Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Aap abhi tak naahi samjhe E jagah chor, lootere aur badmaasho se bhari pari hain. Eeha kuch bhi ho sakat hain. (You still didnt understand This whole place is rotted with thieves, robbers and criminals. Anything can happen here.), he said with a deep whispering voice, as if to scare her.

And it worked! My mother immediately pulled up the windows. Even I felt a little scared going around this type of neighborhood, but I dared not open my eyes. They still thought I was asleep and decided to speak in whispers.

Tumi ei rhasta diye aste gele keno, jokhon janoi eta kharap jayga (Why did you come through this place when you know its bad), she asked, half-annoyed and half-scared.

E toh shortcut hain. (This is a shortcut.), he said, casually.

My innocent mother couldnt say anything beyond that. She just kept quiet and hoped that they would pass this neighborhood soon. But, I noticed, that the driver was driving at a very slow pace. He had something evil in mind for sure, is what I understood.

And soon enough, he said, Memsahib, log hamar gari ko dekh rahat hain. Isse pehle ki hamar ko koi roke aur aapko cherne ki kosis kare, hame kuch karna chahiye. (Madam, people are looking at us. Before anyone tries to stop us and molest you, we should do something.)

As I was looking at the rear-view mirror, I saw my mom looking at him with fearful eye. Ki korbo amra (What will we do), she asked innocently.

Toh suniye, memsahib. Hum dono ko kuch der ke liye miya-biwi ban ke gari me chalna hoga, jab tak hum iss mohole se na gujre. (So, listen up, Madam. We have to act as husband and wife inside this car for sometime, until we cross this neighborhood.), he said with such seriousness, it was almost hard to doubt him.

Ki! (What!), my mother almost yelled, but she realized I was sleeping at the back, so she calmed herself.

Ghabraiye mat. Main aapko chodne ki baat thodi kar raha hoon! (Dont be scared. Im not asking you to let me fuck you!), he said chodne (fuck) so casually that I was amazed by his boldness.

Even my mother appeared flabbergasted. Esob ki bolcho Ami jani tumierroita korar jonno amae bolcho na. Kintu ami tobuo ekjon er bou. Tomar sathe kikore bibahito howar natok korbo (What are you saying I know you didnt ask me to.err.do that thing. But Im still married to someone else. How can I pretend to be your wife), she stammered when she said oita (that thing). I loved how my sweet homely mother couldnt bear herself to say fuck or sex right away, since inside she felt she was still a devoted wife.

Aise! (Like this!) Without warning, he suddenly removed his left hand from the steering wheel and placed it round my mothers neck over her shoulder, and then forcibly pulled her towards the drivers side of the seat. I was surprised by his strength as he pulled her close towards his body and she almost fell on his torso.

Arey, ki korcho esob (Hey, what are you doing), she said annoyed. She wanted to push him away, but suddenly realized that it wouldnt be a smart idea since he might lose control of the car. So, she simply stayed in that position for a minute, keeping a separation between her milky blouse-covered boobs and his torso with her right arm.

I could see the discomfort in her expression, as she struggled to keep her balance and also deal with this smelly, dirty brute. He kept his left hand on her shoulder, slowly encircling around the blouse-covered skin and openly caressing her there. Passer-bys noticed what was going on and some even hooted, but no one stopped them. So, I guess my mom was feeling relieved that at least no one bothered to stop them and she thought Bahadurs ploy mightve been working.

His hand was hung very awkwardly, inches away from my mothers juicy melons. Soon, the perverted driver wasnt satisfied with just rubbing my mothers shoulders. So, time and again, I could clearly make out that he was deliberately brushing his hand on the tip of her saree-clad breasts. I think she was too scared of the neighborhood vibe to protest this drivers illicit advances.

We came to a crossing and Bahadur took a left turn on the road. From the rear-view mirror, I could clearly see his fingers grasping my mothers entire left breast and his palm resting on the firm flesh over her sari and blouse. Mmphh!, naturally my mother sighed a little bit loudly and immediately tried to remove his rough manly hand off her breast.

