A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed)
(07-04-2024, 12:23 AM)krish_999 Wrote:
Chapter - Six

The next time I visited Hyderabad, I was prepared. I arrived and spent the night with Shubha. In bed, I couldn't shake off the memory of how I was treated by Sethu's wife. It fueled me, giving me an energy I hadn't felt before. I was rough with Shubha, grabbing her hair and fucking her from behind, eliciting screams reminiscent of Shilpa's from the other day. Shubha cried, both with pleasure and pain.
In the end, I shot my load deep inside her with a great level of satisfaction, despite Shubha pleading with me to pull out.
“I’m not safe, why didn’t you listen, Manav?” She didn’t hide her displeasure once the storm settled.
I loved her reaction. Because I didn’t care what I did. I was filled with satisfaction that I had done what I deserved to do.
“I got carried away, Shubha. Don’t worry, we’ll handle this.”
“You better do,” she said.
In the night too, I repeated the act by fucking her roughly and filling her with my sperm. Her request to play safe only intensified my pleasure. Perhaps I saw it as a move to assert my dominance, or I didn’t care. I don’t know.
When it was over, and Shubha struggled to catch her breath, she spoke with a smile. "You were waiting for this weekend. I can see it."
I didn't smile outwardly, but inwardly, I agreed. Yes, I was indeed waiting for this moment, fueled by a desire for retribution. In my mind, she had become a property of Sethu, and with each time I used her merely for my pleasure, I felt I was taking the second step of my revenge.

The next evening, I extended an invitation to Sethu. I didn't explicitly ask him to bring liquor, but as expected, he arrived with a bottle in hand, his mind undoubtedly clouded with his usual dirty fantasies. I then began to play the calculated game, pretending to be drinking more than him.
At one point, I excused myself to step out of the house and made a call to Shilpa.
"Can you come to my wife's place? Sethu is here. He's going to spend the night with her," I explained urgently.
"Are you there?" Shilpa asked, her voice tinged with confusion. "How is Sethu going to spend the night with Shubha despite you being there?"
I could understand her confusion. Taking a breath, I replied, "He's offered me drinks, after drinking it I'll pretend to pass out. We want to catch them in the act. It's the only way to expose their betrayal at its peak brutality."
"I'm coming. But I don't know the address," Shilpa responded quickly.
I forwarded her the pinned address and returned inside. Sethu was standing in the kitchen when I re-entered.

"I'm trying to help your wife in cooking, Manav," he mentioned casually, seemingly unfazed by my presence.
"You can learn from her. She's a good cook, bro," I responded with forced cheeriness. Sethu chuckled in agreement, acknowledging my comment.
Seizing the opportunity, I discreetly emptied my glass into the nearby flower pot and swiftly refilled it with water. Out of the five pegs Sethu poured into my glass, I managed to waste three. Soon after, I pretended to feel the effects of the drinks and excused myself to have a small share of dinner.

Acting drunk, I returned to my old position on the sofa and closed my eyes, faking sleep. In the next few minutes, everything seemed to blur into darkness as I listened to Sethu's excited and lustful voice.
"Your hubby is my saviour," Sethu declared, his tone dripping with anticipation. "Come, darling."
I felt a knot form in my stomach as Sethu led my wife to her bed – supposed to by our marital bed – and she obediently followed. Despite having every reason to hate her, the truth that she was preparing to get fucked by another man left me tormented, yet again.
I couldn't hear any sounds for some time after the door closed. I sat like a statue, staring at it, my hearing becoming sharper with each passing moment. Then, I heard slight bed squeaks as they climbed onto the bed. I couldn't make out whether they had already laid on it, but soon enough, I heard muted moans from my wife. It was evident that her voice was being suppressed by his eager kisses.

This was followed by the sound of further movements. Were they taking off their clothes? I wondered.

My doubt lasted only a few seconds. I heard the unmistakable sound of a man thrusting his member into a woman's pussy, accompanied by her soft cries of pleasure. Sethu had already claimed my wife’s body.

As soon as I heard the sounds of their lovemaking, I hastily dialed Shilpa's number. She was on her way, and I whispered for her to hurry up. With bated breath, I waited outside Shubha's bedroom, my heart pounding in my chest as I strained to listen.
The noises emanating from within the room were unmistakable—a symphony of pleasure and ecstasy. "Aaah... aaaa... aah... slow... Sethu... please... aah...!" Shubha's voice echoed through the door, each moan and sigh punctuating the air.

Her cries made the moans and screams she had shared with me for the past two days seem distant. How could she welcome her lover and spread her legs with absolute lack of remorse? She had become an enigma. The woman I had sent to Hyderabad many months ago had a heart, and I thought it beat for me. Now, as she cried out to encourage another man to fill her married pussy without reservation, she wanted him to consume her. She wanted to be consumed.
I felt a mixture of anger and helplessness rising within me as I listened. It was evident that Sethu had successfully entangled Shubha in his web of desire, intoxicating her and exerting complete control over her.

I dialed Shilpa’s number again, urgency and frustration trembling in my low voice. "Shilpa, hurry, for god's sake!" I urged. "They're inside, and I can't do this alone."

Each passing second felt like an eternity as I waited for Shilpa to arrive, the sounds of Shubha's pleasure tormenting me. I clenched my fists in frustration, my mind swirling with a mixture of emotions—anger, betrayal, and a desperate longing for justice.

As soon as Shilpa arrived, I welcomed her quietly, gesturing for her to remain calm as I closed the door quietly. Shilpa entered the hall and stood there for a moment, stunned. Shubha's moans echoed through the air, filling the room with their intensity. Shilpa put her palm to her mouth, unable to move anything else. I feared she would collapse on the floor like the other day.

Stepping forward, I took her in my arms without a word, offering a moment of comfort. She hugged me tight, pressing her head onto my shoulder as silent tears fell. "Hey…" I whispered, "Nothing can hurt you anymore. There is nothing they can do to us."
She shook her head and swallowed, her lips quivering as she struggled to stand. The noise from the bedroom fluctuated as our cheating partners continued their pleasure ride with alternating pace. Shubha’s moans were interrupted by Sethu’s heavy breathing, fucking her like it was his last chance.
“We need to confront them. Now,” I whispered with my voice barely audible over the sounds from the bedroom. “Are you ready?”
Shilpa looked at the closed door and then back at me, uncertainty flickering in her eyes. I grabbed her hand, offering reassurance. She swallowed again, nodding slowly. “Yes.”

With a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins, I walked across the hall and pounded on the door with all my strength, the blow echoing through the house like thunder. As if the force of my anger had instilled me with superhuman strength, I raised my leg and delivered a powerful kick to the center of the door. The weak latch gave way without any defence, and the door swung open with a violent crash.

The bedroom was well-lit, enough to reveal everything with just one look. Shubha and Sethu froze in shock, their naked bodies exposed as though in broad daylight. Sethu was atop my wife in a missionary sex position, while Shubha’s legs and arms were wrapped around him in a desperate embrace. Sethu was caught mid-thrust, and as he instinctively pulled back in shock, his fully erect dick was abruptly removed from its pleasure of valley. Everything unfolded in a fraction of a second, yet I still caught a glimpse of his glistening member – the rawest evidence of their illicit encounter.

They both scrambled to cover themselves, their movements frantic with fear and shock. With a fierce determination burning in my chest, I moved forward, my eyes fixed on their discarded clothes scattered across the bed. I swiftly snatched them up, along with the blanket, denying them any chance of escape. Shilpa stood beside me, preventing them any chance of getting out of the bed.

Sethu and Shubha searched desperately for cover in a panicked frenzy. Anticipating their next move, I spotted their respective undergarments hanging on the edge of the bed. With a swift strike, I hit them with the clothes in my hand and felled them on the floor. Then I moved it under the bed with my foot. Their futile attempts to cover their naked bodies only strengthened my determination to confront them head-on.

Shubha and Sethu sat there, completely naked and vulnerable, trying to cover their private parts with bare hands and folded knees, their faces drained of color as they realized the magnitude of the lightning that struck them. Panic flickered in their eyes as they searched for words, but before they could speak, I silenced them with a look of pure contempt.
"You thought you could get away with this?" I shouted, my voice dripping with scorn. "With betraying us like this?"
Shubha's voice quivered as she struggled to form a response. "Manav, please, I’m sorry… It’s not what you think…"
"Not what I think?" I interrupted, my anger boiling over. "You're naked in bed with another man, Shubha! You are caught fucking another man! How can you even try to deny it?"
Sethu's face paled with fear as he stammered, "Manav, listen, please…"
"No, you listen!" I snapped, cutting him off. "You've both betrayed us in the worst possible way. You've destroyed everything we had together."
Shilpa stepped forward, her eyes blazing with fury. "You cheater! Do you even realize what you've done? Do you have any idea the pain you've caused? How could you do this? How could you forget me? How could you forget our son, Sethu? Oh fuck, what are you?"
As Shilpa’s advance made them feel even more cornered, Sethu withdrew to the corner of the bed and grabbed the bed sheet he was sitting on. He pulled it forcefully, and Shubha joined him in the desperate act to hide their dignity. They succeeded in covering their respective bodies partially with opposite ends of the sheet. Shubha had started crying.
"Please, Manav…" she begged, tears streaming down her face. ”We made a mistake. We're so sorry…"
Sethu's voice cracked as he joined in. "We never meant to hurt you. Please, we didn’t mean to… it… it just happened…"
I ignored him as I stepped forward, confronting Shubha with a glare. "How could you do this to me, Shubha? Didn’t I love you? Why did you have to do this?" I asked.
Shubha lowered her face into her palms are cried. She had no answers.
Sethu’s remorse was evident in his eyes as he reached out to Shilpa, his voice filled with regret. "I'm sorry, Shilpa. I'm so sorry," he pleaded, his voice thick with emotion.
Shubha's cries were getting louder, her sobs echoing through the room as she struggled to find words. She looked up but struggled to look at my eyes. "I don't know, Manav... I don't know," she choked out, her voice breaking with emotion.
But my patience was wearing thin. "Sorry isn't enough, Shubha," I snapped, my voice rising with frustration. "You've shattered everything we had. How could you come back to me after sleeping with him so many times, like nothing happened?"
Shilpa turned to Sethu. "You think saying sorry will fix everything? You slept with another woman, Sethu. How could you even look at me after that? Every night you come late home, I can’t do anything else but wonder if you are coming back from her bed. I can’t believe how I survived that entire trauma."
I looked at Shubha, my eyes repeating the question at her. She again buried her face in her hands, unable to meet my gaze. "I don't know what got into me, Manav. I'm so sorry," she sobbed, her words barely audible through her tears.
But my heart felt like it had turned to stone. "I can't forgive you, Shubha," I said, my voice cold and distant. "Not after what you've done to me."
Sethu began to speak, "I'll do anything to make it right, Shilpa. Please forgive me," he pleaded, his eyes filled with desperation.
Shilpa's eyes glistened with tears as she turned away from Sethu. "I will never trust you again, Sethu," she whispered, her voice filled with sadness. "You've broken my heart."

After a tense moment of silence, I tossed their clothes to them with disgust. They scrambled to cover their nakedness, their movements frantic and desperate. Sethu's once erect member had now become a mere shadow of its former self as he hastily dressed himself. Shubha's tears continued to flow, her face contorted with shame and regret as she pulled on her clothes.

As they emerged from the bedroom, Sethu's eyes met Shilpa's, filled with a silent plea. "Come home with me, Shilpa," he begged, his voice tinged with desperation.
Shilpa's eyes narrowed with contempt. "You have the audacity to ask me that?" she spat, her voice dripping with scorn. "After what you've done?"
Her words hit Sethu like a slap to the face, his expression falling as he realized the depth of his crime. "We... We have a son, Shilpa," he stammered, his voice barely above a whisper. "Please... think of him."
"You remember now?” Shilpa's eyes flashed with anger and she mockingly laughed at him. “How do you think he'll feel when he finds out his father's a cheater?" she demanded, her voice rising with fury. "Do you even care?"
Sethu's face paled with guilt as he looked away, unable to meet Shilpa's gaze. "Please, Shilpa," he pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. "Don't tell anyone. I'll do anything..."

Shubha suddenly turned to Sethu as if shocked, "you have a son?" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with disbelief. "You told me you didn't have any kids!"
Sethu's silence spoke volumes as Shubha turned to Shilpa, her eyes filled with remorse. "I'm so sorry, Shilpa," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the chaos of the moment. "I never meant for any of this to happen."
As Shubha's explanation unfolded, I felt a surge of disbelief and anger rising within me. "So you were planning a life with him?" I asked, my voice quivering.
Shubha shook her head vigorously, tears streaming down her cheeks. "No, Manav, never," she sobbed, her words choked with emotion. "I never thought of leaving you."
"Then how could you let this happen?" I asked angrily. "How could you betray me like this?"
Shubha's shoulders drooped as she struggled to explain. "It wasn't like that, Manav," she whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the chaos. "It just... it just happened."
I narrowed my eyes, my scepticism evident in my tone. "So you're saying it was all just a coincidence?" I questioned, my voice tinged with doubt.
Shubha nodded frantically, desperation written across her tear-stained face. "Yes, Manav, I swear," she pleaded. "I never meant for any of this to happen. Sethu was there for me when I needed someone. He was kind to me, and I... I was lonely."

A heavy silence settled over us as Shubha's confession hung in the air. Her tears continued to flow. "I'm so sorry, Manav," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I never meant to hurt you."
To be honest, for once I wished I could belief her and forgive her. But the next moment I knew that there is no purpose of rebuilding what had been shattered long ago. Like Shilpa had told her husband, I would never trust my wife.
“You guys can fetch any excuses but it won’t do any good.” Shilpa said, alternating her gaze between Sethu and Shubha. "Of course, I'll go back to the house," she went on with her gaze on the ground, her tone devoid of emotion. "But don't mistake my return for reconciliation. Our marriage ended the moment you betrayed me."
She then turned to face Sethu. "You know what? I've cheated on you too," she declared. "I've been intimate with your girlfriend's husband. And I want you to know that he was great in bed."
I was surprised at her confession, but I was relieved instantly that she did it. Because unknown to me, I was dying to scream at my wife that I had slept with another woman. I studied Shubha’s face to see her reaction. The confession had indeed stung her. She stared at Shilpa like the latter had committed a heinous crime.
Shilpa was unfazed. "We did it to find some semblance of peace," she explained, her voice stern. "Not out of desire, but out of vengeance."
Sethu too, stared at her like she had robbed something dearly from him.
"I'm going back home to our child, but we are not going to live together again, Sethu," Shilpa's voice was steady, her words filled with resolve. "Because you don't deserve to be his father. He deserves better than to bear the burden of your betrayal. This is the end of our marriage. I will live alone rather than seeing your face every day."
With that, Shilpa turned away. She paused at the door to nod at me, and I felt she was mutely saying goodbye. I nodded back at her and she quickly left the house.
Having no purpose of hanging around, Sethu too, followed her.

“I’m glad I met her.” I turned to Shubha. “Because she gave me a reason to be equal. You know what, when I came to know about your betrayal, I first decided to end my life. But I could not. I am lucky that I didn’t have the courage to kill myself. I would have been a fool if I did. Shilpa said it right. I found my lost sleep only after cheating on you. Just walking away wouldn’t make any sense. This is how it should end…”
“If you have also done the same thing, then why are you ending our marriage?” Shubha argued, her voice weak though.
“Shubha, there was a reason why you cheated on me, and that too, not once. Many times. I have seen you spreading your legs for that man, spending long spells on your knee feasting on his dick. I have seen how you have been holding him dearly when you did all that. Your love for me wasn’t real. That’s the truth.”
“Don’t say that, Manav. Please…”
“Then how did this happen?” I raised my voice.
Shubha's eyes become teary again. "I told you, Sethu... he was there for me when I needed someone the most. He showed me kindness during my struggles, and I... I was so lonely... And then, when he told me about his struggles too, I… I don’t know. It happened once. And I thought it would stop there. But he came back after a week and…and…” her head was down as she struggled to find justification in her own words.
“He said he didn’t have kids so you thought you could help him, huh?” I asked scornfully.
“He said he was living in loneliness, trapped in a marriage devoid of love and understanding. I never intended for any of this to happen, but I felt I should provide some sort of comfort to his pain. And then it happened… and I could not stop.”
I stood in silence for a few minutes.
“You know, if you think you can make a change to my heart by this confession, then you are mistaken. I'm going to leave you here, Shubha," I said after a while, my tone devoid of emotion. "I know you are not in the right mental frame to propose anything. But I don't care about you anymore. I'm leaving."
Shubha looked at me, her eyes filled with tears, but I remained unmoved. "You should talk to yourself before trying to talk to me," I stated firmly, turning away from her. I gathered my belongings and walked out, leaving Shubha behind.

I headed straight to the railway station. On my way, I felt my heart beating hard for long, but I felt like a weight was off my mind. I had finally confronted my wife. I had confronted me. I had confronted my insecurities.
I had decided to move on. I was not going to live with a person who didn’t love me. Or, in other words, didn’t know the meaning of love.

Returning to Solapur that same night, I made a conscious decision to distance myself from Shubha. I couldn't bear to hear her justifications or explanations, knowing they would only serve to weaken my resolve. Despite the pain, I couldn't shake the memories of our past together, the love we once shared.

Weeks passed, and I threw myself into my work and caring for my parents. The weight of the pain in my heart lessened with each passing day, and I found myself grateful to Shilpa for giving me the opportunity to break free from the cycle of hurt.

Although Shilpa had started the divorce proceedings, I remained undecided about my own marriage. The memories of Shubha, of the life we once had, continued to linger in my mind, casting a shadow over any possibility of closure. But with each passing day, I am finding myself slowly letting go of the pain, inching closer to a future free from that chapter of nightmare.
Sometimes I think it was nothing but a nightmare which I forgot to wake up from. Because it makes me feel better.
Hopeful that one day I am going to wake up.

-------THE END-------

One of the best written and emotionally touching story so far...
The eroticism was subtle and the feelings were more with your unique style of detailing, made this a wonderful readd.

Keep rocking bhai... awaiting your nest story

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed) - by krish_999 - 10-03-2024, 01:01 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:49 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by kishen - 13-03-2024, 10:01 AM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by krish_999 - 13-03-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by desihunter - 14-03-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by fuckandforget - 14-03-2024, 10:16 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by Ananthukutty - 15-03-2024, 06:16 AM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by Dorabooji - 15-03-2024, 06:57 AM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by sri7869 - 15-03-2024, 02:21 PM