at her, he said, “Bahadur, zara is randi ke petticoat ka nara khol de!” (“Bahadur, rip out the thread from her petticoat, please!”)

My mom’s eyes grew wide as soon as the words escaped from this ugly mechanic’s smelly mouth and she tried a meek stuttering protest, “N-na…p-please…” (“N-no…p-please…”). But it was too late. Bahadur quickly leaned in and with his left hand, he pulled the thread loose and in a matter of seconds, it fell hopelessly on the floor. The sight in the video made me go mad with lust, as I’m sure Haripada and Bahadur must’ve felt seeing her in that state!

My mature demure mother was now only clad in her bra and panties. Her creamy white cleavage, fleshy midriff, thunder thighs and jiggling fat buttocks were clearly visible for these two brutes’ hungry eyes. Bahadur, now unable to bear the burden of being left out of the action, stood up with his long 9-inch rod hanging in the air. He took off his floral shirt, exposing his hairy sweaty chest and his scarred body, as he stood behind my sexy scared mother. He was only a few inches taller than my mom, but his big brutish frame made him look like a lion compared to her.

I was shocked when Bahadur raised his hands from behind, to my mom’s boobs and gently squeezed them with both hands. My mom was now too far gone to protest, so she closed her eyes and threw her head back in pleasure. Haripada now put his mouth on the exposed parts of her boobs. I could see that she was getting increasingly aroused by the attention she was receiving from these two low-class bears. Bahadur held her tits together and Haripada sucked on both of her bra-clad breasts one by one. He also bit the nipples and my mom let out a moan of pleasure.

After that, my eyes went to my mother’s hands and I noticed both Haripada and Bahadur, each taking one of her hands – the mechanic the left and the driver the right – and placing it on their respective cocks. Bahadur’s cock was fully exposed so she was grabbing and stroking his clearly, but Haripada’s dick was still inside his trouser and I saw her hands moving in there. His tent had now grown to full size with this erotic stimulation!

The ugly mechanic suddenly looked at her and said, “Ebar bra ta khule fel, magi! Tor doodh gulo dekhar shoubhago amar ekhono hoyni. Amar ei shok ta puron kore de!” (“Now, take off your bra, slut! I haven’t yet had the pleasure of seeing your naked boobs. Make my dreams come true!”)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:39 PM