Adultery Rare opportunity in my career !!
"Most women do," I answered, "though I do have a few simple gowns in the back along with some colorful scarves, feather boas, pillows, and various pieces of fabric. You would be free to use any of those or just bring your own."

She commented, "I must say that these samples are far more revealing that I ever imagined. Do you demand that the women you photograph take off everything before they pose with these pillows or scarves?"

"Again, each case is different," I said, "but those decisions are totally up to the client. I will say this—hardly any of these women walked into my studio with the intent of being nude at any point in the session, but I would estimate that nearly 80% of them end up wanting to try at least a few of these more daring shots before they are through. Once they see how beautiful they really are, most seem to want to push the envelope a bit and try something exciting."

"Well, I am glad to hear that is not required, because I can assure you that won't be me."

I responded saying, “Rujuta, you are staying away from your hometown in Maharashtra. You can try to be a different YOU here or fulfill anything that is hidden inside you and never surfaced due to your traditional background & culturing from parents etc.” I ended saying “Anyway, I will respect the ways you do it.”

When we had finished our discussion, she said that she would call me back when she made a decision if she wants to go ahead. Since she seemed rather uptight about doing anything that was very daring or revealing, I figured that I would never hear from her again.

I was pleasantly surprised a few days later when she called and booked a session.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by sri7869 - 09-04-2024, 02:05 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by beautyadmirer - 09-04-2024, 04:05 PM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Eswar P - 10-04-2024, 07:40 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by snowy69 - 10-04-2024, 08:57 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Biosys - 15-04-2024, 12:41 PM