Adultery Pavithra's Panties
“And just like I was crazy about your mom, Gopal was crazy about you, Pavithra?” as Ramu Uncle began to say, “what?”!” as I exclaimed, “yeah, remember I mentioned I purchased two high end Telescopes?” as Ramu Uncle asked, “yeah,” I exclaimed.  “I brought it to watch your mom through her bedroom and the other Telescope is for Gopal to watch you through your bedroom,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “Oh my God..!” I exclaimed.  “Yeah, Pavithra, now that we both have gotten close to each other, I don’t want to hide anything from you,” as Ramu Uncle began saying, I started to get excited, “yeah,” I said smiling at him encouraging him to say.  “Back then you used to wake up late in the morning, and your mom use to forcibly wake you up, and when you used to wake up, your skirt used to get caught between your Ass Crack, and used to pull your skirt out of your Ass Crack and enter the Bathroom, and when you used to come out of the Bathroom after taking back with a towel wrapped around you, and watching your wearing your Panties, putting your legs one after the other inside, as you used to pull your Panties underneath your towel, and as you used to remove your towel and throw it away and started searching for your Bra only in your Panties revealing young beautiful boobs,  Gopal used to go crazy and jerk off and cum instantly, that how crazy you used to drive him.  He is still crazy about your Pavithra, and that’s the reason he is helping you to buy the building which is behind your house for 3 Crores.  As Ramu Uncle began telling me how Rich and Politically influential Gopal Uncle has become and began saying buying the Building which was behind my house for me was easy for Gopal Uncle, I could already sense that the House was going to be mine soon, and my complete mood changed.  That's when one thing flashed my mind, and before even I could say what it was, “Pavithra, I have to confess to you this, along with my friend Gopal, I used to enjoy watching you chance, through your bedroom window through my Telescope, and see your naked so many times and just couldn’t stop myself from jerking off watching you as you used to look so Hot back then, and now you have become hotter and looking as Sexy and Hot as your mom used to look,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed.  I started feeling so proud of myself because if somebody said that I look like my mom, it was my biggest compliment ever, as my mom to me is the most beautiful woman in the world, and Sexy too.  Watching me not replying to him, “Pavithra, sorry for telling you this,” as Ramu Uncle began saying in a guilty tone, “it's okay, Uncle,” I said.  “I am a Man too, Pavithra, watching you removing your Towel and getting naked and wearing your Panties and Bra, I could not control myself, and now that you have grown as hot and sexy as your Mom, you are reminding me of your mom and making me fall for you,” as he was saying, “Pavithra, if I was young now, I would have begged you and married you and made you my wife,” as Ramu Uncle said in a happy tone, making things normal.  “Uncle, I am married, remember?” I said, smiling at him and looking at the road, he smiled at me.  “You have grown nicely, Pavithra, looking like a ripe fruit,” as he began mentioning, I could clearly feel that he has an eye on me.  To make it sound normal, he used to crack jokes here and there and make me laugh.  Ramu Uncle and I began to gel so well that he actually made me forget that I was actually going to get laid totally against my will by Gopal Uncle for helping me buy the Building behind our house.

Since there were no good hotels on our route, I kept on drinking the Coconut water we purchased, and since it was 5 PM already, we had to skip lunch.  As a result of drinking too much Coconut water, I felt like I had to pee, and bean moving my legs uncomfortably, and felt uncomfortable to tell him that I wanted to pee, and thankfully, “Pavithra, let's take a break, shall we,” as he said and parked the car underneath a Tree in the middle of the empty Highway, “I will be back,” as he said and got down from the car and began entering inside the bushes, and began peeing there and watching him pee, I started feeling like peeing.  As he came back and was about to start the car, it started getting dark already as the Sun was setting, “Uncle…” I exclaimed, “yes, Pavithra,” as he asked, I was feeling shy to tell him that I wanted to pee as well, and he, being a smart man, understood what I was going to ask.  “You want to pee, Pavithra?” as he asked, “yeah, Uncle,” I said, out of shyness, “the nearest Hotel is 2 hours from here, can you hold it until then?” as he asked, “I can’t uncle,” I said.  “Pavithra, this is the right place to pee, there will be people around in the route we are going, but there could be snakes here….,” as he paused, “Frogs and Snakes,” as I exclaimed, “it's okay, come let me take you,” he said and got down from the car.  As I got down from the car, and he began taking me deep into the bush, “pee here and call me, Pavithra, I will come and pick you up,” as he said and began leaving, I genuinely started to get scared.  “Uncle, can you be closeby, I am bit scared of the Snakes and Frogs,” as I requested, “sure, Pavithra,” as he requested and began taking a couple of steps, I could see him disappearing into the thick bush and began to get scared.  “Uncle..!” as I screamed, “here, Pavithra,” he said, but I could not see him.  “Please come here, no?” as I said, he came and stood next to me.  “What happened, Pavithra? Feeling shy pee in my presence? Or Scared of the Snakes?” as he asked, “scared of the Snakes, Uncle,” as I said, “then you pee here, Pavithra, I will be here,” as he said, the idea of peeing in front of him itself began making me horny.  

Looking at him, as I began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat and began inserting my hands underneath my Red Saree and Red Petticoat, the way he was looking at my thighs and inner thighs and licking his lips began making me horny.  As I grabbed my White Panties, and began pulling my White Panties down till my knees and began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat and began squatting and began peeing, “I will be right here and watch out for anything, Pavithra,” as he whispered and began kneeling in front of me and began bending down and watching me pee, I started feeling shy and at the same time horny.  Holding my face now, “pee freely okay, don’t feel shy,” as Ramu Uncle whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead, I started feeling horny.  As I finished peeing and about to stand up, “let me help you,” he exclaimed and grabbed me by my underarms and helped me stand up, and helped me stand a couple of feet away from my Pee.  “Thanks Uncle,” as I whispered and began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat till my knees to grab my White Panties and it up and wear my White Panties properly, “let me holding your Saree and Petticoat, you wear your Panties freely,” as he exclaimed and began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat, all the way above my waist, revealing my Pussy and Ass Cheeks completely, “Uncle..!” as I exclaimed and tried to pull my White Panties up and cover my Pussy and Ass Cheeks, all of a sudden “let me wipe them off, Pavithra,” as he exclaimed and began grabbing his Dhoti and began wiping my Pussy with his Dhoti, “mmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned without my control and my Pussy went totally into his right hand and the way he was rubbing my Pussy with his Dhoti, began making me horny.  As he literally began fingering my Pussy over my Pussy with his Dhoti, “mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ….. Uncle… it's okay… it's okay …” I began moaning.  “It's okay, Pavithra, I have a new Dhoti in the car,” as he whispered and began rubbing my Pussy nicely with Dhoti, all of a sudden he inserted his middle finger inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” as I moaned, and without my knowledge, I pulled his hand off my Pussy and his middle finger came out of my Pussy and I began pulling my White Panties up and began wearing my White Panties, “sorry, Pavithra, my finger slipped and entered inside your …..” as he was saying, I began blushing and began turning around to make sure he was not doesn’t see me blushing.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM