Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As I turned around, I realized it was dark already, and was feeling too scared to walk into the Bush in this darkness, “Uncle, you go first, and I will follow you,” as I said and turned around and looked at him, he was licking the finger which went inside my Pussy, “mmmmmm… tastes yummy,” he exclaimed softly, without looking at me, and looked at me, “you were saying something, Pavithra?” as he asked, still licking his finger which went inside my Pussy, I could not control myself from blushing.  “It's too dark, Uncle, you go front and I will follow you from behind,” I said looking down.  “It's too dark, you can’t follow me in this dark and wearing a saree, let me carry you,” he said.  “I will be too heavy for you, I will walk behind you,” as I said, “you think I am too old and weak, and I cant carry you, Pavithra?” he asked.  “No, Uncle, I didn't mean to say that you are old and weak and can’t carry me,” as I was saying, “then, come,” he said all of a sudden he began wrapping his left arm around my waist and began wrapping his right arms around my Ass Cheeks over my Red Saree, he began lifting me and and began carrying me in the hugging position.  As he was lifting me with his strong left arm around my waist and carrying me, he was totally enjoying himself feeling up my Ass Cheeks with his right hand in the name of carrying me.  As I was just wrapping my arms around his neck for support, “see, I am strong, I can carry you all the way home,” as he whispered, feeling up my Ass Cheeks nicely with his right hand and looking into my eyes to see my reaction, “it's getting too dark, Uncle,” I exclaimed and looked aside.  As he continued caring me with his left hand around my waist and holding my Ass Cheeks over my Saree in his right hand and enjoying the feel of my Ass Cheeks in his hand, “Gopal is a Lucky Man, Pavithra, he is going to remove your White Panties you are wearing underneath and enjoy himself tasting your juices tonight,” as he began whispering, but in a horny tone, at the same time gently squeezing my right Ass Cheeks which was now totally into his palm, and began rubbing his lips gently all over my cheek, I started feeling more horny and began hugging him tight crushing my boobs completely against my Chest.  “That’s it, hold on to me tight, Pavithra, we are almost there,” as he whispered, taking his right hand off my Ass Cheeks and began taking me into his embrace and began walking carrying me, I just closed my eyes and hugging him tight enjoying the feel of hugging a man other than my husband, which I never thought I would do, as I was totally committed to my husband.  For a moment I felt like I was cheating on my husband, but quickly began realizing that my husband is not going to know about this, I started feeling horny and began hugging Ramu Uncle tight.  “We are just a couple of steps away, Suidha,” as Ramu Uncle whispered and planted a kiss on my cheek, that kiss made me totally surrender to him, and without my knowledge I gently planted a kiss on his shoulder over his shirt, and hugged him tight, which he mustn’t have noticed.  “We have crossed the Bushes, Pavithra,” as he exclaimed and began dropping me down, his hands went readily on to my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, “thanks Uncle,” as I exclaimed taking my hands of his shoulders, “you are welcome, Pavithra,” he said, cheekily squeezing my Ass Cheeks gently and taking his hands off my Ass Cheeks.

It was totally dark and under the thick tree we parked our car under, it was more darker, “finally, there is a network in my phone,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed, and began looking at his phone, “there are no Hotels around, Pavithra, but there is a Dhaba, we can have our Dinner there and go, what do you say, Pavithra?”, as he asked, noticing me not replying immediately, “sorry I am going to make you have dinner at a Dhaba, Pavithra.  There are no good Hotels on our way,” as he was saying, “it's okay, Uncle, I like eating at the Dhabas and street sides more than the Big Hotels,” I said.  “Even I like to eat in places like these, Pavithra, thought you would not like eating here,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, my phone began ringing and and stopped ringing, and as I bent over and put my hands inside through the window to reach for my handbag, I noticed Ramu Uncle ogling at my Ass Cheeks and enjoying himself, and to tease him, in the name of searching for my phone in my hand bag, as I continued bending over and moving my Ass Cheeks gently and teasing Ramu Uncle, he couldn’t help but to place my hand on my Ass Cheeks over my Saree.  “Come, Pavithra, let me open the door for you,” as he whispered placing his right hand on my Ass Cheek, “no, it's okay, Uncle,” as I exclaimed and continued pretending to search for my phone, and continued teasing him with my Ass Cheeks over my Red Saree.

Out of all the things I enjoy, like most women of my age, it is teasing younger men and older men is what I enjoy the most.  Just love the way they go crazy while I tease them.  While teasing the younger guys, just looking into their eyes in a seductive way and talking to them in a seductive tone itself is enough to tease them up and seduce them, just swaying my ass in my Saree was enough to make the older man go Crazy about me.  We love to act innocent in front of younger men and make them think that we are dumb, and when they assume that we are dumb and try to take advantage of us and touch us in the wrong places, with an innocent face we let them touch us in the wrong places; if they hug us, with an innocent face we hug them back; sometimes they take advantage of us and kiss us, and with the innocent face we will let them kiss us.  Here there are only two categories of women, the first category women would only only let the younger men touch them at the wrong places, hug them, and let them kiss them, and the second category are the bolder ones, who, freely let the younger men touch them in the wrong places and act innocent, and when they get hugged by the younger men, they would readily hug the younger men back, and even kiss them back when they get kissed by the younger men.  I belong to the second category, and I have innocently let my son’s friends hug me, and would hug them back freely and let them take full advantage of my innocent nature (acting), and when a couple of my son’s friends kissed my lips on different occasions, I kissed their lips up nicely, and after that blame them and scare them off.  Though I had hugged my son’s friends, kissed them and given them boners, there was this one guy named Akash, who was my son’s senior, to whom I lost a Kabaddi Match bet with and I had to let him kiss my lips for losing in the bit, I lost my control.  Since it had been months since my husband and I had made love to each other, when Akash began grabbing my waist and began kissing my lips, for a moment I totally forgot that Akash was my son’s senior, and got totally carried away and began kissing his lips back passionately, and then moment Akash began hugging me and tight and began kissing my lips, I could feel his erect cock brushing my thighs, at the same time when I noticed my elder son having a boner in his short and he was stroking his cock with his hand over his boner, I quickly pushed his friend Akash off and sent him home.

I felt so guilty for kissing Akash, and at the same time I felt guilty for giving my son a boner.  My elder son, who had enjoyed the way Akash and I were kissing each other, kept on bringing Akash to our house every time there was a Kabaddi match, and was forcing me to bet with Akash.  No matter how many times I kept on ignoring Akash out of guilt, my eldest son kept on bringing Akash home, just to try his luck to watch Akash and I kiss each other.  I told my son a strict NO.   It was only Vignesh with whom I almost had sex with, that too in the moving sleeper Bus.  As far as teasing older men were concerned, though women of my age enjoy teasing and seducing men for promotion and stuff in the offices, I teased my father-in-law up nicely and slept with him and made me write his the House which my husband and I were living under my husband’s name, or else my father-in-law would have given the house to his younger son, which did nothing for the family.  Though I slept with my father-in-law just for the house, he was better than my husband in bed.  His cock, his kisses, and the way he went crazy while enjoying himself making love to me, made me thoroughly enjoy myself, came along with him when he came inside my Pussy.  Probably it is the nice experience I had with my father-in-law that made me agree to sleep with Gopal Uncle in order to buy the Building right behind our house.

As I was bending over, with my upper body inside the Car, through the car window, and in the name of searching for my Phone, which just rang, the way Ramu Uncle was going crazy looking at Ass Cheeks over my Saree, in spite of getting a chance to cheekily wipe my Pussy with his Dhoti and inserting his middle finger inside my Pussy, began reminding me of my father-in-law whom I used to enjoy teasing him up nicely in the house in the name of doing my daily chores, like cleaning the house, and used to love the way he used to beg me and take me to his bedroom and enjoy me in bed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM