Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
This annoyed Bahadur to no end and showed my mother his fiercer side, Ufff phir wahi baat! Abhi aap chup rahiye aur hume jo karna hain karne dijiye! Warna yahi aise hi nikal denge hum aapko aur aapke gadi se! (Ufff same thing again! Now, just shut up and let me do my thing! Otherwise, Ill throw you and your son out of this car in this condition itself!), he said sternly.

My mother was taken aback by his harshness. She looked behind to see if I was still sleeping, and surely enough, I kept my eyes shut (even though my cock was rock hard!). Then, she looked timidly at Bahadur who now had bloodshot eyes. Now, my mom was really scared! Her driver had just threatened to throw herself and her son out into the dangerous streets. Suddenly she felt as afraid of being in the car as out there and she was regretting defying him.

Seeing that my mom was scared, Bahadur decided to calm down and said, Maaf kijiye ga, memsahib. Wahi ek hi cheez sun sun ke kaan pak gayo. Galti hogayi. Par hum jo bhi karat hain aaphun aur aapke betan ki bhalai ke liye karat hain. (Forgive me, madam. Hearing the same thing for so long was making my ears bleed. It is my mistake. But whatever I am doing is for yours and your sons safety, believe me.). He sounded so sincere that I think even my mother melted.

There were still some odd looking people going around in the neighborhood streets, so she said, Th-Thikache, koro. (Fine, do it.)

As soon as she said that, the cunning ugly driver put his left hand around her and embraced her almost in a hug. He started feeling her breasts over her blouse again and my mature, hot mother cooperated with his move. She was very mechanical. She shifted her body more towards him, thrusting her big breasts and evidently the dirty pervert was overjoyed and readily started cupping and caressing her tits over her red silk blouse. I could literally see goosebumps all over her neck and could almost hear her racing heart. The feel of rough male hands on her breasts mustve aroused her as well. She was breathing deeply now and I believe Bahadur was enjoying fondling her massive heaving mammaries, as any male would  to grope a 40-year-old matured woman like this  unhindered! Surprisingly his control over the steering wheel with his right hand was amazing, even in the midst of this much sexual tension.

Seconds later, he again gently shoved his left hand inside her blouse.

Unghhhhh!!, came my mothers soft voice as she felt his rough hands slowly graze over her creamy smooth skin. From the movement of his hands, I could clearly make out that his fingers were copiously groping her tight boob flesh. The way he was moving and wobbling his fingers inside her blouse made me seriously concerned about her blouse and bra hooks. I wondered if they would tear off on their own if this continued.

Memsahib, ek baat kahun (Madam, shall I tell you something), he asked, in between caresses.

Mmmhmmm, my mom moaned in approval, as she closed her eyes and felt his manly hands continue to fondle her womanly breasts. Instinctively, with her left hand, she was also slowly rubbing her pussy area over her saree and petticoat.

Aapkan mamme toh bohot hi badiya hain.  (Your tits are superb.), he said with a sheepish grin. My mom did not reply. Instead, she just kept giving slow moans to his rough touches. Agar aap bura na mane toh ek baat kahein (If you dont mind, can I ask you something), he got no answer so he continued, Aapke mamme dabate dabate hum bohot uttejit ho gaye hain. Aap apne garam mulayem haathon se hamar garam hard lund ko daba dengi (Ive gotten really excited by pressing and fondling you boobs. Can you use your warm soft hands to caress my hot hard-on as well)

My mom was in no state to protest. And I believe, she felt she owed him a favor after the driver had supposedly protected her from these supposed goons. So she said meekly, Thikache. Kintu amar chele jano na uthe jae. (Fine. But my son mustnt wake up.).

Chinta mat kijiye, memsahib. Woh geheri neend mein hain. Dekhiye abhi bhi kharraten maar raha hain. (Dont worry, madam. He is in deep sleep. ) My mom looked back at me to check once more whether I was asleep, and to satisfy, I kept on snoring with my eyes closed.

Satisfied, she nodded her head at Bahadur and the latter was super-excited. He found a deserted alleyway in between two closed-up departmental stores and parked his car there, but kept the engine running. Immediately after that, the perverted driver turned around to face my sweet homely mother as she nervously stared down at the gear-shaft. He quickly shifted closer towards her and put his arms around her, in a tight embrace. He kept that pose for a few seconds as my mother shifted uncomfortably in her seat  mainly because of the the disgusting odor of his sweat and gutka mixture all over his body. But, finally she resented by raising her hands towards his neck and embracing him as well, making it all the more easier for him to access her bust flesh unrestricted.

The perverted driver was trying to cup her big firm mammaries with both palms. Personally, I was getting very hard, listening to the shifts and moans inside the car and by also taking occasional glances, when I knew my mom was distracted. Even though the repulsive smell of his body odor would be enough to put anybody off, I think my mom was somehow slowly getting turned on by it.

I believe the cunning driver could see it as well and watching her defenseless state, he was gaining in confidence. The bastard was taking control very fast and quite emphatically, as he slid off my moms left bra strap from her shoulder inside her blouse and as a result, her bra cup was miserably loose on that breast enabling him to abundantly enjoy that special loose feel of her tit though she was technically still wearing the bra. The fact that this was a desolate alleyway was the only reprieve for her. Then, he pushed his right hand well inside my mothers blouse and cupped her bra-covered breast!

Ahhhhhhh!, my mother moaned in surprise and ecstasy. But things were going out of control and she needed to act fast, before she too would give in to her womanly desires. I knew that to tackle this hungry lowborne bastard, she had to be shameless to the limit.

My moms mightve suddenly remembered the purpose of them coming into this dark alleyway. She quickly got into a better posture and reached for the perverted drivers trouser zip! His manhood was standing like a pole inside his brief and without wasting a second she started pulling down the zip.

Arghhhhh!!, The driver growled in ecstasy and was about to moan loudly, but then in order to stop him, my mom did the unthinkable! She suddenly planted her soft wet lips on his dark rough engorged lips, in the form of a kiss. The drivers eyes grew wide with excitement as he thrust his tongue inside her wet mouth and began kissing her deeply. Although the smell inside his mouth mustve been terrible, my mom had no choice to continue now that things had already gotten this far. However, she continued to use her agile fingers to quickly pull out his cock from the slit of his underwear, through his open trouser zip.

The sight of his cock was unbelievable! It was at least 9 inches long and 3 inches thick! Huge for any normal man! My moms eyes grew wide as she felt it in her palm. Bahadurs hands didnt stop either. The man responded to by moms touches on his hard dick by cupping her breasts firmly, massaging them with his hands.

My mom then disengaged from the French kiss but continued to occasionally lick and smooch his lips, which he was thoroughly enjoying! The drivers vulgar method of molesting her was making her thoroughly embarrassed and her blood was gushing through her vessels making her shiver in pure ecstasy. She continued to stroke his warm naked shaft very expertly and saw it slowly gaining its full size. She pressed on the entire length of his erect penis and poked on its head with her thumb.

My mother stroked his hard-on very sincerely and allowed the perverted driver to caress her semi-naked jiggling breasts over her loosely hung bra-and-blouse. She continued it for so long that it became almost impossible for Bahadur to hold back his juices. The result was sweet as honey as she soon found him shaking in delight and elation as his whole body shook and he tried to hug her while warm white fluid gushed out of his cock and covered my mothers fingers.

After that, both Bahadur and my mom took a few minutes to rest and especially my mother took some time to adjust her saree and bra-and-blouse. We soon left the alleyway and the neighborhood for the mechanics garage. I was excited and was hoping this would happen again on the way back!

But first, we had to see what the mechanic would say about the car and my Mom!

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:22 PM