Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Haha! Pata tha babuar bhalo lagibe. (Haha! I knew youd like it, son.), he laughed. The conversation went on pretty normal until about 15 minutes in and then he started asking some very strange questions.

Toh babua, tumne dekha ki hum ka padh rahe the gadi me (So, son, did you see what I was reading in the car)

I was instantly stupefied by the question and I again started stammering. N-na, m-mane.ami o-otota kheyal korini. (N-no, I mean.I didnt see a thing.), I lied.

Hahaha! Sharma kahe rahe ho Gadi ka drawer khol ke dekho. (Hahahha! Why are you getting so embarrassed Open the drawer and see for yourself.)

Although I felt scared, I had a strong urge to listen to him and as I opened the drawer, my eyes popped out almost. It was a huge collection of nudie magazines, i.e. magazines of nude women  both young and mature  between the ages of 19 to 50. He occasionally kept glancing at me as I flipped through the pages with my eyes wide open and my cock slowly starting to rise.

Dekhat ho babua (Did you see, son), the drivers voice echoed through my ear

Ah-huh!, I said, barely able to lift my eyes off of the magazine. There were so many hot pictures of women  either scantily clad giving sexy poses or completely nude and inviting.

Hahaha! Bahut ache! Lekin tum janat ho ke e toh sirf nangi models hain. Asal maal toh iske niche hain. (Hahaha! Very good! But these are just nude models. The real hot stuff is under here.). Saying that, he pulled out a mini scrapbook of sorts from the bottom of the drawer and handed it over to me. He asked me to go through pages and as I flipped through them, I was shocked by the fact that those pictures were actually real pictures of nude or semi-nude women taken very discreetly.

There was a picture of an aunty who was nearly 50 years old, who was only wearing her petticoat and she had her back turned towards the camera. Obviously she had no idea she was being photographed and the pictures were fairly recent. Her entire nude back was on display and her petticoat was somewhat wet, as a result it clearly showed off her heart-shaped chubby ass and the shape of her meaty things as the petticoat clung to the lower half of her body.

There was another picture of a young girl  19 to 20 years old  changing into her underwear, again completely unwear she was being photographed. She was extremely hot with her fair-complexioned chubby frame and her big 34 size boobs stretching the fabric of her white bra. There were stretch marks of the sides of her belly which was somewhat folded.

There were about 20 more pictures in that scrapbook, each one more scintillating and vulgar than the others. As I reached the end of the scrapbook, I noticed my shaft was hard as a solid steel pole. And I looked up at Bahadur who glanced at me with an evil smile.

Humar ko ek aur cheez ki aisi hi tasveeren utarni hain! Ooh hain tumhar kareebi rishtedaar! (I need to take some pictures of another hot female stuff! And that female is a related to you!) At that point, my cock was rock hard and I was too excited to say no to whatever proposition he made after!

The excitement was great and I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. This ugly perverted driver of my uncle, wanted to take pictures of my sweet, homely, mature mother in various stages of undress. His smile was lecherous and his eyes were hungry with lust as he began talking about his experiences and about my mother.

Hum jab chote the na, tohar umar ke, tabse hum chup chup ke ladkiyan ke tasveeren nikalte rehte the. Unko ahiste ahiste kapde utarte dekhne me hume bahut mazaa awaat hain aur humar e lund. (When I was young, about your age, I used to discreetly watch women undressing and take their pictures. When I saw them slowly undressing, I used to get so horny and my dick.), as he said this, he gently but openly rubbed his dick over his trousers, .jhat se khada ho jawat hain! ( would get hard in an instant!). As he said this, I realized he was a voyeur (just like me!) who had been practicing his craft for a very long time. He continued, Lekin un dino me tohar mummy jaisi teekhi mirch koi nahi thi! (But, in those days, no one woman was such a hot pepper as you mother!). I gulped as I heard him start speaking about my mom in such a debasing way, referring to her as a teekhi mirch (hot pepper). Ekdin jab woh yahan ayi thi, tab ooh ko humne khidki se kapde badalte hue dekha tha apne kamde mein. Ufff kya lag rahi thi saali! Itne bade bade aam ke jaise rasile mamme aur maansal dhabdhaba pet, jiske bicho bich kuye jaise geheri naabhi! Jaise woh piche ghumti thi, uske mote mote gol gol chootad samne aa jaate the! Aur uski ghane balo se dhaki hui chooth! Aaaaah! (One day, when she was here, I was watching her from the window, changing her dress inside her room. Ufff, what a sight that bitch was! Such big juicy tits she had, just like ripe delicious mangoes, and her fleshy midriff, with a deep juicy navel in the middle! When she turned around, her fat, round, sexy butt-cheeks would be on display! And her tight little hairy pussy! Aaahh!), he let out a soft moan as he rubbed his hard-on with one hand while keeping the other on the wheel. Traffic was pretty slow so there was nothing to worry about. Us din kambaqt camera hamar paas nahi tha, warna kheech lete us randi ki bhi tasveeren!, (That day I forgot to bring the damned camera, otherwise I couldve easily taken her pictures and stored them in this scrapbook!).

It was so vulgar the way he was describing my sweet, caring mother, but as I listened to his degrading words, I felt the blood rush through the veins in my cock making it hard as iron. Suddenly, he looked at me and asked, Mummy ko nangi dekhat ho (Have you seen your mother naked). My cheeks immediately turned red with embarrassment and no matter how desperately I wanted to say no, the words that came out of my mouth were, Hain! (Yes!).

Bahadur let out an evil laughter and said, Ooh toh dekhoge hi. Itni teekhi maal jo hain! Waise kitne logan se chudwati hain pati ke alawa (That you mustve seen. Such a hot bitch she is! By the way, how many guys fuck her, other than her husband). This frigging driver was being so depraving. But, at the same time, he was making me so horny by the way in which he was chatting about my mom.

I was hesitant to answer that question, so the driver asked again, Bol na! Sharma kahe raha hain Yehan toh hum do logan ke alawa aur koi naahi hain. (Tell me! Why you so shy Theres no one here but the two of us.)

H-hain. Besh koyekjon er sathe. (Y-Yes. She has, with a few people.), I stammered and told the truth.

Hahahahah! Hum janat the! Itni tagdi randi ki pyaas ek lund se naahi bujh sakti! (Hahahha! I knew it! Shes such a big slut that one man can in no way quench her thirst.). I nodded nervously. Toh bol, kya woh chudegi humar se (So tell me, will she be willing to fuck me), he smiled and bared his yellow teeth, the stale smell of gutka still emanating from inside his mouth.

J-Jani na. (I dont know.), I stammered again.

Koi baat nahi. Tune itna bol diya ooh kaafi hain. Chal ab saaman leke ghar chale. (No worries. Youve said enough. Now, lets take all the stuff we need and go home.) We stopped at a local grocery store to buy some things and then drove back. On the way, he kept asking me more questions about my moms partners in the past and reluctantly, I told him about Shyam Uncle, our servant Haria, the milkman as well as the train journey last night. Not the entire story, but bits and pieces.

As we went home, my mom was shocked to learn that I had gone out with Bahadur. But I assured her he was as nice as anyone while discreetly smiling underneath. She was fine after that and I went into my room as it was getting dark.

In Siliguri, people actually go to bed by 9:00 PM. So, after dinner, I went to bed early, but at 10:00 PM I awoke to get a glass of water. As I was about to go downstairs, I saw my uncle softly speaking with someone in the hall. All the lights were turned off except for one lamp which barely was enough to light the living room. As I secretly looked down from the staircase, I noticed the shape of the guy who was there and I immediately knew who it was. It was Bahadur, my uncles driver! He was handing something that looked like a box to his owner and once that was over, he left.

I was curious to find out what it was and so I quietly went back to my room and waited for uncle to go back to his. Once he was inside and the door was locked, I slowly crept out of my room and reached the door to his, put my ear against the wooden frame and listened intently to what was going on. I heard some flickering noises and after a few minutes I heard two people speaking.

My initial reaction was that he was watching the TV. But as I listened intently, to my horror, I realized what he was actually watching! It sounded exactly like the conversation I had with Bahadur in the car! The bastard driver had taped the whole thing and apparently given the tapes to his master, my uncle! I was flabbergasted! All the secrets that I had shared with him were no longer secrets! My moms brother was now fully aware of what was happening in our family!

But the biggest shock was when I heard soft stiff moans from inside the room. Was this guy aroused by the fact that his sisters son was actually talking about her sexcapades to his perverted driver In an instant, I knew what was going on!

Uncle Bapi is also an incest cuckold! And he has fantasies about his own sister!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:16 PM