Adultery Pavithra's Panties
As I looked at my cum soaked Hairy Pussy, “Vignesh, look what you've done to me,” I said to myself chuckling, I began clean shaving my Pussy and shaved my Armpits clean and making sure that I was soft down there as well on my Armpits.  Clean Shaving my Pussy and Armpits took me more than 15 minutes already, and by the time I was done with shaving my Pussy and Armpits, my phone began ringing, and wrapping a towel as I went to the Bedroom and picked up the phone, it was Vignesh, “Madam, I am outside, let's go,” as he said in a hurried tone, “Vignesh, I just finished shaving, I will take a shower and come in 2 minutes,” as I said, I began cursing myself for saying I just shaved.  “If you had told me you, I would have shaved your Armpits and other areas at the Parlour itself, Madam, it's okay, next time remind me to shaving you anywhere you want me to, now get ready, we don’t have time to waste,” as he said and I hung up on the call and went to the shower.

As I was having my shower, washing every part of my Body clean, especially my Armpits, Asshole and Pussy, “Pavithra, you should have let Vignesh clean shave your Pussy and Armpits,” as my Horny side said to myself, I started feeling horny, “how can I show my Pussy to him, are you crazy?” I said to myself.  “Come on it's his profession, he could have clean shaved your Armpits cleaner and your Pussy and Asshole more clean,” as the Horny side of me began telling myself, “maybe next time,” I chuckled and continued taking my shower.

As I came out of the shower, I quickly toweled myself, and picking my White Panties and looking at my Clean Shaved Pussy, “should have clean shaved your Pussy more, Pavithra,” as I said to myself, “Pussy is clean enough, or maybe I will let Vignesh clean shave my Pussy next time,” I chucked wearing my White Panties.  “What if he eats your Pussy after that?”, as I said to myself, “too much imagination,” I said, hitting my head softly with my hand and blushing, I began wearing my White Bra.  Wearing Red Petticoat on top of my White Panties, wearing Red Blouse on top of my White Bra, I wore my Red Chiffon Saree and quickly got ready and picking up my handbag leaving a message to my husband that I was leaving early and I will be back only tomorrow, I left my house and sat behind Vignesh on his Bike to go the Chennai Bus Terminal.

“We have to be there in 10 minutes, hold onto me tight, Madam, because I will be riding fast,” as he said, I readily began wrapping my right arm around his waist and began wrapping my left arm around his neck and grabbing on to his right Chest, and he started riding fast, my Boobs crushing against his Chest completely and on every speed breakers and bumps roads, my Boobs began rubbing against his back completely, making me horny and excited.  Quickly as we reached the Chennai Bus Terminal, “Madam, you wait here, let me park the bike and come,” he said and went to park the bike, and as he came back we began nearing the bus stop.  As we reached our bus on time, and about to get inside, I remember I forgot to bring my Toothpaste, Tooth Brush, and Soap, that’s when I noticed there was small pettishop, I quickly went there and brought a new Toothbrush, new small Toothpaste, and a small Medimix Soap and got into the Bus with Vignesh.

Inside the Bus, as all the other passengers had settled and had closed their curtains tight, Vignesh, who was walking in front of me, showed me my seat which was in the Upper Berth and his seat was in the Upper Berth as well, but behind me in the end.  Though he kept his bag and got up on the Seat, I was struggling to climb the little stairs they have to climb on to the Upper Berth.  As I was struggling to climb, I realized I was giving full view of my navel and my Boobs in my Red Blouse to the guy who was sitting in the Lower Berth, and the shameless guy was shamelessly rubbing his cock over his pants watching my navel and Boobs in my Red Blouse.  Covering my Pallu properly as I struggled to get up again, the guy got out of his Berth and began saying something in Telugu, which I could not understand, and Vignesh began yelling at him in Telugu and got down from the Berth and began picking up a fight with him.  Noticing this, the Driver and his helper came all the way up to us, and when Vignesh began complaining to the Driver about the guy, he exchanged seats with two male passengers from the Upper Berth and gave us their Berths and settled the issue.

The passengers who exchanged seats with us were happy that they got two separate seats, and at the same time Vignesh and I were happy that we got to sit next to each other.  This time realizing that I will be struggling to climb up as I was wearing my Saree, Vignesh himself carried me in his arms and began to make me sleep on the Upper Berth and he got up and slept next to me.  As we got up and put our phones on the Charger and began leaning on our backs, “what did the guy say and you got so angry, Vignesh?” as I asked, he asked you if you were alone, and would you like to share his Berth with him? It triggered me and that’s why I began picking up a fight with him.  When the Driver came, I told you that you were my wife and he was trying to verbally harass my wife, the Driver requested me not to make it an issue and arranged this seat for us,” as Vignesh said and began laughing, I began laughing as well.  “Wait, you told the Driver that I was your wife, and he believed it?  I mean you are younger than me?!” as I exclaimed, “come on madam, you look younger than me, and after the Haircut I gave you, you look way younger than me,” he said with a smile on his face, and I began blushing.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM