Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 30 – Restraints and temptations

She

This was the first time when being very clear in my mind I was holding Sham’s throbbing hot flesh. I knew that what I was doing would be causing a great deal of anxiety and I hoped a lot of jealousy to Vikram. If he didn’t feel that then I would be nothing to him .. just another pussy that cheated on her husband to enjoy pleasure with him. That would make me feel very cheap because I always thought I meant more than that to Vikram. While stroking Sham’s wet cock I glanced to see Vikram’s reaction. What I saw on his face was all that I could ever have hoped for. There was tension on his face, even signs of distress but also anger against Sham. When my husband had suspected that I and Sham were involved in an adulterous affair this would have been his reaction too. I did mean something to the two men in my life. Satisfied at the turbulent emotions I had evoked in Vikram I turned my attention back to Sham. Vikram had openly engaged in sex with other women or told me about it without any regards to how I felt. Though this was who he was I had secretly still hoped he would not be so blatant about it with me and show me more care. But can I expect that from a man who knows I am betraying my husband for the sexual pleasures he was giving me. Well, now let him feel some of the emotions that I had suffered. When he seduced me for the first time I didn’t know he was such a playboy did I? He had made me feel special then. Sham’s cock now was rock hard and swollen to the maximum it could go. Even just now when he had been fucking his mistress Madula I knew he would have been imagining it was I who he was fucking.  The frenzy and passion he displayed made me suspect that, especially when he yearned for me so much and had to watch Vikram enjoying me right in front of his eyes.

“How is it Sham?  You’re enjoying it? I asked running my nails up the length of his long shaft from near his testes to the tip of his bulbous head.

“Feeling out of this world Bhavani .. thank you .. thank you,” He said with genuine feeling.

I inspected his man tool closely. The ramrod straight meat with the bulging veins did really look enticing. I could see why Madula had decided to keep him as her toy boy. It was not just that he had a magnificent pleasure rod but seeing the way he had humped her just now he was good with it too. He had been crazy for me so he must not be disappointed when what he hoped for was really happening. As I stroked his cock I used my thumb to rub the underside of his cock starting from the exposed bud. My grip was firm but gentle giving him the maximum pleasure. Vikram had often remarked how beautiful my fingers were .. long slender and soft. Sham must have felt that way too because his eyes were focussed on my fingers as I pleasured him. In my slender fingers his cock looked huge. While I was stroking his cock, I cupped his balls in the palm of my other hand. The end of my fingers was touching the skin after the balls. I could feel the continuation of his rod under that skin. I started scrapping that area softly with my fingernails as I stroked him. His cock jerked and he moaned in pleasure. Sham’s mouth was open and his facial muscles tight in the rapture he was in. Madula though exhausted by the fucking she just got from Sham looked at us with a smile on her face. Surely that smile won’t be on Vikram’s face but I didn’t turn to see that. It was strange that Madula didn’t have any feelings of jealousy that her lover was getting so much of pleasure just by me stroking his cock. Maybe it was because she always knew, no matter what Sham was always under her control.  I looked at Sham’s face as I continued to shake his cock. The look of utter rapture on his face was what I wanted to see.

“Isn’t this what you dreamed of Sham from the first time you saw me?”

“Yes .. yes .. baby .. I wanted you so much .”

“Is it as good as you imagined it to be?”

“More than that ..ah .. ah .. give yourself to me Bhavani .. I’ll show you how much I want you.”

I started stroking him a little faster and his groans became a little louder. They say hearing a woman moan in pleasure is highly erotic for a man but making a man groan in pleasure has eroticism of its own.

"Tell me how much you like it Sham, tell me hmm."

"Wonderful Bhavani, amazing, your fingers are so soft, your touch is sheer heaven .. argh .. argh .. “

"Are you so hot for me? I whispered huskily.

"Yes Bhavani, I want you. Please." He was pleading with me. I liked this power I had over a man.