Almost instantly, the driver murmured, Haath mat hataiye memsahib. Koi dekh lega toh shaq ho jayega use ki hum miya-biwi naahi hain. (Dont move my hand, madam. If someone sees, then they will suspect that we are not husband and wife.) He sounded so absurd when he said that, yet my mother was too scared of the locals now to distrust him. So, she allowed him to openly grope her mammaries. I bet she felt Bahadur was her only protection against these goons outside the car, since she didnt want me facing them. I was still pretending to be sleep, snoring loudly so she knew.

Since now my mom was willingly allowing this dirty pervert to feel around her neck and her massive saree-blouse clad tits, he got even bolder. She was virtually pasted to his body the way he had embraced her and now was openly squeezing her left breast over her sari. But this wasnt the end of it. To mine and my mothers utter shock, the next moment I found him slowly slipping her pallu down off her shoulder to her lap.

When Bahadur attempted to pull her pallu down, my mom tried a meek protest. Arey, please eishob koro na. (Hey, please dont do this.), she pleaded.

Memsahib, hum toh aapki bhalai ke liye ee sab kar raha hoon. Aam hamar saat safe hain. Aap chahat hain ka ke aapko ee gunda log uthaike le jawat (Madam, I am doing all this for your own good. Youre safe with me. Do you want to let these goons take you) My mom looked around to validate what he was saying and we indeed were still in that rough neighborhood. Truth be told, I sort of knew what was going on. This scheming perverted driver was slowly taking us round and round around the same neighborhood, through different turns. Since my mom had very poor navigational skills, she had absolutely no idea about this evil drivers plans. She was literally a pawn in this assholes hands.

My mother had no choice now but to let this dirty, smelly bastard have his way with her. Within seconds, her pallu was off her heaving breasts and was resting on her lap. I could see Bahadurs eyes growing wide as he stared at her mammies steadily rising and falling as she breathed. My mom didnt even notice him staring; she was just concerned whether passer-bys or passing vehicles were watching her.

B-Bahadur, jodi lokjon dekhe ney tahle ki bhabbe (Bahadur, what will people think when they see us like this), she stammered, while Bahadur was drinking in the vision of her beautiful breasts heaving.

Toh logan yehi sochenge ke miya-biwi pyaar kar rahe hain, memsahib. Tabh koi humar ko pareshaan nahi karega. (Then people will think that husband-wife are making love. Then no one will dare to disturb us.) The bastard had an answer for everything.

Kintu ami bibahito! Aar amar chele pechoner seat e boshe ache! (But Im married! And my son is sitting at the back-seat!)

Ooh toh geheri neend mein howat. Aur agar aap chahat ho ki woh soye rahe toh ee natak toh jaari rakhna hoega. Aap naahi chahte na ke aapka beta in gundo se lade (Hes in a very deep sleep. And if you want him to remain asleep then you have to continue with this drama. You dont want him to fight these goons, right)

My innocent mother turned away and shook her head.

Taking that as a sign, he again moved his left hand round my mothers neck over her shoulder and lowered it to her breasts. Now, he had begun fondling her tits just over her modest blouse and bra. His hand was now very much prominent over my moms breasts and the tight feeling of her massive hillocks must have boosted him further!

Chinta maat kijiye memsahib. Humoo aapko surakshit rakhenge. (Dont worry, madam. Ill keep you safe.). Saying that, the perverted driver slipped his left hand straight inside my mothers blouse and started moving his fingers on her dense boob flesh!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!, my mother gasped. Not too loud, but enough to alarm him and force him to take his hand out. My mom stared at him angrily and reminded him, Tumi shobbhotar shob shima paar kore dicho! (Youre crossing all limits of decency.).

Ee sab toh karna parta hain memsahib, warna logan ko shaq howi jawe. (This needs to be done, madam. Otherwise, people with become aware.)

Kintu jara baire theke dekhche tara ki bhabbe (But what about the people who are watching from outside What will they think), she asked. Actually, a couple of cars and a truck passed us and I was sure the drivers of those vehicles must have noticed what was going on in this car! That is why she was more concerned.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:19 PM