Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 37

Siliguri - A Hot Trip! - Part-1
When we finally got to Siliguri, it was 11:00 AM in the morning. One of my Mamas (moms cousin brother who was sick) servants  Karim Chacha  had come to pick us up. He was a frail old man, probably in his mid 60s, with a receding hairline and his body covered with dark and grey hair. He was also slouching quite badly. He gave an eerie smile on seeing my mom, which surprised me quite a bit since I didnt think at such an old age someone would have dirty feelings about a woman, even if that woman is a pretty, sexy, mature married woman like my mother.

Baah kotodin baade tomae dekhchi go, Shikha. (Wow, its been such a long time since Ive seen you, Shikha.), he said. My mom smiled and touched his feet in respect. He responded by lightly touching her hair as a sign of aashirvaad. Now, I should mention here that the last time my mother was here was when I was very little and that time, she came with my father as well. Arey, Bunty, tui o koto boro hoegechis re. (Hey, Bunty, youve grown so much.), he said, as I followed suit with my mom and touched his feet. I vaguely remembered Karim Chacha. But if memory serves me right, he was slightly younger when I last saw him but with the same frailty.

After the greetings got over, he offered to help us with our luggage and directed us to a jeep.

Eta amader Babur jeep. Uni etai korei jatayat koren. (This is our masters jeep. He travels in it all the time.), he said proudly. However, I didnt think there was much to be proud of. The green colored jeep seemed quite ordinary. Inside, there was this driver. He seemed like a Bihari guy, just a few inches taller than my mom. He was dark-complexioned with a rough skin, burnt marks here and there, his built was above-average with a medium-sized potbelly, his face had a couple of micro-holes and his beard was unevenly trimmed. He was about 40-45 years old i.e., almost the same age as my mom.

He was sitting in the car and seemed to have a really bad attitude. But as soon as he saw us, his eyes were opened wide. He was staring at my mom with shock, surprise and lust. Now, normally, I would expect this kind of reaction from any male who saw my mom for the first time. But when I looked at my mom, she too seemed shocked. Tumi ekhane (What are you doing here), my mother asked, with an annoyed tone. Clearly, they knew each other.

Before the driver could reply, Karim Chacha intervened, Arey, Shikha, Bahadur ei shoddo 2 bochor holo abar kaaje fireche. Or ager bhul er jnoo maalik oke khoma kore dieche. Tui o ebar bhule ja osob purono kotha. Ae, garite dhok. (Shikha, its been only 2 years since Bahadur was rehired. Our master has forgiven him for his earlier maladies. You should also try and forget what happened back then. Anyways, lets get in the car.). My mom reluctantly entered the backseat of the car while never stopping to glare at Bahadur  the driver  with a disdained look on her face. I entered the car too and I noticed Bahadur had a wry smile on his face. As he smiled, I noticed that half his teeth were white and the other half was red with the stain of gutka pan masala. The smell of the gutka was overwhelming and I knew my mom hated it as she covered her nose while entering inside the car.

The whole ride to my Mamas house was quite awkward with Bahadur occasionally checking out my mom through the inside rear-view mirror and smiling sheepishly at her, even while she was looking. After the intense sex with those two college hooligans inside the train, my mom couldnt wear the same clothes that she was wearing then and had to change to a green sleeveless kurti, which exposed her shapely smooth creamy arms to the fullest and also provided a glimpse of hair underneath her untrimmed armpits; she was also wearing tight black leggings. She tried her best to adjust her kurti to look as modest as possible but the occasional stares from Bahadur were making her increasingly uncomfortable. She was constantly rubbing her exposed milky white arms in discomfort. Throughout this ride, I was wondering why my mother was acting so weird. She hardly noticed when someone angled her or someone stared at her lewdly. Why was she so uncomfortable and alerted by this pervert I felt there was more to this than what met the eye and besides, Karim Chacha mentioned that the driver was rehired. My question would be why was he fired in the first place and did it have something to do with my mom.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:12 PM