Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The expression on my mom’s face clearly suggested that she was both scared and disgusted at the same time by this pervert’s actions, while Bahadur just sat there and smiled. Haripada didn’t waste much time. “Boudi, ami apnake ekta bikolpo dichi: apni amae apnar shei ardha-nogno roop ta amae abar dekhan, tahle ami apnake ekta boro-shoro discount debo.” (“Bhabi, I can give you a deal: you show me that same half-naked form of yours and I’ll give you a big discount.”)

My mom’s eyes again grew wide on hearing this absurd proposal, the depravity of which shocked even me. She immediately rose up from her seat and angrily said, “Tomar matha ta kharap hoegeche! Ami ek bibahito mohila! Ami aar ektao baje kotha tomar nongra mukh diye sunte chai na! Ami chollam!” (“Are you mad! I’m a married woman! I don’t want to hear anything else from your filthy mouth! I’m going!”)

My mom stormed to the door, but before she could open it, Haripada called out, “Thikache, apni jete chaile jete paren. Tobe ei garage theke beronor sathe sathei ami security officer ke phone korbo aar kore bolbo apni gari sharanor taka na diye paliyechen. Aar ei apnar driver o amar saath debe ete.” (“Okay, you can leave. But the moment you walk out of this garage, I’m going to call the security officer and tell them that you made off without paying my fees for fixing you car. And you driver will also support me.”)

My mom stopped in her tracks and looked back to see what Bahadur’s reaction would be. The cunning bastard just stared at her and said, “Hum ka kare, memsahib Ab bina paise diye nikalna toh kanooni jurm hain na” (“What can I do, madam Leaving without paying is a crime, right”)

From the defeated expression on her face, I knew these two brutes had her. They smiled as my mom turned around with her head held low and returned to her place near the table. “Ami raji achi. Kintu Bahadur ke baire jete bolo.” (“I’m ready. But tell Bahadur to leave.”), she said to the tailor-turned-mechanic.

Bahadur immediately turned toward his friend with a worried expression, as if to denote that he definitely did not want to miss this. Haripada just beckoned him to stay calm and said to my sweet innocent homely mom, “Apnar driver ekhanei thakbe. O amar pratyakm9;a sākm9;ī, jodi apni mood paltan.” (“Your driver will remain here. He is my insurance policy or rather my eye-witness, lest you decide to change your mind.”)

My mom couldn’t say no, especially since this perverted mechanic was the one calling the shots. My dick was getting hard as I continued to watch this show unfold in front of me. “Acha, ebar dhire dhire apnar saree ta khule felun, Boudi. Ami apnake theek shei roop e dekhte chai jerom sedin dokan e dekhechilam.” (“Okay, now slowly take off your saree, Bhabi. I wanna see you in the same way when I saw you that day at the tailor shop.”)

My mom gave one final glance at Bahadur – who was shamelessly leering at her with a gaping mouth, waiting for her to undress – and then took a deep breath. Slowly she grabbed her red pallu, parted it from her back and shoulder, and let it fall away from her luscious body. Haripada and Bahadur’s eyes grew wide with hunger as their eyes lingered over her heaving blouse-covered breasts as she slowly breathed in the shame of having two dirty low-class guys leering at her boobs so openly. Bahadur was sitting on the chair so he had a good underside view of her size 36DD breasts, while Haripada was lustily staring at the tightness and roundness of her massive melons including the long creamy valley that was created between the folds of her tits. His hungry eyes also trailed down towards her fleshy midriff and that deep, juicy navel in the middle. Since the atmosphere had become so hot and horny, my mom had started to sweat a little from the sexual tension. Parts of her deep red blouse were forming little wet areas and some parts of her exposed mature healthy body were dotted with little beads of sweat.

Haripada noticed that and said, “Boudi, ekbar haath duto tule daran toh.” (“Bhabi, lift your hands up in the air, please.”) My mom was already getting thoroughly embarrassed, standing in her blouse in front of these these two low-borne perverts and withstanding their lewd stares. Now, she was probably wondering why this mechanic had asked her to lift her hands. But, with her head held low, she still complied. She lifted her hands high above her head as she was told.

As soon as she did that, Haripada slowly moved over to her and Bahadur’s side of the desk, while glaring at her body with his lusty-gaze. For a moment, I was scared that he was going to do something to her; and from her expression, I could tell that my sweet sexy mother was scared as well. But what he did was far more debasing. He pointed a finger at the wet patch that had formed on the red blouse against her armpit and said to Bahadur, “Dekha, maine bola tha na ki iski bagal ke paseene iske blouse ke upar se dikhte hain.” (“See, I told you that the sweat on her armpits form beautiful wet patches on her blouse.”). They both laughed as soon as he said it and my mom’s cheeks flashed red in embarrassment. She quickly drew her arms down in shame as Haripada continued to smile.

My mom stood like that for some time, when Haripada again ordered. “Arey, Boudi, thamle cholbe naki Saree ta puro khulun.” (“Bhabi, stopping won’t do. Take your saree completely off.”) For a second, my mom looked at him in surprise. The big six feet brute stood like a huge bear, mere inches away, in front of my slightly chubby BBW mother. She was hesitant to have her in front of her like this when she was undressing, but there was no other choice. She slowly took off the folds of her saree while Haripada kept staring at her with lust-filled eyes and even Bahadur started occasionally scratching his cock over his trousers. My mom could probably feel this brute’s hot smelly breath bouncing off her face as she tried to occasionally cover her nose with her hand.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:39 PM