Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As we began talking to each other about many things, we began getting to know about each other.  As my back began to hurt after leaning on to my back for a long time, I began lying flat on the Berth, and watching my lying flat on the Berth, “my back hurts as well,” he said and lied flat on the Berth and began turning towards me and talking to me.  While I was happily talking to him, and he was talking to me, I noticed his eyes were all over my Lips and neck, and while I was adjusting my lying position due to the bumpy roads, his eyes were all over my waist, navel, and my Boobs in my Red Blouse, as well, which I totally did not mind, and in fact, without my knowledge, I was enjoying all the attention and ogles I was getting from him.  As the Bus continued to shake due to bumpy roads, I began moving closer and closer to Vignesh and when the Driver all of a sudden applied a Brake, I ended up hugging Vignesh and Vignesh readily began hugging him tight saying, “I got you, Madam, don’t worry.”

As the Roads in Andhra Pradesh continued to be bumpy and we kept on ending up hugging each other, Vignesh and I, sort of got used to hugging each other, but at one point as I rolled over and slept on top of him as a result of bumpy road, Vignesh totally took me into his arms, and hugged me tight, and I began hugging him tight, which totally turned me on, and as I began feeling Vignesh’s boner on my thighs, I realized Vignesh was as turned on as I was as well, and totally enjoying his erect cock brushing against my Thighs over my Red Chiffon Saree, I continued hugging him tight, and that’s when the Bus Stopped and I quickly got off from Vignesh and slept properly adjusting my Saree.

As the helper in the Bus began saying in Telugu which I did not under, I turned towards Vignesh, “he says the Bus will stop for Lunch, come let's have Lunch and come back,” as he was saying, “no Vignesh, it's very Hot outside,” I said, as I could see people covering their heads with Umbrellas or Pallus to avoid the Sun.  At the same time I don’t eat outside food, that too while traveling.  Adjusting my hair “For the next three Hours, the bus will not stop, you better get down now and take a pee Break at least, okay?”, as he said holding my face, and feeling up my face, I started feeling horny, “please Vignesh, let me be here,” as I exclaimed in an innocent tone, but horny inside, enjoying the way he was feeling up my face.  “You are so cute,” he said, pinching my Cheeks and getting down from the Berth.  “Look everyone has got down, just us here, come take a Pee break and come back,”, as he insisted, I agreed to get down.  Realizing that I would struggle to get down, as I was in my Saree, “first put your legs down, and place your hands on my shoulder,” he said.  Sitting on the edge of the Berth, as I placed my hands on his shoulder, and the moment he began grabbing my waist began pulling me towards him inch by inch, I started feeling horny and aroused, and the moment he brought his hands up brushing my sideboobs and began grabbing me by my Armpits and began pulling me towards him, I lost balance and ended up falling on him and he began taking me into complete embrace, and placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, “go Pee and come,” as he whispered and sent me out, I noticed the Driver was sitting on his seat and turning back and through the glass door, watching Vignesh feeling me up all in the name of helping me get down.  

Though I began ignoring him and tried to walk away, when I accidentally looked at him, I noticed his eyes were all over my Blouse, which had risen up and revealed my White Bra I was wearing underneath, as a result of Vignesh grabbing me by my underarms and helping me get down.  Adjusting my Blouse as I began getting down from the Bus, I noticed on the board it was a pay and use toilet, since I had forgotten my purse, and as I turned around, I caught the Bus Driver staring at my Ass over my Saree.  In spite of him getting caught staring my Ass over my Saree, he kept on ogling at me as I was walking towards him to enter the Bus.  As I entered the Bus and began going towards my Seat, he shamelessly continued ogling at my Ass over my Saree.  That’s when Vignesh began getting down from the berth, “forgot my Purse,” as I began searching for my purse in my Handbag, with my hands raised above resting on my Seat which was in the Upper Berth, I noticed the Driver shamelessly ogling at my waist and even my navel in my Saree.  For a moment I thought of telling it to Vignesh, but realizing that if I told Vignesh he would start picking up a fight with the Driver, like he picked up a fight with another Passenger, I kept quiet and let the Driver have full the full view of my Waist, navel and left side of my Boobs in my Red Blouse, and took my Purse and began getting down along with Vignesh, and this time the Driver did not look at me as Vignesh was with me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM