Adultery Pavithra's Panties
That’s when we heard a Car sound, and quickly the bearded lorry driver and the young lorry driver began picking up their clothes and began escaping from the Pump Room.  By the time I put my hands behind and hooked my White Bra, picked up my White Panties and wore my White Panties underneath my Red Petticoat, and wore my Red Blouse on top of my White Bra, and almost wore my Red Chiffon Saree, Gopal Uncle entered inside.  The moment he saw me wearing my Red Chiffon Saree over my Red Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, “mmmmmmmm… ready for me already, Pavithra?” he exclaimed and began taking me to bed and began enjoying me thoroughly in bed the whole night.  He literally -_d me.

In the early morning darkness, I somehow managed to push the old man’s sweaty body off me and got up from the cot, and began searching for my Red Petticoat in the dark, wearing only my Mangalsutra around my Neck, with the Yellow thread of the Mangalsutra soaked completely with the old man’s sweat and a mixture of my sweat as well while he was sleeping on top of me naked, and enjoying himself making love to me, and I was hugging him tight with my arms around his neck; and wearing a Silver Waist Chain around my Waist, which almost got cut when he pulled my Red Chiffon Saree pleats which I had tugging to my Red Petticoat just below my Navel; and wearing a two Red Glass Bangles on my right hand and three Red Bangles on my left hand, out of the dozen Bangles I wore on both my my each hand before the old man dropped me on the bed only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, and slept on top of me, and began enjoying himself kissing my lips spreading my arms and grabbing my arms by my wrists, and he began went crazy as he was kissing my lips for the first time, he began squeezing my wrists and Bangles, breaking almost all my Red Bangles, and only when he let my arms free and began hugging me tight and began enjoying himself kissing my lips, the rest of the Red Bangles I was wearing now escaped from being broken; and though the Silver Anklets I was wearing were uncut or unbroken, the whole night while he was enjoying myself making love to me and every time he used to get too excited I used to run around the Water Pump Room to escape from his craziness or at least to tire him off, and then allow him to carry me to bed and continue making love to me, the sound of my Silver Anklets was all over the room until he came inside my Pussy and fell asleep on top of me.

Now as I stood only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, in the dark and began searching for my Red Petticoat, the Old Man began moving his body and began scratching his back.  Making sure not to wake him up, being aware that if he sees me only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, naked, he would go crazy and wake up and enjoy me once again in the Cot, I tiptoed and picked up my Phone and switched on the Torch and found my Red Petticoat and picked it up and opened my bag and picked up my new Toothbrush, new small Toothpaste, and a small Medimix Soap which I bought in a small shop at the Chennai Bus Terminal before I took the bus to come to Andhra Pradesh, as I had forgot to pack my Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and my Soaps and other makeup items.

Though I forgot my makeup items, my Toothpaste, my Toothbrush, and my Soaps, I did not forget to make myself presentable to the Old Man.  As I came out of the Pump Room, wearing my Red Petticoat around me, nothing inside, No Bra or No Panties, the morning son began stinging my eyes, and covering my eyes with my left hand, as I looked around, there was no sign about any human being around, obviously, as it was Gopal Uncle’s Private Sugarcane field.  Realizing that there was nobody around, as I began walking towards the Water Tank which was behind the Pump Room.  Placing the Toothpaste and Toothbrush on the Water Talk Wall,  Taking a handful of water from the Water Tank, as I gargled and spat the water, the water was warm to feel, and just looking at the water in the Water Tank, the old memories of me and my mom playing in the Water Tank everytime we went to our native in the morning, began appearing to me and the tank Water began inviting me to get inside, and since I could not resist the temptation, I decided to get inside the Water Tank and play.

Though there was noone around, I was feeling shy to remove my Red Petticoat which I was tying around my Boobs and get into the Water Tank naked, since the memory of my mom removing hiding behind a Tree and removing her Saree, removing her Panties, removing her Blouse, removing her Bra, and tying her Petticoat around her and come back to the Water talk playing in the Water only in her Petticoat began appearing in front of my eyes, and since I was already wearing my Petticoat just like the way my mom used to to wear, I decided to get into the Water Tank and play in the water in my Petticoat.  As I was about to get into the Water Tank that’s when I realized I did not bring any extra pair of clothes, and if I get into the water in my Petticoat, my Petticoat will wet,  and if my Petticoat gets wet, I can’t wear my Panties underneath, as my Panties will get wet too; and I can’t wear my Saree over my Petticoat, as my Saree would get wet too.  Therefore, I did not have any choice other than to remove my Red Petticoat and keep it away from the Water Tank and play in the Water Tank naked.

As I went a couple of steps behind the Water Tank, to make sure water doesn’t spill on my Red Petticoat while playing in the Water, and though I knew there was no one around, the girly instinct in me made me look around and remove my Red Petticoat nada.  As I began removing my Red Petticoat and was taking my legs out one after the other and bedding over and placing my Red Petticoat on top of a rock and placing a rock on top of my Red Petticoat, so that the wind doesn’t carry away my Red Petticoat, the way I was bend naked, I could feel the wind passing all over my naked body, caressing my sensitive Asshole and Pussy, and as I stood up and I could the wind caressing my Boobs, and making my sensitive nipples hard.  As I began walking towards the Water Tank naked, just walking naked in the open began making me excited and horny, as I never got naked in the open like this.  Once I got into the Water Tank and began relaxing myself in the water, I felt like heaven.

As I began enjoying myself playing in the Water Tank, totally forgetting that I was here to get fucked by Gopal Uncle, against my will, Gopal Uncle himself came and sat on the Tank Wall, and looking at me naked in the water, “fucking your once is not enough, Pavithra, you must be fucked for an entire month, only then the lust I have for you and the craziness to fuck you nicely will subsside,” he said and began removing his underwear and got into the Water Tank naked, and began hugging me naked in the Water Tank.  As his erect cock began getting caught between my inner thighs, I was trying to move my Pussy away from his cock, as my Pussy had had enough of his cock last night.  But he was in no mood to spare my Pussy, and as he was about to insert his cock inside my Pussy, as I was about to say No, as he began saying “Pavithra, I have 3 Crores in Cash in my Car, take home and buy the Building behind your house, okay?” and began kissing my lips nicely, the 3 Crores I was about to get from the Old Man began making me get excited, and I began ignoring the old man’s unbrushed mouth and began kissing his lips nicely.  “3 Crores is enough for you, Pavithra?” as the old man asked, taking his mouth off my lips and going down kissing my neck, I started feeling greedy.  “Enough for now, Uncle,” as I said, watching him enjoying himself kissing my neck, grabbing my right Ass Cheek with his left hand, “just let me know if you need more money, okay?” as he asked and began inserting his cock inside my Pussy, here I was in no mood to say “No,” to him and as I began saying “Sure, Uncle,” he began hugging me tight with his arms around my waist, and began fucking me in the standing position, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” I began to moan, and I began wrapping my warms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  Though I did not like to get fucked by the Old Man, since I promised him that I would enjoy myself as well and cooperate with him fully, I began cooperating with him well just like I cooperated well with him fully the whole night, when he literally -_d me last night.  After cumming inside me last night, he pulled his cock out of my Pussy and kneeling next to me, squeezing my bobos with his right hand, he made me suck his cock off his cum, and without hesitation I sucked his cock off his cum and even let him hug and sleep on top of me the whole night.  As he was fucking me in the Water Tank, as he cock came out of my Pussy and began searching for my Pussy to insert his cock inside, “can I see the Cash?” I asked casually.  Grabbing my Pussy, “why Pavithra, you don’t trust me?” as he asked, “if I did not trust you, would I have slept with you last night?” as I asked, he smiled at me, “you are right, come let us see the Cash,” as he said and got out of the Water Tank, I got out of the Water Tank.  As I was about to go and pick up my Red Petticoat, “come, there is no one where,” he said and literally pulled me and took me along with me naked.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM