Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Startled, I quickly put the CDs back inside the drawer – all except one! I tucked the CD that I couldn’t recognize inside my shirt, grabbed the glasses that were on the bedside table and went downstairs to deliver them to Uncle Bapi. My mom had finished dinner by then and was cleaning the dishes inside the kitchen. I made no contact with her and quickly darted to my room. My laptop was already on. I closed the window that was showing the incest video, pushed in the CD and ran it!

When I played it, I noticed something odd. It wasn’t the inside of the car or anywhere in the house. It appeared to be an untidy office room. It had a large desk whose top was covered with thick oakwood. There was a large cushioned office chair behind the table where the 'boss' would probably sit and a couple of smaller cushioned chairs at the opposite end of the table. There was also a worn out couch in one corner of the room. There was a really old computer on the table which I could guarantee no one ever used. It was more a piece of furniture to make this make shift room look like an office. The walls of the room were covered with posters of Cars, and copies of the insurance papers that seemed to be mandatorily hung in the office. Against a wall of the office, stood a large steel book shelf which contained manuals to repairing different cars. There was an old rusty table fan near the table as well. All this seemed quite peculiar to me, but for some reason, it felt like my stomach was aquiver with anticipation. I knew something was about to happen here!

Moments later, a big brutish guy wearing a blue-colored uniform stepped inside the room. Following him, was a slightly chubby lady wearing a red saree and a red blouse, her left white bra strap visible from the side of her blouse; and an ugly looking masculine guy wearing a dirty old floral yellow shirt with the top two buttons ripped off, revealing his dark hairy chest. Obviously, at that very moment, I knew what this was!

“Gosh, they had a camera inside the garage office too!”, was the first thought that came to my mind. It - was indeed my mom, Haripada – the mechanic, and Bahadur – the driver, inside that room! And this was the video of what happened inside the garage!

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:29 PM