Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misc. Erotica WEDDING CONFESSION
voice.

"Oh my God!" Callie said as she hurried to get out from under the bed. "What the hell Cam!"

But he was to dumbstruck by the front view of his twin to respond. Her black hair was a wave of loose curls, her lips the sexiest shade of red, mascara highlighting her already long lashes. Her lacy bra was see through and revealed her nipples to be a brownish pink the size of a toonie. Her thong had the words 'You May Now FUCK the Bride' written in pink cursive, and judging by how close it gripped her mound, she was shaved bare. Cameron couldn't hold in his lust as he looked at his twin sister with wide, hungry eyes and his drooling mouth hanging slightly open.

Callie tried to cover herself with her hands as she stood up; the heels he'd failed to notice earlier adding three inches to her height. "TURN AROUND!" she yelled at him as she looked for something more substantial than her hands to cover herself with.

But Cam didn't. Instead, he stepped forward and reached up a hand to cup her face and bring it down to his as he kissed his sister with all the lust and passion he felt for her. Taken aback, Callie did nothing at first before she started to push him away. But their pushing against each other eventually resulted in them falling onto the bed, brother pinning sister between himself and the mattress. But the fall had also disconnected their mouths. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Callie screamed.

Not caring about the reality of their situation anymore, Cam leaned down and pressed his lips to hers again. She tasted like strawberries and cream and he was now addicted to that flavour. "I'm finally doing what I've wanted to do since high school," he breathed into her lips. "I'm showing you just how much I love you!" Pinning her hands above her head with one hand, his other went to undo his pants as he once again kissed his twin, forcing his tongue into her mouth and wrestling hers for dominance.

When she finally resorts to biting his tongue he pulls away and looks down on her with a mix of love, lust, anger and hurt in his eyes. "I've wanted you for so long, Cal. Your the first person I think of in the morning and the last thing I think of at night. You are so sexy and beautiful and funny and kind and smart and I love you so fucking much! Do you know how much I jerk off to you? You were the first woman I jerked off to. And I can't get off with a girl unless I pretend she's you."

Callie, tears of anger and hurt running down her face and ruining her makeup, lipstick smeared around her mouth, glared at her brother. "Why the FUCK are you telling me this? Get off me you PERVERTED SICKO!" She tried to buck her hips to get him off of her her, but he was too strong and well balanced on the bed to move. All that that managed to accomplish was rubbing her pussy along his long, hard and now free cock. She froze at the feel of him, froze at how his cock was now only blocked from her pussy by the thin thong, froze at the realization that her brother was really her big brother and that his size and force were making her pussy damp.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 23-03-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by sri7869 - 26-03-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by Xossipyan - 30-03-2024, 07:42 AM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 01-04-2024, 10:31 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:29 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:30 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 05-05-2024, 06:08 AM