Adultery Pavithra's Panties
“Let me help you find your Phone, Pavithra,” as Ramu Uncle whispered, grabbing my waist from behind gently and began rubbing his erect cock over my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, my phone began ringing and he took his hands off me, and I picked up the phone and began talking to Gopal Uncle.  “Pavithra, where are you?” as Gopal Uncle asked, “I don’t know Uncle, let me give the phone to Ramu, Uncle,” as I said and gave the phone to Ramu Uncle, Ramu Uncle began telling him the exact place where we were and was listening to the instructions about where to come.  As Ramu Uncle gave the phone back to me, “Pavithra, have you been reading my messages?” as Gopal Uncle asked, “No, Uncle, there was no Network,” as I said, “I understand.  Listen, in a Hour from where you are, you will reach my Sugarcane farm, and inside the farm, I have a Pump Room, I want you to wait for me there and I will be coming with 3 Crores in Cash, so that you can take home and buy the Building which is behind your house, okay?”, as Gopal Uncle said, “don’t thank me, Pavithra, because your Pussy is priceless, and I have been aching to enjoy your Pussy for a long long time, and this is kind of dream come true for me, and I should be thanking you for bring your Pussy for me all the way from Chennai,” as he was saying, I could clearly guess who excited and horny he was have my Pussy.  “Sure, Uncle,” as I said softly, “Pavithra, I am gonna start fucking you the moment I see you, because I am so excited to see you and I have been aching for you for so long, hope you don’t mind, Pavithra,” as he said, I could feel his excitement.  “Sure, Uncle,” as I was saying, “don’t call me Uncle, just call me Gopal, okay?” as he said, “Sure, Gopal,” I said readily.  “Pavithra, do you love me?” as Gopal Uncle asked, I did not know what to say all of a sudden, but it I said said I don’t, there is a chance that he could say no to giving me the 3 Crores he was brining for me, therefore, “Yes, Gopal,” I said.  “Tell me you love me, Pavithra,” as Gopal Uncle begged, “I love you,” I said, “say, “I love you, Gopal,” please,” as Gopal Uncle began begging me, “I love you Gopal,” I said.  “Say again, Pavithra, please,” as Gopal Uncle begged, “I love you Gopal,” I said.  “When I see you in the Pump Room and started fucking you, you must keeping saying that you love me all the time, okay?” as Gopal Uncle was saying, I did not know what to say, but I could clearly feel that he was totally excited to fuck me.  “When I start fucking you the moment I see you, if you don’t say that you love me, I will not give you the 3 Crores,” as he said, for a moment I got scared, “I will say I love you as much time as you want, Gopal,” I said readily.  “Tell me that you love me 10 times,” as he said and I began saying “I Love you Gopal,” 10 times, Ramu Uncle who was hearing me repeating, “I love you Gopal” got pissed and snatched the phone off me and yelled at Gopal Uncle.  “Gopal, you are wasting my time man, I have to go home, let me drop her at the Pump House and go and you can do whatever you want with Pavithra there,” Ramu Uncle said and hung up on the phone and gave the phone to me and we both got inside the Car and began leaving.

As Ramu Uncle began driving, “I don’t know how you are going to tolerate this Crazy Old Man, Pavithra.  All I can say is that I am so jealous of Gopal, because he is getting a chance to enjoy you in his Pump Room.  God, I wish I was Gopal for today, only today, so that I get a chance to enjoy your Beautiful Pussy, remember the moment for the rest of my life,” as Ramu Uncle said, in disappointment and at the same time jealous tone.  I did not know what to say, but to change the topic, “why is he asking us to come to his Pump Room Uncle?” as I asked, “after enjoying your friend Kamali’s pussy nicely in every corner of his house and every corner of the Village, his wife who came to know about this affair with Kamali, began asking for a divorce, and to avoid the shame of getting Divorced in front of his Relatives, he has stopped talking to Kamali completely and living quietly with his wife.

After you got in touch with him, all our old memories began cropping up again.  When the first time we saw your Pussy through your Bedroom through Telescope, when you were changing, he said one thing that his life’s goal is to enjoy your Pussy at least once in his life, and promised that he would definitely enjoy your Pussy, and now that like God’s Blessing he has got a chance to enjoy your Beautiful Pussy, he wants to enjoy your Pussy in his Pump Room so that nobody could see him enjoying you in his secret Pump Room and tell his wife.  Just imagining that Gopal is going to remove your Saree, your Blouse, your Petticoat and enjoying getting eyeful of you only in your Bra and Panties and then going to remove your Bra and Panties and enjoy making love to you inside his Pump Room itself is making me Jealous, Pavithra,” as he was saying, I could clearly see how jealous Ramu Uncle was of Gopal Uncle, and at the same time I could feel Ramu Uncle who was driving the car was totally into me and so badly wanted to have me.  Without saying a word, as I began adjusting my legs, noticing me moving my legs uncomfortably, “wanna pee again, Pavithra?”, as he whispered, placing his left hand on my thighs, and squeezed my thighs gently, his touched began reminding me of my father-in-law’s touch and began making me horny.  “No, uncle,” I said.  Rubbing his hands all over my thighs over my Saree, and feeling up my thighs nicely, “don’t feel shy to tell me, Pavithra.  I will stop the car near the bush and take you inside the bush and I myself will remove your White Panties and help you pee,” as he was saying, I started feeling horny and I also noticed a boner in his Dhoti.

As we went past a Dhaba, he stopped the car, “there are no Hotels nearby, let's have something in this Dhaba and go, Pavithra,” Ramu Uncle said and began taking the car in reverse, and parked the car on the sides of the Road.  “Pavithra, I don’t want you to come to the Dhaba, there will be a lot of lower middle class people eating inside, I better get you food parcels,” he said.  “No, Uncle, I don't’ mind, I was not born rich, I was from a lower middle class family as well, I have eaten Road Side food also, Uncle,” as I was saying, “Gopal and I have seen you eat Pani Puris on the roadside Pavithra, you have no idea how cute you look while eating those Pani Puris, and we used to feel like tasting those Pani Puris off your lips.  Nice memories, Pavithra,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed and got out of the Car and I got out of the car.

Adjusting my Saree, as I began walking towards the Dhaba, as I looked at the watch it was 9 PM already, it was my Dinner time, as I was about to enter the Dhaba, the smell of the Parotas, Masala Gravies, and Biryanis began wetting my mouth already.  As we entered inside and took our seats on those plastic Chair and Table, and I was looking around, the Dhaba was not fully crowded, but there at least 10 to 20 people wearing Khaki Shirt and Lungis, all looked like Lorry Drivers, and they were secretly checking me out from head to go.  As Ramu Uncle called the Dhaba Server, and asked what are the food available, and as he began listing out all the food which he has byhearted, I ordered a Biryani and Ramu Uncle ordered the same, and asking the Dhaba Server to switch off the fan for us, “wait here and collect the orders, Pavithra, let me wash my hand and come,” Ramu Uncle said and got up and went behind the Dhaba, through the open Kitchen.  As I was waiting for him to come back, the Dhaba Server switched on the fan above our table, and as I casually looked around, the other 10 odd Lorry Drivers were all secretly ogling at my waist and navel in my Saree.  As I covered my Waist and Navel with my Pallu, my Pallu began giving away and began revealing my Waist and Navel to all those 10 odd Lorry Drivers who were secretly enjoying feasting their eyes all over my waist and navel.  No matter how hard I was trying to cover my waist and navel with my Red Saree Pallu, since the fan was fast, it continued moving my Pallu aside and revealing my waist and navel to those 10 Odd Lorry Driver and the only way I could cover my waist and navel was to pull My Saree up along with my Petticoat and cover my waist and navel, and for that I have to get up first and go behind the Dhaba where Ramu Uncle had gone to wash his hand, and pull my Saree along with my Petticoat up and cover my navel and waist.  As Ramu Uncle came, immediately I got up from the Chair, and without even asking him where he went to wash hand behind the Dhaba, I began going behind the Dhaba.  While getting up and going through the open Kitchen to get behind the Dhaba, when the heavy wind coming from the fan hit me, my entire Red Saree Pallu flew away, revealing my entire waist and deep navel, and my left boobs in my Red Blouse, to all the 5 off workers in the Kitchen.  If I had not held my Red Saree pallu at the right time, I would have revealed my entire Boobs, and my waist and deep navel to them.  As I began rushing out of the Kitchen to get to the backside of the Dhaba, I accidentally ran into a young lorry driver and we ended up hugging each other for support and began falling on the steep glass and began hugging each other and rolling over.  Though the hugging and rolling over could have been stopped, the young lorry driver continued hugging me tight and continued hugging and rolling over feeling my boobs completely against his chest, and finally stopped rolling over when I was on top of me and he was hugging me tight.  As I placed his hands on my Ass Cheeks, breaking the hug I began getting up quickly, “no sorry for hitting me?” as he said, “sorry,” I said and got up and began going to the Hand Wash and began washing my hand.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM