Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As the Helper kept on begging the Driver something in Telugu, and I was standing there looking at the Road pretending that I was listening to them, when the Driver began telling something the Helper mentioning “road” in the middle, I could understand the Driver was telling him something related to the road, and listening to which the Helper began having a huge smile on his face.  By the time I looked at the Driver and turned around and looked at the Helper, the Bus entered a bumpy road and I as genuinely began losing balance, he Helper got up and began saying something in Telugu and in the name of holding me from falling down began wrapping his arms around my waist and began taking me into complete embrace and since I was feeling horny, when the Helped hugged me I readily began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  As the bumpy road continued and as the Helper began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree hard and began squeezing my Ass Cheeks, “mmmmmm,” I moaned and hugged him tight, and only he would hear my moan because of other noises.  The moment the Helper heard my moan, the Helper quickly took it as a Green signal and began feeling up my Ass Cheeks nicely and that’s when I got a call from Ramu Uncle.  As I quickly broke the hug and turned around gave me phone to the Driver and was genuinely losing my balance, the Helper who was standing behind me now, began saying something in Telugu and began hugging me from behind rubbing his erect cock inside his pants all over my Ass Cheeks, and all I could do was just offer myself to him and stand there letting him hug me from behind as I was totally turned on.

As the Driver gave the phone back to me and as I was receiving my phone extending my arms, the Driver winked at the Helper and as he gave a sudden brake, the Bus Stopped and as I genuinely began losing my balance, the Helper got bolder and inserted his hands underneath my Red Saree Pallu and all of a sudden began grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse and began squeezing my Boobs, though I was horny and loved the way he grabbed my Boobs, I quickly took his hands off my Boobs, but he began grabbing my waist from behind in the name of helping me stand straight, and as the Driver looked at me, and pointed his finger at a Car and began telling me in Telugu and broken English that Ramu Uncle was waiting for me, the Helper took his hands off my waist.  As I began opening the door to go inside and wake Vignesh up, the Helper cheekily pinched my waist and kissed his fingers which pinched my waist and watched me enter inside.  Though I was hurrying to get inside and wake Vignesh up, I could not believe that I just let the Helper, who is a stranger, hug me tight, grab my Ass over my Saree, feel up my body against him, rub his erect cock inside his pants all over my Ass, and even let him inserted his hands underneath my Saree Pallu from behind and grab my Boobs over my red Blouse, and let him pinch my waist and kiss his fingers which pinched my waist, and on top of that I could not believe that I hugged this stranger back almost offering myself to him let him feel me up all he wanted, and that too in front of the Driver who is another stranger.  “Pavithra, what is happening to you, why did you let this stranger hug you, grab your Ass, grab your boobs, and even pinch your waist?” telling myself, as I began waking up Vignesh, “Vignesh is also a stranger, if you can let Vignesh, who is also a stranger, hug you, grab your Ass Cheeks, feel you up completely, and even sleep next to you all this while, and had no guilt or shame inside you, then you should not feel guilty and ashamed for letting Helper who is a stranger, hug you, grab your Ass, grab your boobs, and feel you up nicely.  Just enjoy the moment and move on Pavithra, nobody is going to know and you are not going to meet them again in your life,” I said to myself and began telling Vignesh to get down from the Bus as a Car was waiting to pick us up.

As Vignesh and I were getting down and I was following Vignesh, when I looked into the eyes of the Helper, I could see a clear feel of disappointment that he could not enjoy making love to me, and was controlling himself from carrying me inside and making love to me in one of those Berths which were free.  As he got down and making way for Vignesh and I to get down, as I was following Vignesh and casually looked at the Driver, who in the name of helping me get on to my original upper berth seat, if not as much as the two strangers Vignesh and the Helper enjoyed themself hugging me, feeling me up, feeling my ass up over my Saree, the Driver to his share enjoyed grabbing my waist and in the name of helping me get onto the Upper Berth, kissed my Ass Cheeks and sniffed my Ass Crack before I got up and sat on my Upper Berth, as I was getting down from the Bus, he was looking at me with so much disappointment that he did not get a chance to enjoy me.

As Vignesh and I got down, the Driver himself got down from the Bus and gave his phone number and began telling something to Vignesh in Telugu, which later Vignesh translated to me that Driver told him to call him for the return trip and he would gladly come and pick us up and drop us back to Chennai.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM