Adultery Pavithra's Panties
The next Morning, as my husband was still asleep, I got a call from the Broker, and as I took the Phone to the Washroom and began talking to the Broker, “Madam, I have good news for you.  Your Uncle had called last night and paid the token advance for the Building, the Owner is happy and he said he will call you soon,” the Broker said, “thank you,” though I said casually,  I was so delighted that I began jumping around in the Washroom out of Joy.  Looking at the Washroom Mirror, “Thank you Uncle,” as I said and smiled at myself, I got a call from Uncle.  “Hi Pavithra,” as he said, “Hi Uncle,” I said.  “Pavithra, I have paid the Token Advance to the Owner.  You come to my house today, and we will have fun and go to the Registration Office and pay the remaining money to the Owner and buy the House in your name,” as he said, I was more delighted and I began thanking him like a dozen times.  “Thank me by offering yourself to me Pavithra, I have gone crazy after seeing your Saree Pictures,” as he said, “Sure, Uncle I will come today without fail,” I said.  “You should definitely come today okay?  You should not disappoint me,” as he said, “I will definitely come today without fail, just send me the address,” I said.  “Sure, Pavithra, just give me a kiss now,” as he whispered, “ummmmmmh…!” I kissed him over the phone, which delighted him.  “My God, Pavithra, you are driving me Crazy,” as he said, since I was in a great mood, I laughed.  “What are you wearing now, Pavithra?” as he asked, “I am in the same Nighty I wore to be last night uncle, just now woke up,” I said.  “You mean you are not wearing your Bra and Panties underneath?” as he asked, “yup No Bra No Panties,” I said.  “My God Pavithra, I am so excited to see you in person, come today without fail okay? I will be so disappointed or else,” as he said.  “I will not disappoint you Uncle,” I said.  “Thank you Pavithra,” he said and hung up on the call.

As I tried to relax and at the same time excited that Building behind our house was all going to be mine, when I read the text message I got from him, to my shock his address was in some Village in Andhra Pradesh.  When I texted him telling him that I did not know he was in Andhra Pradesh, and would come tomorrow, it pissed him off.  “You want to disappoint me?” as he texted, I knew it must have pissed him off, “No Uncle, I will not disappoint you, I will come tonight,” I texted.  “You better don’t miss tonight okay?” as he texted, “sure I will be at any cost,” I texted.

Now I had to go all the way to Andhra Pradesh to meet him, and spend the night with him.  Realizing that I had no time to waste, I hurriedly prepared Breakfast for my Husband and Sons, and lying to husband that I was going to my friend Kamali’s house to attend her House Warming Ceremony in Andhra Pradesh, and telling my husband to take care of the Boys until I came back, I sent my husband to Office and sent my Boys to School.  Sitting on the Sofa, I picked up a Notepad and began listing out all the things I had to do today in preparation to go to Andhra Pradesh.  First thing I had to do before that was to go to the Beauty Parlour and get my nails and hair done.  As I called the Beauty Parlour for an appointment, no one was answering my Call, and only when I looked at the Clock, I realized 7 AM, and the Beauty Parlour would open only at 10 AM.  “My God, what should I do now?!” telling myself, I decided to go to the Washroom and shave my Armpits clean and my Hoo Hoo hair down there clean.  As I got up, my phone began ringing, and it was from the Beauty Parlor, “Hello, my name is Pavithra, and I would like to book an appointment for Haircut with Vignesh (who cuts my hair regularly and I and very comfortable with him), at what time shall I come?”, as I asked, “Madam, it's me Vignesh, I just now opened the Beauty Parlour, no one has come, everyone will come after 10 AM only,” he said.  “Vignesh, I have to meet someone, and I have to cut my hair clean before I meet them, can I come for the Haircut now?” I asked.  “Only Haircut Madam?” he asked, “yeah, and nails also,” I said.  “For the Nails and other things, the North East girls will come only after 10 AM, Madam,” he said.  “It's okay, you cut the Hair first, we will see about the nail later,” I said.  “Sure, Madam,” he said.  Connecting my phone to the Charger and keeping the Notepad of the things to do today aside, I went to the Washroom, washed my face, and did not take a shower as I was going to the Beauty Parlour and could take a shower after I came back.

As I picked up new Panties, remembering that I was going to get my head massaged by Vignesh, for a reason I chose not to wear my new Panties and wore the same Cream Color Panties I wore yesterday to the Vegetable Market.  Wearing the same Black Bra and Cream color Panties I wore yesterday to the Vegetable Market, underneath my Saree and Petticoat, which were dirty as a result of walking in the Market dust.  Along with my Black Bra and Cream Color Panties, I wore the same White Petticoat I wore yesterday over my Cream Color Panties, wore the same Brown Color Blouse I wore yesterday over my Black Bra, and wore my Brown Chiffon Saree over my White Petticoat and Brown Blouse, and applying some make up and some perfume, and went walking to the Beauty Parlour which was at a walkable distance.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM