Adultery Pavithra's Panties
Never in my life have I ever held a man’s hand naked and walked naked in the open and this was the first time.  As the Old Man and I were nearing the car, I was excited to see the 3 Crores in Cash, “thoroughly enjoyed you last night, Pavithra, you were great,” as the old man whispered near my left hand and planted a kiss on my cheek, I did not react as my eyes were all over his cock trunk, where the 3 Crores I came all the way from Chennai was.  As I was standing right at the Car Trunk, fully naked, the old man went to the driver’s seat and opened the trunk, out of excitement I opened the Car trunk, and there were three suitcases.  The old man came towards me, “Hmmmm… zip open the Suitcases as well,” as the old man exclaimed, going behind me and hugging me naked from behind, with his erect cock brushing all over my thighs from behind.  Ignoring his hands which were hugging me naked from behind, and also his erect cock brushing my legs, as I zip opened the first suitcase, it was full of 500 Rs notes, and I had never seen so much money in my entire life, and I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy.  “One crore in each of the suitcases, all for this Pussy,” as the old man whispered, resting his head on my right shoulder, grabbing my bobos once after the other with his left hand and taking his right hand down and grabbing my Pussy with his right hand, for a moment I could not believe all these money are for me.  “Happy, Pavithra?” as the old man asked, letting him enjoy feeling up my Boobs all he wants, letting him enjoy rubbing his cock all over my thighs and ass Cheeks all he wanted, and letting me grab my Pussy all the wanted, “I have no words to say,  how happy I am,” as I whispered, “say your Pussy is mine,” he said.  “My Pussy is yours,” as I began saying, I could feel that I was surrendering myself to the old man, “say again,” as he said, “my Pussy is all yours,” I said placing my hands on those 500 Rs bundles and enjoying the feel of so much money in my hand.  As I was extremely happy as I have never been this happy in my entire life, “can I have your pussy, now?” as the old man, who was behind me, resting his head on my right shoulder, playing with my boobs with his left hand and placing his right hand on top of my Pussy, and rubbing my clit, asked, since I was in a great mood, placing my right hand the old man’s cheek and planting a kiss on his cheek, “told you, my Pussy is all yours, have fun,” as I winked at him, the old man readily began inserting his cock inside my pussy from behind, and hugging me tight from behind he began enjoying himself making love to me.  “Mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I began moaning and began placing my hands on the edges of the Suitcase where the money was, for support, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm… What a Pussy you have, Pavithra.. Mmmmmm mmmmmm ….,” he began moaning.  “My God, this money is all mine, and who would give 3 Crores just like that for a Pussy, that too for a married Pussy like mine, I mean the old man could have got a Supermodel’s Pussy or a Top Heroine’s Pussy for this 3 Crores but he chose mine, and I should make sure my Pussy is worth 5 Crores for him,” telling myself, I began spreading my legs wide to accommodate his full cock inside my Pussy.  The moment I spared my legs wider, and his cock began entering deeper inside my pussy, “aaaaaammmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm… Pavithra… what a Pussy you have my darling,” as the old man began moaning loud, with his head resting on my right shoulder, “mmmmm… it's all your, enjoy,” as I whispered and planted a kiss on his cheek, “mmmmmmmmm I love the kiss,” he exclaimed and took me inside the Pump Room.  Placing me on the bed and rolling me over, as the old man joined me in bed, and slept on top of me.  As he was spreading my legs apart to insert his cock inside my Pussy, and I was cooperating well to him and was spreading my legs apart to take his cock inside me, “I have not closed the Car Trunk,” as I exclaimed, “nobody will take your money, Pavithra, even if someone takes your 3 crores, I will give you 3 more cores,” as the old man whispered with a smile on his face and began sleeping on top of me ande began hugging me tight, the 3 more crores the old man was telling me that he would give if someone takes away made me realize the kind of golden egg laying Goose I have caught, and to make sure I don’t let his Golden Goose escape from me and keep him under my control, I began kissing the old man all over his face nicely.  “Mmmmmm….. I love you, Pavithra,” as the old man said, “I love you too, Gopal,” I said immediately.  With his cock rubbing all over my inner thighs and pussy, “will you use me for money and throw me like Kamali, did, Pavithra?” as the old man asked, “no I won’t I promise,” as I was saying, the old man began inserting his cock inside my Pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmm…..” as I began moaning, holding his face, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm… I want to enjoy this Pussy for the rest of my life, Pavithra, mmmmmmm,”he moaned, enjoying himself making love to me, especially enjoying the way I was cooperating with him.  More than he wants to have my Pussy for the rest of his life, after realizing that he was my Golden Goose to make me richer, I wanted to offer my Pussy to him as much he wanted and keep him under my control for the rest of his life, “hey, I told you, my Pussy is all yours, you can enjoy my pussy as much as you want and as long as you want,” as I whispered holding his face and looking him into his eyes, “your Promise?” as he asked, “I promise,” as I said and began kissing his lips nicely, “mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm…” he began to moan digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, and I could clearly feel that he was about to cum at any moment, and I was about to cum as well, and I was strangely getting emotionally attached to him.  As I began taking him into my complete embrace and began whispering “I Love you Gopal… I love you Gopal……” as began kissing him all over his face, at the same time genuinely enjoying the way the Old Man was making love to me.  “Mmmm….. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm, Pavithra… I love you Baby… mmmmm mmmmmm I love you too Pavithra, mmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm,” as he began moaning enjoying himself making love to me, at the same time sucking my boobs, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began to moan, as I could feel him about cum and at the same time I was about to cum as well.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm I am gonna cum inside your Pussy, Pavithra, ….. I am gonna make you rich and I am gonna make you my Queen, I am gonna cum mmmmm mmmmmm” as he began moaning loud, the moment I whispered “I am already our Queen, Gopal,” as began taking him into my complete embrace with all the love I would offer a man and began kissing Gopal’s lips nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned and began cumming all over my Pussy and hugging him tight, biting his shoulder tight, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned and began cumming all over his cock and hugged him tight and made him sleep on top of me and take rest.  “I love you, Pavithra,” as the old man said, resting his head on my Boobs, “I love you too, Gopal,” I whispered and planted a kiss on his forehead and let him rest his head on my Boobs.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM