Adultery Pavithra's Panties
“Hey, let her talk, let her tell us what this Old Bastard is saying,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed looking at the young lorry driver who was taking me into complete embrace and enjoying himself kissing me all over my face.  “What is the Old Bastard saying, Beautiful?” as the young lorry driver asked softly, placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and looking into my eyes and licking his lips, preparing to lock his lips with mine, with my arms around the young lorry driver neck, and turning my head towards my side and looking at the bearded lorry driver, “he is my Husband, 

“He is my Husband, and he doesn’t want you guys to hurt us, and and he says as a peace offer for disrespecting you at the Dhaba he is willing to offer me to you guys to have fun in bed,” as I was saying, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, began to get excited and saying “thank you Old Man,” and began kissing my lips passionately, and since I was horny as well, I began ignoring his bad break and this rough lips, I began kissing his lips passionately as well, and the sound of our lips kissing each other began echoing all over the room.  The way I was offering my lisp to the young lorry driver and they way I was kissing the young lorry driver’s lips back, sort of made the bearded lorry driver realize that the old man was genuinely letting them have his wife, but at the same time, the bearded lorry driver was still keeping an eye on the Ramu Uncle.  “Mmm…that’s it Pavithra, kiss him nicely and keep him under your control,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “what is he saying?,” as the bearded lorry driver asked looking at me, “remove your saree and tease, Pavithra, only then this Bastard near me will be distracted, and I can pull my phone out and text Gopal,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed again.  “What is he saying?” as the bearded lorry driver asked choking Ramu, “my husband is asking me remove my Saree for you guys,” as I said freeing my lips from the young lorry driver’s lips, “mmmmm… do it,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed, the young lorry driver let me free.

As I placed my hand on my left shoulders to remove my Red Chiffon Saree, “waste their time, Pavithra.  Remove your Saree in a teasing way, Pavithra, slowly revealing your Boobs in your Blouse, and stand only in your Blouse and Petticoat, and tease them up nicely with your Deep navel,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, I noticed he was having a huge boner in his Pants and looked like more than these two Lorry Drivers, it was he who was more excited to watch me remove my Saree and reveal my Boobs in my Red Blouse and stand only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat and show him my navel.  As I began removing my Saree looking at the young lorry driver, who has been crazy about me ever since he caught me and was enjoying himself feeling up my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and enjoying himself feeling up my Boobs over my Red Blouse, they way he was getting excited watching me removed my Red Chiffon Saree began making me horny and excited, and to make sure Ramu Uncle doesn’t think that I was getting excited and I was doing all only according to his plan, “they are busy watching me remove my Saree, text Gopal Uncle now,” as I casually said looked at Ramu Uncle, “it's risky to pull my phone out now, tease them up more, Pavithra, remove your Blouse and Petticoat and stand only in your Bra and Panties, they will get more distracted your and I will text Gopal,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed.  “What is he saying?” as the bearded lorry driver asked, watching me remove my Red Chiffon Saree and bunch it and throw it next to the Bed, and stand only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat now, “my God.. what a sexy Wife,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and began coming towards me and grabbed my waist and looked at my deep navel, “let her tell us what the old Bastard was saying, Man,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed looking at the young lorry driver, who was grabbing my waist and looking at my Deep navel and turning his head toward the bearded lorry driver and looked looked into my eyes now.  “My husband is telling me to remove my Blouse and Petticoat, and stand only in my Bra and Panties for you guys,” as I was saying, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my waist and looking into my eyes, began saying, “my God… this is my Lucky day,” and began hugging me only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat and began carrying me to the bed and began placing me on bed.  Looking at the way the young lorry driver was getting excited to enjoy me in bed, I started feeling horny as well, and he began reminding me of my Vignesh, and I started missing my Vignesh already, and missing Vignesh began making me more horny.  “My God… can’t believe this is actually happening,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and joined in me in bed and began hugging me only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat and began rolling all over the bed, the way the young lorry driver was hugging me began reminding me of my Vignesh who was hugging me in the Bus, and began making me horny.  Hugging the young lorry driver back, “shall I call you Vignesh, please,” as I whispered into his ears, closing my eyes and began hugging him back and rolling all over the bed as well, “you can call me whatever you want,” the moment the young lorry driver whispered, and began stop rolling over and ended up sleeping on top of me, and began kissing my neck, “mmmmm… Vignesh…” I almost said, and let the young lorry driver kiss my neck all he wanted.  As I closed my eyes and the young lorry driver was enjoying himself kissing me all over my neck and cheeks, I could feel like Vignesh himself was kissing my cheeks and neck, and I was totally turned on now, and my Pussy was aching for a cock inside already.  “Mmmmm… you are beautiful,” as the young lorry driver whispered near my ear while he was kissing my cheeks, his whispered sounded like Vignesh’s whisper, and began making me totally horny and the moment the young lorry driver brought his lips to lips to kiss my lips, and when I lifted my head to reach out and kiss his lips, he began pulling his lips away teasing me, since he was sleeping on top of me, Ramu Uncle and the bearded lorry driver could not see our faces properly.  As the young lorry driver brought his lips to kiss my lips, since I was already horny and turned on and as I lifted my head again and reached to kiss his lips, he began pulling his lips away and quietly laughing at me, which somehow hurt my ego.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM