Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As soon as me and Ramu Uncle entered the Sugarcane field among the thick Sugarcanes, since I was young compared to Ramu Uncle I began running through the Sugarcane field and I turned around and looked at Ramu Uncle, he got lost in the field.  “Uncle..!” as I screamed, “Pavithra, be quiet, let's hide here, this is Gopal’s Farm.  My phone has a network, I am gonna Gopal and he will come for help immediately with his men,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, all of a sudden I could hear one of the Lorry Driver catching Ramu Uncle and yelling at him in Tamil and thrashing him, “Pavithra.. Run… Run… Run….” as Ramu Uncle began screaming, I began to run deeper and deeper inside the Sugarcane field to save my life, but ended up myself into the young Lorry Driver’s arms and he readily began hugging me tight.  “Got the Bitch, man, mmmmmm…!” as the young Lorry Driver screamed, “there is a Pump House there, take her there, I will bring this Bastard,” as the Bearded Lorry Driver screamed, I could hear Ramu Uncle screaming in pain.  “Ramu Uncle….. Ramu Uncle…!” as I screamed, “My God, what an Ass you have Bitch,” as the young Lorry Driver, who had caught me, exclaimed, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Saree and feeling my Ass up nicely, instead of getting scared, the way the young Lorry Driver was grabbing my Ass cheeks over my Red Chiffon Saree and feeling my Ass cheeks nicely, started making me get excited and at the same time extremely horny.  “Please let me Go,” as I said in Tamil, “mmmmmmm… you are a Tamil Bitch, haan?” as he exclaimed and began taking me into complete embrace, and began lifting me and carrying me into the Pump Room, saying “let me go, again,” this time softly and I began hugging him back shamelessly.  “Only after teaching your Uncle, a lesson for disrespecting us,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and began carrying me over his left shoulder towards the Pump Room, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa,” I could hear Ramu Uncle scream.  Placing my hands on the young lorry driver’s back for support as I looked at Ramu Uncle, he was getting thrashed nicely by the bearded lorry driver and getting pulled by the bearded lorry driver.  “Ramu Uncle…!” as I screamed, “Pavithra aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!” Ramu Uncle started screaming in pain.  “Please tell him not to hurt him,” as I begged the young lorry driver who was carrying me over his shoulder, when the young lorry driver began saying “I will… I will .. just Relax… relax…,” and began placing his right hand on my began rubbing his right hand all over my Ass Cheeks over my saree, and pinched my ass cheeks gently and rested his right hand on Ass Cheeks over my Red Chiffon Saree, I started feeling more horny shamelessly totally forgetting that I am getting kidnapped or worse.

As the young lorry driver kicked open the Pump Room door and it opened, he carried me inside and dropped me on my feet.  As I stood adjusting my Saree, and as I was about to beg the young lorry driver to let me go, the bearded lorry driver just dragged Ramu Uncle inside the Pump Room and locked the door from inside.  As I quickly ran to help Ramu Uncle stand up, “where are you running, Bitch?”, the young lorry driver grabbed me by my waist and hugged me clearly from behind, preventing me from helping Ramu Uncle who was exhausted and sitting on the ground.  “You fucking Old Bastard, just because you are Rich you can yell at us and spit on us? If you take your life now, will you buy your life with the money you have?”, as the bearded lorry driver began grabbing onto Ramu’s Uncle shirt collar and making him kneel, as Ramu Uncle began saying something in Telugu, which though did not sound like he was yelling at him, the bearded lorry driver gave a tight slap to Ramu Uncle.  “What is that old Bastard saying?” as the young lorry driver who was hugging me from behind asked, “I don’t know Telugu,” as I was saying, “say it in Tamil,” the bearded lorry driver exclaimed and slapped Ramu Uncle.  “I said I am sorry for yelling at you,” as Ramu Uncle said in English, which the bearded lorry driver as well as the young lorry driver who was hugging me from behind could not understand, “we don’t know English as well,” as the young lorry driver said softly near my ear, and at the same time began taking his hands which were around my waist and began taking them up, inserting them underneath my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu and began grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse, and began kissing my right shoulder and right cheek, I was totally horny but showed discomfort on my face and turned my face aside.  As the bearded lorry driver was about to slap Ramu Uncle again, “tell him in Tamil, Pavithra,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed out of fear.  “he says, he is sorry for yelling at you,” as I said looking at the bearded lorry driver, when the bearded lorry driver saw me getting my Boobs squeezing nicely over my Red Blouse with the young lorry driver’s hands underneath my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu, and looked at my deep navel coming out of my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu as the result of the young lorry driver inserting his hands underneath my Pallu and grabbing my Boobs, he began licking his lips and began coming towards him.  “Is he really Sorry?” as the bearded lorry driver asked coming towards me, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my Boobs over my Blouse from behind took his right hand off my right Boob over my Blouse and as he began grabbing my face by my chin and began turning towards my right and began kissing my lips, watching the way the young lorry driver was grabbing my boobs with his left hand and kissing my lips holding my face with his right hand, the bearded lorry driver began scratching his cock over his Lungi and began coming near me.

“Please let me go,” as I exclaimed half heartedly pulling my lips off the young lorry driver’s lips, as the young lorry driver began squeezing my Boobs over my Red Blouse with his hands underneath my Pallu, “mmmmmmmmmm,” as I moaned without my control, and as I casually looked at Ramu Uncle, to my shock even Ramu Uncle who was getting beaten up by the bearded lorry driver started having a boner in his Pants.  

“Pavithra, this is my Village and I don’t want to get beaten up by these guys or get killed by these guys, if you can keep them busy with you, I will text Gopal for help and he will bring men to save us from here and we can trap these two scounderals,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “how, can I keep them busy?” as I exclaimed, getting my Boobs over my Red Blouse nicely squeezed by the young lorry driver with his hands underneath my Pallu, and revealing my deep navel to the bearded lorry driver and Ramu Uncle as well.  “Pavithra, looks like they both are horny and they may try to have your Pussy, and if try to fight them, they will bang us quickly and escape from here. You remove your saree and tease them up and waste their time for a while, meanwhile I will text Gopal and he will be quickly with his men,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “what the fuck is he saying?,” the bearded lorry driver screamed and went near Ramu Uncle and caught hold of his shirt and made him and looked at me.  “What the fuck did he tell you?” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed looking at me, “tell him that I am your husband; I don’t want them the hurt us, and tell them that as a peace offer for disrespecting them at the Dhaba I am willing to offer you to them so that they can enjoy me in bed as much they want and leave peacefully,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse with his hands underneath my Red Saree Pallu, began turning me around and began taking me into his complete embrace and whispering, “mmmmm… what a Babe!” he began kissing me all over my face, making me more horny.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM