Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Anyways, we reached the house in about an hour. It was a two storey building and inside there were three rooms  one for the servants, one was a guest room and the one on the second floor was for my Mama. He was elder to my mother by about 10 years, he was divorced with no children and was quite the nice guy. When we met him, we realized that he was a little sick and the doctors had given him medicine and said hed be okay within 3-4 days. He was thrilled to see us both. After having a lot of small talk about my studies and complaining about my moms ever-expanding saree and jewelry collection, my mom said, Babu, tui ektu niche giye dekh Karim Chacha ki ranna korche. Amar ektu tor Mamar songe joruri kotha bolar ache. (Babu, go downstairs and see what Karim Chacha is cooking. I need to speak privately with your Mama.) I was in fact curious to know what they would be talking about but I knew for sure that they would not discuss in front of me. So, I left the room and lightly closed the door behind me. But I didnt still leave for keeps. I stood outside the room and put my ear against the door, eavesdropping on what they were saying.

Tui ki kore oke abar firiye ante parli, re Bapi! (How could you bring him back again, Bapi), my mom asked her cousin brother in an angry tone.

Arey, Shikha, tui bujhishna! O bhul korechilo tokhon. Ekhon o shudre geche. (Shikha, you dont understand! He made a mistake that time. Now, hes changed for the better.), my Mama tried to explain.

Tor ki matha kharap naki Or opor bahubidho nari nirjatan er abhijog legechilo! Parar shobai oke doshi menechilo. O tar jonno jail o kheteche! Tui keno or saath dichis bolto (Are you crazy A lot of women complained of molestation against him! Everyone in the neighborhood called him guilty. He has even been to jail for molesting young women! Why are you taking his side now), she asked in a desperate tone. The situation was becoming more and more clear with this conversation.

Arey bolchi ekhon o aar ager moton nei. Parae ekhon karo theke ami ekhono porjonto kono kharap khobor paini or somporke. Tui oke ekta sujog diye dekh ekbar ki hoye. (Hey, Im telling you he is not the same person now. I havent heard a single complaint against him from anyone in the neighborhood in the past two years since I rehired him. Give him a chance and see for yourself.).

My mother, realizing that its pointless to make sense to a stubborn old man like my Uncle, decided to leave the conversation midway and stormed out of the room. Having no time to retreat however, as soon as she opened the door she saw me standing outside.

Tui ki korchis ekhane ekhono Toke bollam na ja giye dekhe aye Karim Chacha ki ranna korche dupurer jonno (What are you still doing here Didnt I tell you to go downstairs and see what Karim Chacha is making for lunch), she demanded an answer.

I thought I was busted. But immediately, I cooked up an answer. Ami dekhe eschi. Karim Chacha amae bollo Mama ke jigesh korte je uni ki khaben. Tai soddo soddo eschilam abong knock kortei jachilam jokhon tumi dorja khulle. (I did go. Karim Chacha told me to ask Mama what he would like for lunch. Thats why I just came here and was about to knock the door when you came out.)

Oh, tahle tui amader kotha sunis ni kichu (Oh, so you didnt hear what we were talking about)

Kiser kotha Thak, bhul hoegeche. Ami borong baire giye ghure ashi. (What talk Anyways, my mistake. Id rather go outside and take a walk.)

Realizing her mistake, my mother rubbed my cheeks and said, Na na Babu, bhul hoegeche, raag korena. Tomar jodi baire jete iche kore tahle obosshoe giye ghure esho. Ami totokhon tomar Karim Chacha ke ektu ranna-banna ayojon korte sahajo kore ashi. Thikache (No, no Babu, Im sorry, dont be angry. If you wanna go outside and take a walk, be happy to do so. Meanwhile, Ill help out your Karim Chacha in the kitchen. Ok)

Thikache. (Ok.), I said that and left.

As I stepped outside, I saw Bahadur sitting inside the car and reading some sort of magazine. He was too focused on the magazine to notice me coming towards the car. As I came closer, I noticed that while he was using one of his hands to flip the pages of the magazine as it rested against the steering-wheel, his other hand was down somewhere and was constantly going up and down in a stroking motion. I immediately knew what he was up to. I went closer and now I was standing just outside the car, beside the front seats on the passenger side. Bahadur hadnt noticed me creeping in as the windows were locked and as I peered closer, I was shocked at what I saw! Bahadur had zipped down his pants and his near 7-inch thick dark manhood was sticking proudly out of the little hole made in his pants as he furiously stroked on it while staring at the nude models in the magazine. My eyes almost popped out and my jaw dropped open.

For a full 30 seconds, I kept on staring at him jerking his meat. I couldnt see the models he was jerking off to but they looked kinda chubby rather than slim. At that very moment, I knew what his taste was! He was more into chubby full size beauties like my mom rather than skinny models. Before he could finish, I decided to intervene.

Knock! Knock!

I lightly banged on the window pane and in a flash, without even looking, he sprang his full hard-on back inside his pants and desperately shoved the magazine inside the cars drawer. Then he looked up and saw me and with one hand hiding his hard-on, he used his other hand to open up the windows. Almost immediately, the strong sweet-yet-pungent smell of the gutka hit me!

Kya hua Kuchu dorkar hoiche (What happened Do you need something), he asked, in a typical Bihari-cum-Bengali accent.

My jaw was still open and I was still staring into his covered manhood before he asked me this question. And immediately, I stammered, N-na, o-oi ek-ektu hath-te beriyechilam. (N-no, I j-just went out for a wa-walk.), I was still staring at his hard thickness as he tried to hide it with his left palm.

When he saw me staring at his fuckmeat, Im not sure what happened but he gave a wide smile and to my surprise, he stopped clutching at his manhood over-his-pants and said, Bazaar jaibe Humae ektu bazaar jaite hoibe. (Do you wanna go to the marketplace with me I have to go there to pick up a few things.).

I finally raised my head and looked at him, his creepy smile and the strong smell of gutka coming from his mouth made me feel dizzy. I was staring at him for a good 5 seconds, when he repeated, Bazaar jaibe Zyada time lagibe na. Sondhe hobar age wapis niye asbo. (Do you wanna go to the marketplace with me It wont take long. Youll be back before sundown.) Saying this, he opened the door to the front passenger seat and I reluctantly decided to sit down.

We left soon after and it seemed like a normal pleasant drive. I was sitting quietly for the first couple of minutes and as soon as we were out of the neighborhood, Bahadur started talking, Ki babua Kesan lagche hamar siliguri (So, son, tell me how you like our Siliguri)

The sweet intoxicating odor of the gutka was strongly emanating from his mouth and I again felt dizzy as I replied, Besh bhalo. Jaega ta kharap na. (Its quite good. Not too bad.)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:14 PM