Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As I was lying flat next to Vignesh, revealing my deep Navel to him, and letting him feel up my inner thighs all he wanted over my Saree, totally horny and excited, excited with the fact that this Romance was happening in the broad daylight inside a Bus, and gently holding his cheek and neck with my right hand, indirectly telling him that I was ready and he could have me now, and as Vignesh began bending down and was about to hug me and began kissing my lips, and as I was about to close my eyes, I noticed the Driver moving our Curtain aside.  The moment he moved our curtain aside, my deep Navel came to his full view right next to his mouth, and before I could push Vignesh off and cover my navel with my Pallu, the Driver had taken full up close view of my Deep Navel, and as I began to sit properly adjusting my Saree, the Driver looked at Vignesh began saying in Telugu, which I did not understand.

As I was looking at Vignesh who was hurriedly trying to cross over me and get down, “what happened Vignesh?” I asked.  “One of the Passengers who exchanged seats with us has my phone and the Driver is asking me to get down from the bus and collect my Phone, I will be right back.  The Driver is asking to go back to our original Seats as someone else is coming to this seat,” Vignesh said and began getting down from the seat hurriedly to get his Phone back.

As soon as Vignesh got down, the Driver, realizing that I don’t understand Telugu, “come fast Madam, let me help you get down,” he said in broken English and all of a sudden began grabbing me by my waist, and in the name of helping me get down, began pulling me closer to him.  Sitting on the edge of the Upper Berth, “it's okay … it's okay… it's okay…!” as I was exclaiming and trying to take his hands off my waist, he was saying something in Telugu and as he pulled me towards him, I lost balance, and as I was about to fall, the Driver caught me by hugging me tight and before even I could react, he took me into his complete embrace, feeling my boobs against his Chest, and quickly saying, “your seat, madam,” he began hurrying me to get into my Original seat which was in the Upper Berth, and even began placing my handbag on my Original seat.  As I began climbing the little ladder to get to my Original seat, “let me help you, Madam,” the Driver said in his broken English and began grabbing my waist, “it's okay …. It's okay… it's okay….” as I kept on saying and began climbing to little ladder, he grabbed my Ass from the sides and before I could free my Ass from his hands and got inside my Original seat, the Driver kissed my each Ass cheek and let me free only after sniffing my Ass Crack over my Saree.  It was so embarrassing, and I just could believe that I just let this Driver grab my Ass from the sides and kiss my Ass Cheeks and sniff my Asshole and Pussy over my Saree.  I was so embarrassed that I closed my curtains tight and sat closing my eyes.  Though I was closing my eyes shut, the visual of the Driver, just moments ago taking me into complete embrace and feeling my boobs against his chest, began appearing in front of my eyes and began feeling disgusting I had never hugged a man like this other than my husband and Vignesh, and I was angry and upset and I definitely wanted to tell this to Vignesh and let him fight with the Driver. 

As the Driver started the Bus, I could hear Vignesh’s voice.  As I opened the curtain and looked at him, he came towards me and asked me to call his number.  He looked totally tense and restless.  Only as I picked up my phone from my handbag, I realized my phone was switched off.  Putting the phone on the charger, as I switched on the Phone I realized there were like 50 missed calls from Uncle.  As I first called Vignesh’s number, his phone began ringing from his bag which was on the Berth we were sleeping on.  As he quickly picked up his bag along with his phone, my Phone began ringing again, and it was Uncle.  As I began answering Uncle’s call, Vignesh got up to his Original seat and sat on his seat.  Picking up an earphone as I began plugging into my Phone which was charging and began talking to Uncle, “Pavithra, I was trying to reach you so many times, have Blocked my number?” as Uncle asked, “No Uncle, I did not block you,” as I was saying and before even I could complete my sentence and tell him that my phone was switched off, “you Blocked me and refused the deal?” he asked.  “No Uncle, my phone got switched off, and I am on my way,” as I was saying, “for a moment I thought you did not want to come to me and break the Deal, Pavithra,” he said.  “No, Uncle, I don’t want to break the deal,” as I was saying and about to say that I was in the Bus already, “not just this Deal, Pavithra, I will be offering you a lot of things in your life and make you a Queen, and all your have to do is just offer yourself to me, Pavithra,” as he was saying, I could feel how crazy he was about me and how desperate he was to make love to me, but back in my mind the only thing that was going on in my mind other than getting help from him in buying the building behind my House was my ex Best Friend Kamali who has been using him all this while and becoming Rich.  I was totally jealous and angry about her becoming Rich, because it was through me she got to know about Uncle, it was through me she befriended Uncle, it was because of me she was Rich now.  I was Angry at her because, it was only me who Uncle was Crazy about, it was me who he wanted to enjoy, it was my Pussy he always wanted to have; I was Jealous of her because she literally stole Uncle from me and became rich.  My mom always told me, “it is never too late for anything,” and she is right.  Though I was a mom of two sons, I am still fit as any college girl could be, and thanks to regular morning walks, yoga, and a healthy vegan lifestyle, I was still young and active and was in good shape, that’s the reason I make men go crazy every time they see me.  Luckily for me, Uncle was still crazy about me after seeing my latest pictures, he has gotten more crazy about me, and I was totally confident that I could easily seduce him up and keep him as my Slave and become Rich.  “Pavithra, I am a bit unsure if you would like me now, I am a bit old now,” as he was saying in a worried tone, “as if you were good looking when you were younger,” I said to myself, “I will like you no matter how old you get, Uncle,” I said with a smile.  “Oh my god, thank you so much Pavithra.  And, where are you at the moment?” as he asked, and I began telling him the location, asked me to give the phone to the Driver.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM