Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As I began getting down from the Berth slowly, carefully, I noticed the guy opposite to my Upper Berth, though was with his wife and she was sleeping, turning towards the window, watching me struggling to get down, shamelessly ogling at my Ass in my Saree.  Ignoring him, as I got down somehow, I noticed the guy below my Berth, with whom Vignesh picked up a fight with, who had jerked off watching Vignesh hugging me and helping me get down and feeling up my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, had got down from the Bus already and his Berth was empty.  As I began taking my phone towards the Driver, and when I turned around, I noticed he was still shamelessly ogling at my Ass over my Saree, and I quickly covered my Ass with my Pallu and opened the door and gave the phone to the Driver.  As the Driver began talking to Uncle over the phone, and I began casually looking at the guy who was shamelessly ogling at me, to my shock, he was looking at my face and from his shaking curtain, I could clearly understand that he was watching my face and jerking off.  As the Driver gave the phone back to me, and I began talking to Uncle, “Pavithra, the Driver will stop you in 15 minutes, and my Bestfriend Ramu will come and pick you up,” as Uncle said, “sure,” I said and hung up on the call.  As I began walking back towards my Berth, the shamelessly guy was watching me walk towards him and continued jerking off.  “Shameless people, how could they masturbate while watching another man’s wife, with their wives next to them? It’s cheating,” as I was telling myself, cursing the guy who was watching me and jerking off, “as if you are not Cheating your husband now.  He is just watching you and jerking off, you are going to sleep with another man,” telling myself, I began ignoring the guy who was jerking off watching me through the gap of the curtain.  As he continued jerking off watching me, his curtain began fluttering hard, clearly suggesting that he was jerking off vigorously.  Though I decided to ignore him, to make his situation worse, as I began adjusting my saree right in front of him next to my Berth, and began adjusting my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu, and my Red Blouse, revealing some skin near my waist, “mmmmmmmmmmm,” he moaned and closed the curtain fully and I chuckled and went towards Vignesh.

I chuckled because all of a sudden I started feeling proud of myself that even at this age, being a mom and two I was making the men in this Bus go crazy, and while going towards Vignesh, when I noticed cum, of the guy who was sitting under my berth and was jerking off watching Vignesh grabbing my Ass over my Saree and feeling me up while helping me get down, on the seat, I started feeling more proud of myself that I was making all these men in the Bus go crazy about me.  As I was about to go to Vignesh, my phone began ringing and as I began answering, it was Uncle Best Friend Ramu whom Uncle mentioned that he would contact me and pick me up.  Right from the moment I answered the call and began talking to Uncle’s Best Friend Ramu, he was so sweet to me and we started becoming Friends even before we met, in spite of him not knowing Tamil fluently and was talking to me in Tamil mixing English everytime he was struggling to find words in Tamil.  As I was talking to Uncle’s Best Friend Ramu over the phone and he was telling about his memories with Uncle when he stayed in Chennai with Uncle, next to our house, I was so totally into the conversation I totally forgot that I was standing in the bus and only when I looked around and realized all the seats around me were empathy except the guy who just jerked off watching me, and Vignesh’s seat, I tried to relax.  I was totally in the conversation with Ramu because he seemed like a very open person, and was talking openly about everything without any filter, which I totally loved about me and in this 10 little minutes of talking he had told me entirely about his family, his business, his ex girlfriends, his latest crush, everything, which I began totally adoring about him.   As I opened Vignesh’s Berth curtain, he was snoring and sleeping, and without disturbing him, I sat on the Lower Berth just below my Berth and continued talking to Ramu.

As Ramu Uncle began talking about my Dad telling me all the good things about my dad, I started feeling proud of my dad, but as he began talking about how lucky my dad was to get a wife like my mom, and began talking about my mom, how beautiful my mom was, how beautiful mom’s lips wee, how sexy my mom’s structure was, how tempting my mom’s Ass were in her Saree, how inviting her Boobs were in her Blouse, and how he wished he would have enjoyed my mom it he had got a chance to enjoy my mom, instead of getting angry at Ramu Uncle I started feeling horny.  “Don’t worry Uncle, my mom is a Widow and Single now, you can try your luck now,” as I whispered, I could not believe that I actually said that, but when he started laughing, I started laughing as well and normalized what I said.  “When I came to your house along with Gopal, you were not there, as Gopal’s eyes were searching for you, my eyes were all over your mom.  My God, every time she came to serve Coffee for us, and go back to the Kitchen in her Saree, I used to get so tempted that I used to feel like following her Ass inside her Kitchen, lift her Saree along with her Petticoat, Pull her Panties down, bend her over, grab her by her long braid, and insert my cock inside her Pussy, enjoy making love to her pussy and cum inside her Pussy,” as he was saying, instead of getting more angry, I started getting more horny, and when I accidentally placed my left hand on the cum of the guy who was sitting in the Berth were I was sitting and was jerking off watching Vignesh grabbing my Ass cheeks over my Saree and hugging me tight while helping me down and feeling me up, and instead of wiping his cum which was sticking on to my left hand, for a second or two I began feeling up his cum in my left hand telling myself “this cum must have come as the result of the guy here fantasizing about making love to me,” and began wiping his cum with the Curtain.  “Sorry, Pavithra, I am a big mouth and I think I am talking too much about your mom.  I know you must be angry and started hating me,” as Ramu Uncle said, “not at all Uncle, please feel free to talk about my mom, I like the way you are being so open to me,” I said.  “But still Pavithra, with my big mouth, telling you openly that I felt like following your mom’s Ass inside her Kitchen, lift her Saree along with her Petticoat, Pull her Panties down, bend her over, grab her by her long braid, and insert my cock inside her Pussy, enjoy making love to her pussy and cum inside her Pussy, is bit too much information, don’t you think?” as he asked, “nope, not for me, I am totally fine with you talking to me like this, in fact, I like the way you are talking to me so openly,” I said.  “Thank you so much, Pavithra.  And hey, it's more than 30 minutes after we started talking,” as he reminded me, I could not believe that time flew this fast, “Pavithra, give the Phone to the Driver,” as he said, I got up and went towards the Driver.  As I opened the Door and gave the phone to the Driver, and the Driver began talking to Ramu Uncle over the phone, I could feel the Helper who was sitting on a small seat next to the steps, which was right behind where I was standing, ogling at my Ass over my Red Chiffon Saree right in front of his eyes.  As the Driver gave the phone to me and began telling in Broken English that Ramu Uncle would call me in 2 Minutes and asked me to wait and continued driving, the Helper who was sitting right behind me and feasting his eyes all over my Ass over my Saree, began begging the Driver something in Telugu, ans as I turned around, I could see he had turned around and totally facing my Ass.  If I was not horny, I would have opened the door and came inside and waited for Ramu Uncle’s call, but after Ramu Uncle talking about following my mom’s Ass inside her Kitchen, lifting her Saree along with her Petticoat, Pulling her Panties down, bend her over, grab her by her long braid, and insert my cock inside her Pussy, enjoy making love to her pussy and cum inside her Pussy, I was totally horny and was shamelessly enjoying the way this ugly looking Helper was ogling at me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM