Adultery Pavithra's Panties
The next day when I went to school, and during the class I began showing my Brand New Cellphone to my best friend and began saying that it was gifted by our Neighbor, my best friend began to feel jealous of me, that I have such a Neighbor.  As she began telling me about how expensive this Cell Phone was and only the Celebrities would be having such a Cellphone and began openly telling me how jealous she was about me about my neighbor, for a moment I started feeling proud of my Neighbor but the way he lifted me and touched me down there was still making me feel comfortable.  As I casually began telling her that when I gave him a thank you hug and he began lifting me up and circling me around inserting his hands underneath my Skirt, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Panties, and when his hands touched my Pussy, my Panties got wet, she said it was natural to get wet if someone touched us there.  “He is a Pervert, Kamali?”, as I asked my friend, “come on, Pavithra, while lifting you and circling around, his hands must have gone inside and accidentally grabbed you there, but who cares?! If he had gifted me this Cell Phone, I would have removed my Panties and let him grab my Pussy completely,” as she said, I began chuckling, “no seriously!  Take me to him and introduce him to me, if he wants to touch my Pussy in return for this Cell Phone, I would readily remove my Panties and show my Pussy to him and let him touch my Pussy all he wants,” my friend Kamali said.  “He is weird, Kamali, every time my mom sends me to give Sweet Pongal to him, he would feed half to me and the remaining morsel which would have my saliva on it, he would happily taste it and at the end of the last morsel he would make me suck the Sweet Pongal off his fingers and he would start sucking the saliva off his fingers looking into my eyes.  He is definitely a Pervert, Kamali,” I said.  “If he had gifted me a Cell Phone like this, I would have let him taste the remaining Sweet Pongal of my lips,” as she was saying, our Class Teacher saw us talking to each other and sent both of us out.

As we came out of the Classroom, we went straight to the Washroom and began freshening ourselves to go to a Movie, “So, tell me about this Neighbor guy, is he cute?” as she asked casually, adjusting her Skirt looking at her Mirror and turning back and looking at her Posterior on the Mirror, “he is not a Boy, Kamali, he is 45-year-old Uncle, and he not cute and all, he is ugly as fcuk, dark skinned, almost bald, hairy, crooked teeth, black lips, yellow teeth with bad breath, totally not our type,” I said.  “Say, he is not YOUR type, men regardless of their age and looks, with Money, are all my type,” as Kamali said, removing her Shirt buttons and wiping her sweat around her neck and area around her Bra, “you are Crazy, Kamali,” I said, and she smiled at me and began talking about something else.

After a couple of days, my mom prepared Sweet Pongal and sent me to our Neighbor’s house to give it to him.  As I went to his house, and gave the Sweet Pongal, as usual, as he tried to feed me, I was feeling a bit reluctant to eat it from his hands, after he touched my Pussy over my Panties last time.  Just at the right time my best friend Kamali entered inside, “hey Pavithra, went to your house, your mom said you will be here,” as she said and looked at our Neighbor, with the description I gave about him that he was ugly as fcuk, dark skinned, almost bald, hairy, crooked teeth, black lips, yellow teeth with bad breath, she quickly guessed that he was our Neighbor who had gifted me the Cell Phone, and readily began introducing herself to him cheerfully.

“Hi, I am Kamali, Pavithra’s Classmate,” as she said and offered him a handshake, “I am Gopal Rao,” he exclaimed and showed the Sweet Pongal in his hand, referring to Kamali that he can’t shake her hand.  “Is that Sweet Pongal?” she asked, “yeah,” as he began answering, and began saying “it's Pavithra’s mom’s preparation, not mine,” as he began saying, “mmmmm… Aunty’s preparation must be tasty.  Let me taste some,” Kamali said, licking her lips.  “Let me get a spoon,” as he is said and was about to go to the Kitchen, “that’s okay, I will just take it from your hand,” as Kamali exclaimed and began grabbing him by his wrist and began inserting all his four fingers which hand Sweet Pongal, inside her mouth and began sucking all this fingers, looking into his eyes, he began licking his lips and to my shock he began having a boner inside his Lungi.  As soon as Kamali took his fingers off her mouth, soaking his fingers with her saliva, he began licking all Kamali’s saliva off her fingers, looking into her eyes.  Kamali, who had already noticed his boner inside his Lungi, “it's my turn to feed you, Gopal,” as she said and made him sit on the sofa, and began picking up Sweet Pongal from the Tiffin Box and began feeding him, he licked all the Sweet Pongal off Kamali’s fingers.  As he and Kamali began feeding each other, sitting next to each other, he looked so turned on that he would have eaten Kamali if I was not there, and Kamali on the other hand was teasing him more, adjusting her sitting position and even flashed her Gray Color Panties she was wearing inside her Skirt to him.

“Ooops Sorry!,” as Kamali exclaimed, for flashing her Gray Color Panties, “that’s okay, nothing to feel embarrassed about, if you want I can show you my Underwear and equalize the embarrassment,” as he said, they both began laughing.  “You are so naughty, Gopal,” as Kamali exclaimed, “I like the way you call me Gopal, instead of calling me Gopal Uncle, like Pavithra does,” he said.  “Let her call you Uncle, Gopal, but I will always call you Gopal,” as Kamali exclaimed, pinching his cheeks, “my God, you are so friendly, Kamali,” Gopal exclaimed and began pinching Kamali’s cheeks back.

Looking at me, “Pavithra, I came to borrow your notes,” as she said, “sure, I will give it to you,” as I said, she stood up from the sofa.  As Gopal stood up as well, “Gopal, I have to go, prepare for the Test, and it was nice meeting you, and we became such good friends in such a short time,” as Kamali exclaimed and casually began wrapping her arms around Gopal’s neck, and began giving him a hug, Gopal immediately began taking Kamali into complete embrace, and closing his eyes and feeling up Kamali nicely against him, “it’s my pleasure to have you as my friend Kamali.  I am there for you, okay?  You can ask me anything you want,” as Gopal said, taking his hands down and gently placing his hands on Kamali’s Ass Cheeks over her skirt, “thanks Gopal, I have to go, take care, okay?” as she exclaimed and planted a kiss on his Cheek, readily Gopal kissed Kamali’s cheek, and let her go.

The next day, after school as I went home, I saw Kamali’s Bicycle standing outside Gopal’s house, keeping my Bag inside my house, as I went to check on her, through the window, to my shock Kamali and Gopal, both were feeding each other Sweet Pongal, she must have brought from her house, and licking each other’s fingers.  When Kamali purposely left some Sweet Pongal on her lips, Gopal tried to suck it off her lips, but Kamali began running around playing with him, or rather teasing him, and Gopal who looks completely fallen for Kamali, folding his lungi till his thighs, jumped and caught her began tasting the Sweet Pongal off her lips and at the same time began enjoying kissing Kamali’s lips nicely, and Kamali was kissing his lips back ignoring his crooked yellow teeth and bad breath.  She was kissing him like a Pro, and making him weak, and the moment she caught his cock which was dangling out of his Lungi, and began wrapping her left arm around his neck and began stroking his cock, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmm,” he moaned and hugging Kumali tight, he began cumming all over her fingers.

The moment he saw Kamali looking into his eyes and licking his cum which were all over her fingers like she was tasting the Sweet Pongal, “Awww… you are so sweet!” he exclaimed and began hugging Kamali tight.  After a while he took her inside the Kitchen, and they did not come out for a long time, and when my mom called, I went back home.  At home I could not eat my Dinner properly as I feeling disgusted after watching Kamali, who is actually a Beautiful Girl, so much popular among Boys, hugging the Ugly Uncle’s stinking Body, kissing the Ugly Uncle’s ugly lips full of bad breath, tasting his disgusting saliva which was dripping from his yellow teeth disgusting mouth and filling her mouth, and even holding his Black and disgusting looking Cock and jerking it off.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM