Adultery Pavithra's Panties
The Old Man himself dropped me home in his Car, and introduced himself to my husband that he was my dad’s friend. He started getting along with my husband quite well, and gifted a New Iphone to my eldest Son, and two iPads to my other sons and made my sons happy.  When the old man began telling my husband that he was going to buy the Building behind our House for me, my husband began to get delighted, and when he showed my husband all the 3 Crores in Cash, my husband, who has never seen so much cash in his life, was totally pleasantly shocked.  The very next day, we went to the Registration Office and purchased the Building Behind our House under my name, and I was so delighted and was so proud of the Old Man.  Watching me getting delighted having the Registration Papers with the Building Behind our House Registered under my name, he asked for a kiss, I did not say no, and I readily took him inside the Ladies Washroom secretly and kissed him up nicely and brought him outside.

That night he stayed in our house so that he could leave in the morning, and at night, as I was sleeping next to my husband in bed, he kissed my lips and woke me up.  “Hey, what are you doing here?!” as I whispered, making sure not to wake my husband up, “it's an emergency, come,” he whispered.  As I was about to wake up, I accidentally kicked my husband, and the old man hid under the Bed.  “What happened, honey?” as my husband asked in his half sleep, “nothing,” as I whispered, and pretended to sleep.  As my husband who was in half sleep, began hugging my upper body and began sleeping, the Old Man began lifting my Dark Blue Saree along with my Black Petticoat, no matter how much I begged him with gestures not to do anything fishy, he was in no mood to listen to me, and began grabbing my Maroon Color Panties I was wearing underneath my Dark Blue Saree and Black Petticoat and began pulling my Maroon Color Panties down, and removed my Maroon Color Panties off me completely.  Pulling his pants along with his underwear down, he began stroking his cock looking at my Pussy.  Please No, I kept on begging him, as it was too risky, but he was in no mood to listen to me, and began pulling my lower body towards the left side edge of the bed.  As my husband was hugging my upper body and sleeping, the old man began inserting his cock inside my Pussy, and began making love to me, slowly, and I was totally terrified that my husband would wake up and caught me getting fucked by the Old Man, at the same time for prevent myself from moaning, I began biting my light tight.  As the Old Man began grabbing my Ass Cheeks and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, I could clearly feel that he was about to cum, and at the same time due to the bed shaking, my husband who was hugging my upper body and sleeping began to wake up.  As the old man began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my pussy with my husband’s presence, I started getting scared that I would get caught at the time began to get more horny, and as the old man began squeezing my Ass Cheeks and began cumming deep inside my Pussy, I began hugging my husband tight in order to stop him from waking up fully and began hugging him tight and began cumming all over the Old Man’s cock.

“Honey, I am not in the mood, today,” as my husband who was in half sleep said, the Old Man began pulling his Underwear along with his Pants and began leaving our bedroom.  “It's okay, honey, maybe next time okay?” as I whispered, “yeah,” my husband said and fell asleep.  Though I was mad at the old man for making love to me in the presence of my husband in our bedroom, I felt so thrilled and began blushing and went to bed.

The next morning, as the Old man had already packed his bags and was casually talking to my husband and my sons in the living room, waiting for me to come to the living room and send him off, I was in my Bedroom wearing my Dark Green Saree on top of my Brown Petticoat and matching Dark Green Blouse, and of course wearing a White Panties underneath my Dark Green Blouse and wearing a White Bra underneath my Brown Petticoat, and pinning my Dark Green Saree Pallu to my Dark Green Blouse along with my White Bra, so that my White Bra doesn’t crop out of my Blouse, I got a text message from the Old Man.  As I picked up my phone which was on the Bed, the message was from the Old Man, which read “I want your Panties, remove your Panties and give it to me so that I can sniff your Panties till I reach home.”  Reading the message and blushing, as I began lifting my Saree along with my Petticoat and as I was about to remove my White Panties, I began getting back to back text messages, and as I was about to unlock my phone and read them, “Pavithra, come fast, Sir is getting late,” as my husband said and entered inside, I went along with him.  In the name of giving me a Goodbye hug as the Old Man began hugging me nicely, right in front of my husband, “Pavithra is like my daughter, Sir, hope you don’t mind me hugging her like this,” as the old man said, “hug her all your want, Sir, I don’t mind, as my husband said with a huge smile on his face, I began hugging the old man back more freely, and hugging him right in front of my husband strangely began making me horny.  “Can you open the Gates for me?” as the old man asked my husband, “Sure, Sir,” as my husband began leaving to open the gate, the old man and I began kissing each other’s lips passionately, and when the got excited and begged a Quickie, “It's too risky, now,” I whispered, and by the time my husband returned, I lifted Dark Green Saree along with my Brown Petticoat, and removed my White Panties, and kept it inside the Old Man’s pocket and gave him a strong kiss on his lips and sent him off with my Panties.  Now I am rich and Successful, all thanks to the Old Man.

The End 

Regards
Novelist Casanova 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM