Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
(13-05-2019, 09:58 AM)usaiha2 Wrote: part 6

My mom and I went towards our garage. 

Me: so mom, car or bike?

Padma: of course the car. It’s almost mid night and you want to take your beautiful mom out in a bike? It’s not safe son. You see bang cases every now and then. Safety is first take out the car. Saying this my mom spanked my ass. I always like it when my mom spanks my ass. It has a certain degree of naughtiness to it. We got into the car and drove away. 

Me: so where to mom?

Padma: first the beach son. Let’s go and drive fast you drive like your father. Too slow in everything.

Me: ok baba, I will show you what speed looks like. I accelerated the car and started to drive very fast.

Padma: now that’s my son, now go go goooooo. Stoppp now!
I hit the brakes and the car came to a halt.

Me: what wrong mom?

Padma: ice-cream. There, now go and get me a chocolate ice-cream now. 

Me: you are like a child mom. You want to eat ice-cream now?

Padma: what’s wrong in it? Now go and get me some.

I went and bought her a Choco bar ice-cream. My mom started to like it. As soon as I saw it I imagined my mom licking seenu’s big cock. 

Padma: this I really good son. You what some?

She offered me some. I didn’t like ice-cream but to taste my mom’s saliva I too licked the ice-cream and the taste of my mom’s saliva was so sweet and hot. I absolutely loved it. I wanted more so I asked for some more.

Padma: you naughty boy, you won’t eat ice-cream. Why are you now asking more now? Did you like the taste of my saliva? 
She said that by winking at me. I was shocked and speech less.

Padma: I know what you young people think. I had two boyfriends during my teenage remember. I know all silly things you do! Now go on don’t be shy, lick the ice-cream.

Me: oh mom stop embarrassing me. I just liked the taste of ice-cream that’s all. Nothing more. Stop thinking like that.

Padma: don’t lie love. I am your mother. I know when you lie. There I nothing wrong in it. Men like women’s juices and you are no exception. Now accept the truth and I will offer more ice-cream.

Me: ok mom. I accept. I like the taste of your saliva. Ok?

Padma: now that’s my boy, just be frank with your mother. I don’t mind all these. It’s just fun.
Saying this she offered ice-cream. We both licked it and finished it before we reached the beach.

Padma: I will have to confess son, your saliva too tastes good. Better than your dad’s. So you are not smoking or drinking ah. I can say it from the taste of your saliva and that’s good.

Me: thank you mom. Now let’s go the beach just arrived.

The beach was lit with orange mood lighting and there were few people, mostly couples and lovers. I guess we were the only mother and son there. Beaches in Vizag are open to public till 2 am in the night and there were security officer patrol going on continuously. So it was very safe and that’s why I was relaxed. Otherwise my mom’s beauty and her dressing style would attract a lot of attention. As we entered the beach my mom removed her high heels and took them in her hands and folded her jeans till her knees. My mom’s legs were so sexy and white. It’s like they were washed with milk every day. There was absolutely no hair at all and a small mole on her sexy white leg add to the sex appeal. She took her high heels in her one hand and caught my hand with the other. 

Suddenly I felt a million volts flowing through my body. I felt horny and excited all at the same time. Walking with a women by holding her hands in a beach that too at midnight, in that cool ocean breeze is one of the sexiest feelings one can experience and it’s amplified a hundred time when that women is your mother. I felt confident and responsible too while holding my mom hand. 

We walked to wards the shore and into water. I saw around us there were few pairs mostly lovers busy chatting or kissing. 

Padma: look at them son kissing and hugging, I deeply miss those days. That to kissing in the open beach in the cool breeze is one of the most evocative feeling in the world. You should definitely try it once but not with me of course! I am your mother, but with your girlfriend or wife or both…

Saying this she winked at me and started to laugh and I too smiled back. I absolutely love when my mom winks and smiles at me. It’s like her eyes have some kind of magic. I didn’t notice this all these years but today I started to see a glow in her eyes and face. A glow that one sees in a newlywed women or a girl who just fell in love. My mom dragged me in to the ocean water and started to place with me by kicking water at me. I simply loved playing with my mom. All these years she never behaved like this. She was a decent house wife who rarely smiled but after coming to Vizag all has changed. 
Especially her habit of fun took new levels and I liked it. I always love an active and naughty women and my mom is an epitome of such kind of a women. I forgot everything and started to play with her. I even caught her by her hip and pulled her back in to water. My mom was enjoying it. She forgot that I was her son and started to hit me, pinch me and dragged me in to water as if I was her boyfriend. I too took advantage of it. I caught my mom from her back and lifted her into air. I felt the warmth of her body and her curvy hip. I even felt her boobs just above my hand. As I lifted in to air, she started to shout out of joy and I was more excited but I lot the balance and we both fell into water.

Now we were fully wet from head to toe. I could clearly see my mom’s black color lace satin bra through her wet pink top. Her bra straps too came out. It clearly showed the outline of her bra. I was soo excited.
Me: sorry mom, I fell out of balance.

Padma: its ok dear, I never had this much fun in since the college days. Thanks for that. I love you. Saying this she kissed my fore head. I felt amazing. I could feel her warm lips. This was the first time I remember my mom kissed me. It’s amazing and hot too. 

Padma: now let’s go to the car. I bought some towels. I expected something like this would happen.
While we were going towards the car, a security officer came towards us,

security officer: excuse me mam, you were shouting, did this man harassed you?

Padma: oh no officer, this is my son.
My mom said pulling me towards her and placed her hands around my neck.

Padma: we were just playing in the beach. I lifted me into the air and I got excited and shouted. Everything is fine, you can go.

security officer: son? Which women comes to a beach at 12am midnight with her son?

Padma: why shouldn’t I? I there a rule it the book that says I shouldn’t. I just wanted to go out, so I came with my son.

security officer: I don’t believe you mam, show me your id card. Come with me to security officer station.
I was afraid and shivering but my mom didn’t break a nerve.

Padma: are you insulting me? You think I am a prostitute? What’s your name? Do you know officer on special duty sunanda Reddy? I am her class mate. I make one phone call and you won’t see a city for the rest of your life. All you will ever see is forests and naxalites. Don’t fuck with me!!

Saying this my mom took out her phone and started calling her friend.
security officer stepped back and started to beg my mom not to call her friend. But my mom was not listening.

Padma: sunanda it’s me padhu. I am in rk beach with my son. Some security officer man came toward me and is asking me to come to security officer station dear. He thinks I am a prostitute. 

My mom gave phone to the security officer and he talked on the phone. He looked very afraid. After 5 min he gave back the phone

Padma: thanks dear. I will visit you tomorrow or better you come to my house. Ok bye.

security officer: sorry mam, this will never happen again. Please tell sunanda madam that you accepted my apology mam or else she will transfer me to some forest area. I have kids too mam.

Padma: ok, never do this mistake again, now don’t talk anything look afraid and go away. 

The security officer ran from us.

Me: mom! I didn’t know you had that many contacts mom. I was very afraid that we should go to security officer station.

Padma: I have a lot of friends who are in powerful positions son. Don’t worry at all. Now that’s the power of your mom.
She said by raising her imaginary collar. I went and hugged mom and kissed her cheek. I was an amazing feeling. Her skin is so smooth like silk and hugging her wet body was amazing too. I immediately had a hard on but covered it.
We went to the car and dried our hair. After that we went back to the beach and sat on the sand. 

Padma: I am so happy and satisfied now love. It’s been years since I had this much fun. Your dad I always busy being a doctor and I had you to raise. But now you are grown up and I have all the time in the world to enjoy.

Me: but didn’t you have fun with dad?

Padma: at first yes, but after you were born your father wanted to earn more so ignored me. I was busy with you. I don’t blame him because it was important. I just sacrificed my fun for the sake of your father and you.
Saying this my mom kept her head and my lap and rested.

Me: well I am here how. Let’s do whatever you want to. All those things you wanted to do but couldn’t, we will do now ok?

Padma: really? You will?

Me: yes of course. I am your son and I have to care for you. 

Padma: thanks son. I really appreciate it. There are many things I want to do. We will do it one by one. So tell me what kind of a girl do you want as a wife?

Me: why now mom? Let’s talk something else.

Padma: no tell me now and no lying.

Me: ok heart fully I want a girl just like you mom. Beautiful, funny, naughty, mentally mature, aware and caring. Ok?

Padma: I am flattered dear. She took my hand and bit my finger.

Me: ouch! Mom! Why did you do that?

Padma: well I do that when I get very happy son. Don’t worry I won’t eat it.

Me: you naughty mom!

I too took her hand and bit her finger in return. I was secretly enjoying all this. It’s like as if my mom is behaving like my girlfriend. I didn’t expect this from my mom but it was a good feeling. 

Padma: do you know where we could get some food her dear. I am starving. 

Me: ya mom gateway hotel has a restaurant that’s open till 2 am.

Padma: let’s go then you are buying.

Me: ok as you order mam.

We went to the gateway hotel just across the road and settled in the restaurant. My mom ordered some fish and chicken. I ordered some ice-cream. 

Me: you must be starving mom?

Padma: ya son after playing so much, I am hungry.

Me: ya eat on mom but just don’t get fat. It doesn’t suit you.

Padma: I know. I will never get fat. You will always have a slim and sexy mom like me. Don’t worry.

Me: ha ha! Now don’t talk while eating mom. You are like a small child mom, I have to always look after you.

Padma: me the little girl? Who was the one hiding chocolates in his underwear or pisses in in pants or masturbates in the middle of the night?

Me: mom please don’t shout loud. I am sorry ok and how did you know that?

Padma: I know everything about you son. I gave birth to you.
Apparently not everything mom.

Me: ok mama. I accept, now finish your food and let’s go.

We left the hotel at 2am after chatting a little while. We got in to the car and mom said that she would drive.

--Wow what a build up.... banana
[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by RajV - 19-06-2019, 03:01 PM