Adultery Pavithra's Panties
Taking his finger out of my Pussy, and his entire right hand out of my Brown Panties, as he began licking all my juices off his fingers, looking into my eyes, I started feeling shy and horny at the same time.  “Mmmm…. Yummy ….! Go take your Phone, it's all yours,” as he exclaimed, I quickly got off the Dining and began unboxing the phone.  “Go, adjust your Panties and go to the living room and set up your new phone, I will be right back,” as he whispered, grabbing my Ass Cheek over my skirt with his left hand, and began kissing my lips, without my knowledge or probably because I was so happy that I got this Expensive Cell Phone and I was in great mood, letting him grab my Ass Cheek as much as he wanted, I turned around, and wrapping my left arm around his neck and began kissing his lips back and said “thank you.”  Smiling at me, “this is just a beginning and you are going to receive a lot more gifts from me,” as he was saying, I felt like I had won a Lottery and I started feeling excited and thrilled, “now go set up your new phone and wait for me in the Living Room,” as he said and lifted my skirt from behind and gave tight slap on my Ass Cheeks over my Brown Panties, and started laughing, instead of getting angry, I giggled out of joy and laughing along with him I ran to the Living Room and began setting up my new Cell Phone.

As soon as I set up my new Cellphone and began clicking selfies, I felt so happy like I had found God, and when he came outside with a bowl full of Sweet Pongal in his hand and stood next to me.  “How do you like your new Cell Phone, Baby?” as he whispered and began feeding the Sweet Phone which he was holding in his hand, “mmm… I love it,” as I replied with the Sweet Pongal and his fingers inside my mouth, he began taking some Sweet Pongal that was in my tongue and began tasting it, which had my saliva mixed in it.  Watching the way he was tasting my saliva along with Sweet Pongal, I started feeling horny, and on the subsequent morsels, I began licking his fingers wet with my saliva, and watching the way he was tasting my saliva like some nectar, I started getting turned on and I began teasing him by feeling him some of the Sweet Pongal with my own fingers, which he nicely licked, and the moment I pulled out my fingers which were soaked with his saliva and began licking his saliva off my fingers looking into his eyes, which began driving him crazy.  As we both were horny and began feedings the Sweet Pongal to each other, at one point, he noticed some of the Sweet Pongal sticking on to my lips, and when he tried to suck it off with his lips, I pushed him aside and began running all over the Room to tease him.  But when he folded his Lungi till his thighs and began chasing me, I noticed he had not worn his underwear inside, and his erect cock began dangling, and watching his cock, I started feeling horny.  When he chased me down and caught me and began tasting the Sweet Pongal off her lips and at the same time began enjoying kissing my lips nicely, I began kissing his lips back ignoring his crooked yellow teeth and bad breath.  I was so turned on that I began enjoying myself kissing his lips back, and it was making me weak, and the moment I caught his cock in my hand, “my God, feels so good, Baby,” as he moaned, I started losing control as well as that was the first cock I had ever touched in my life.  As I gave his cock a couple of strokes, “mnmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” he began moaning, which made me more horny.  Deciding to enjoy myself no matter what happens, as I began wrapping her left arm around his neck and began stroking his cock, and began kissing him all over his face including his lips, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmm….” he began moaning loud.  “You like me don’t you?” as I whispered, stroking his cock and kissing him all over his cheeks, “mmmmm… yeah Baby mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” he moaned.  “You like the way I am wrapping my left arm around your neck and hugging you tight and stroking your cock don’t you?” as I whispered, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” he began moaning loudly.  “Hey, tell me, you like the way I am wrapping my left arm around your neck and hugging you tight and stroking your cock don’t you? Tell me, or else I will take my hand off your cock,” as I whispered, “mmmmmmmm yeaaah mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” he moaned loudly hugging me tight and began cumming all over my fingers.

To please him as I began licking all his cum all over my fingers, looking into his eyes, “Awww… you are so sweet!” he exclaimed and began hugging me tight.  After that he asked if he could do anything for me, in return, “There is a House behind our House, he has come for sale, I want to buy that for my Mom, and make her proud, can you help me with that?” as I asked, he took me to the Kitchen and sat on the Dining Table chair, asked me for the details of the House, and how much that House Cost, and as I called my mom and told her that he was my friend’s dad and he is willing to help us buy the House behind our House, and even made my mom speak to him over the phone.  After speaking to my mom, she went to his Bedroom and came out with Bundles of Cash, which I had never seen in my entire life and told me to give it to my mom and buy the House.  In the excitement as I wrapped my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, he began hugging me tight, “in return, you have to do something for me,” he said, breaking the hug.  “Yeah, tell me,” as I said, “in return for Buying you this House for you and your Mom, you have to give yourself to me every time I need you.  Every time I am hory and want your Pussy, no matter where you are, you have to come to me and offer your Pussy to me,” as he said lifting my skirt from the front and grabbing my Pussy over my Panties, I did not think for a second and readily agreed to his Offer as making my mom proud by buying the House behind our House was more important to me that letting him have my Pussy anything he wanted.

When I went home and spoke to my Mom and showed her the Bundles of Cash to buy the house, lying to her that my friend’s dad was super rich and he has helped us with money to buy the House behind our House, she was so happy and started feeling proud of me and at the same time began telling me that she would walk with pride around the Neighborhood,” Kamali said.   
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM