Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
By the next half an hour was over. Bipasha had spread her legs, and Suleiman was in position to fuck Bipasha. The moment he felt Bipaha had spread her legs and his dick had touched her moist cunt. He couldn’t control himself, and pushed his dick inside her.

[Image: GJP6ub-XX0-AIB72-E.jpg]

Bipasha’s cunt was moist from the three orgasm, still Suleiman’s dick could enter 3/4th only. The moment his dick went inside Bipasha’s cunt, both of them moaned in unison.

“Aaah.. yes..”
Both of them arched their necks backwards. Suleiman after pushing his dick insid her cunt pushed his neck towards the ceiling whereas Bipasha lifted her breast so that her head could still remain on the bed.

The next moment Bipasha held Suleiman’s face and brought it closer and locked her lips with his, and Suleiman started fucking her. Mayank was amazed to see what all happened in last one hour and what was happening right now. He wanted to keep watching all the activities but he had to go. His boss had called him.

[Image: 21553481.webp]

Bipasha while kissing Suleiman was exchanging Saliva with him. The kiss was getting sloppier. Inside Bipasha’s head, she was actually happy. This was the way she wanted to wake up. The insatiable lust for her in a man. Mayank lusted Bipasha, there was no doubt, but he couldn’t satisfy her. Suleiman was someone who will keep satisfy her even after multiple rounds of sex. She knew she just entered into the realm of sex. There’ still a lot to do.

Suleiman and Bipasha had started the game of fucking and Bipasha after breaking the kiss said, “Haa jaanu, aur chodo mujhe.. aur jor se chodo.”
Suleiman: Jaanu? Hahah.. bhen ki lodi abhi thodi der pehle to bachao bachao chilla rahi thi…”
Bipasha: To mujhe kya pata tha, uske baad itna maza aaega or us waqt to esa lag raha tha mujhe maar hi doge aap?
Suleiman: Hatt raand.. nautanki.. lund ki bhooki…
Saying this Suleiman spat on her lips. Bipasha smiled , used her lips to accumulate the spit and swallowed it…
Bipasha: “Tumhare hi lund ki bhooki hu..”

[Image: ezgif-4-c8b37359a0.gif]

Saying this she also started pushing her ass towards the dick and this resulted in some Suleiman hitting her womb, and Bipasha had another orgasm.
But this orgasm was different. It was still early morning, and Bipasha still hadn’t taken a piss. So when this orgasms hit her, she also started pissing. It took a while for both of them to realize that Bipasha was actually pissing. She had no control of it.

Suleiman; Bhenchod, bistar pe moot diya…
Bipasha: Ha to kya hua, kal tumhare muh me moota tha aaj bed pe moot diya..
Suleiman liked it. He wasn’t expecting Bipasha to be this straight forward after a night’s fuck only. He has proud of his hunt.
Suleiman: hahhaa… Bhen ki lodi bhul gayi, tujhe mere muh me hagna bhi tha….”
Bipasha: Bhulungi nahi to or kya? Mujhe subah subah kitna dard diya tumne”
Hearing this Suleiman stopped fucking her, with a sly smile on his face. Bipasha was nearing another orgasm and this was unacceptable for her.
Suleiman had that smile on her face and she read it but she was at the edge, and said, “Ruko mat na…”
Suleiman: Kyu na ruku… tujhe to dard ho raha hai na..”
Bipasha: Nahi dard nahi ho raha.. maza aa raha hai.. please chodo mujhe, aur chodte raho..”

Suleiman didn’t budge. Bipasha tried to fuck herself with Suleiman’s dick by moving her waist and ass, but Suleiman held her waist and she couldn’t move.

Suleiman was smiling which Bipasha didn’t like at all.
Suleiman: Kya hua? Tadap kyu rahi hai?
Bipasha: Please mujhe chodo, main firse jhadne wali thi..
Suleiman: Accha, fir jo subah dard ki baat kr rahi thi wo kya?
Bipasha: Aree mujhe nahi pata tha ki dard me itna maza aata hai..
Suleiman: wahi to bhen ki lodi, asli maza dard me hi hai.. Teri chut me lund daala tha, tab bhi to dard hua than a tujhe… mere saath reh awwal darje ki randi banaegi tu… Hahaha

[Image: 23473826.webp]

And saying he started fucking Bipasha in top gear again. Bipasha who was feeling worse torture than what what she was feeling now was took a sigh of sigh of relief, and her moans filled the entire room. Soon Suleiman, started grunting and filled Bipasha’s cunt with his hot virile cum.

[Image: 22658992.webp]

He removed his dick from her cunt, and Bipasha collected the cum in her fingers as much as she can and swallowed that.

She saw Suleiman’s cock and then jumped on it and started sucking it. She really loved sucking his dick.
The moment her lips touched his dick, he exclaimed, “Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Bipasha started sucking his dick, but after 5 mins Suleiman stopped her. Bipasha was surprised she wanted to drink his cum, but what Suleiman said that made more sense to her.

[Image: 15857081.webp]

[Image: 23872371.webp]

Suleiman: Jaldi se toilet jaa or chut saaf kar. Mujhe bhuk lagi hai, or mujhe breakfast me teri tatti chahie.
Bipasha nodded and started walking towards the washroom. She was not able to walk properly but she swayed her ass to invite Suleiman to tag along with her.

[Image: 15624351.webp]

Suleiman saw that Bipasha was not walking properly. He had a smile on his face.
“Abhi chut me hi yahi haal hai, gaand faadunga to bilkul nahi chal paegi, nahi to iss gand ko to main kaccha chaba jau.. itni mast hai.”
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 08-04-2024, 03:28 PM