"Let him fuck you Bhavani, the poor guy has been pinning for you these two days .. he has suffered enough," Madula encouraged me.

I knew her motive. The moment Sham starts humping me she would leap on Vikram. Maybe even drag him to her room and I would be left with Sham for the rest of the night. Would that really be such a bad thing?

“Do you want me to suck your cock Sham?” This was what he had wanted last night but I couldn’t do it as I felt dizzy and queasy of stomach. But today I can give him the pleasure he has been craving for. I suggestively bit my lip and moistened my full lips with my tongue. I maybe relatively inexperienced in being suggestively indecent like these bitches but I can play the hussy too if I wanted to. Would he ever be able to say no to this?

Sham's face lit up. What didn't happen yesterday for him is going to happen today. The bud of Sham’s cock was not just dark reddish anymore it now had a tinge of purple, he was that aroused. I bent down and licked the head of his love tool. His cock jerked and throbbed. I kissed his cock as if loving it a lot. His precum stuck to my lips and I was conscious of the taste of a new man’s sexual secretion. His shaft in wanting to enter between my full red lips pushed them apart making me open my mouth automatically. My lips firmly cupped his shaft. My head started moving back and forth very slowly as if relishing the taste of this new cock. My lips wetly trailed back and forth over the skin of his shaft. It was not Madula’s sexual release but my saliva that was now coating that skin. Sham closed his eyes unable to bear the pleasure. All three of them, Madula, Madan and Girja eagerly enjoyed my succulent lips cupping Sham's shaft pleasuring it, but I knew of one person who wouldn’t be enjoying this sight .. Vikram. Now wanting to see Vikram’s reaction .. would he be having an erection watching this .. I turned my head slightly with Sham’s cock still in my mouth. I was surprised to see that Madula had moved beside him and was sitting where I had been sitting before. She ensured that Vikram had an erection because she was stroking his cock. She took Vikram hand and placed it over her pussy. I glanced at Madan and Girja .. she too was shaking his cock as he fingered her. It seemed like everyone found what was going on between Sham and I to be very sexually arousing. I went back to sucking Sham’s cock faster.

“Let me suck your cock Vikram, I can do it just as good as her, you keep watching her do it for Sham, you’ll get more pleasure then.”

So, Madula is going to suck off Vikram just as I was doing for Sham.

Vikram knows only too well the pleasure that my mouth and lips can give. Now he was seeing Sham enjoying the same. Just as how Sham would know the pleasure Madula’s mouth and lips gives. But for Sham, he would be thinking he got the better deal. His breathing became faster as he enjoyed the sight of my lips being pulled in and out as they clasped over his hard flesh. He held my head and started pumping my sucking mouth lightly. He looked at Vikram. A triumphant smile appeared on his face. Sham now slid on to his knees and I had to lie almost sideways now with only my shoulders and head up as I continued to suck him. The reason he did this was that he could now play with my breasts more easily. He massaged my soft but firm flesh as his fingers teased my puffed-up nipple. Today I was clearer of consciousness than last night and could appreciate better the pleasure he was giving me. He had been fucking Madula for some time and now I had been sucking him for almost five minutes but he didn’t show any sign of losing control. His hand moved down my body caressing and arousing every bit of pleasure it could on its way. He dawdled a bit on my navel button knowing it was one of my sensitive spots. He must have noted that when he had kissed it and teased it with the tip of his tongue last night. There was a small moan from me that could be heard in spite of my mouth being stuffed by his huge pleasure pole.

His hand slid down further as it reached the beginnings of my silky light pubic hair. His fingers were reaching for what was every woman’s prized possession. I opened my legs a bit letting him access to what he had been dreaming and longing for. As his fingers dipped into my slit the first thing he would have felt was the wetness. It was wet not just because of my arousal but because Vikram had filled it with his love fluid just a short while ago. Sham too was aware that the wetness of my pussy was not just because of my feminine secretion but also because of Vikram potent seed .. his rivals seed. He would want to fuck me now so hard that his churning rod would dispel Vikram fluid and replace it with his own. A wicked thought entered my mind .. let me see how much he wants me. I took my mouth off his cock and he Sham looked at me happily thinking I wanted to go to the next step, the one that had ben making him go crazy with lust … namely to start fucking. But I continued to stroke his cock as I spoke to him.

“See how wet you have made me .. suck my goo off your fingers for me,” I moaned suggestively.

He was in a dilemma. If it was only my sexual secretion he would have no hesitation in doing that. He would even preferably want to eat me clean directly from my pussy but he knew part of the sticky fluid was Vikram’s sperm. I am sure he would never have tasted or even wanted to taste another man’s cum. Being of a dominant male’s mindset he would have considered it to be beneath him. He would like It to be his cum that the subservient boyfriends or husbands tasting from their women’s pussy not the other way around but does he want me so much to do as I say? He hesitated not really wanting to do it. I kissed the head of his cock giving him encouragement to do so. If it was Vikram in Sham’s situation I don’t believe he would have done it. I took his hand and placed it once more on my pussy. His pushed his fingers inside and moaned sexily showing him that he was arousing me.

“Ahh .. Sham .. lick my juice Sham do it..”

He wanted my cunt so much that he slowly took his fingers to his face. The smell of arousal would have highly excited him but along with that there would be the smell of another man’s cum. He hesitated .. tentatively took his fingers to his mouth and then slowly sucked his fingers. For a fleeting second a look of distaste flashed across his face.

“Aww .. you’re making me hot Sham .. sss .. do it more,” I groaned huskily before starting to suck on his cock again.

Doing it the first time was difficult but now he was little less hesitant. He would rub my clitoris then finger fuck me for a few seconds and then suck on his fingers. All this was too much for Madan and Girja and they had started fucking again. I could feel the surge of blood flow Sham’s cock as it was pleasured by my mouth. He had been fucking Madula for about fifteen minutes and then I’ve been stroking and sucking him for about seven or eight minutes and he still has not come. How long more is he going to last?

Maybe not much longer because he said,” I want to fuck you now Bhavani .. please baby.”

I quickly had a glance at Vikram and Madula. Hearing this I could see Vikram’s face tense up but at the same time I could see that Madula was delighted. What was that in Vikram’s eyes as he looked at me? Pleading? It was now for me to decide. I looked back at Sham’s face. His reddened lust filled eyes were pleading with me too.

“Lie down flat on the floor Sham,” I told him.

Hearing my final go ahead he was shaking with excitement. As he lay on the floor I straddled his hips. Sham was looking up at me but I was facing Masdula and Vikram. I took Sham’s cock in my hand and started brushing the tip of his cock over the length of my pussy lips. The wet sloshing sound was clear for all to hear. He tried to raise his hips and push it in my honeypot .. not going to allow him to do that, not yet anyway. I looked over at Vikram and Madula. There was a change in expression on Vikram’s face. The tenseness drained out from his face and there was a sort of resignation .. an acceptance of what seemed to be inevitable. Madula took the opportunity to do what she had always been wanting to do since she met Vikram. Vikram was sitting .. half leaning against the sofa and she straddled his hips facing me too like Vikram was. She mimicked what I was doing by rubbing Vikram cock over the entrance to her twat. She wanted to watch me as she fucked my lover while I did the same with hers. She now lodged Vikram’s rather large flaring head of his cock on the entrance of her love hole. She locked eyes with me as she slowly sat on Vikram’s cock as her greedy quim swallowed my lover’s huge girthed pleasure pole. Her look was defying me to do the same with Sham. But I was not as easy to get as she was. I pushed down Sham’s cock so that it was lying over his groin with the tip of cock just about reaching his belly button. I sat on him now with my pussy lips pressed against his shaft almost near the bottom near the starting of his testes. My pussy lips got split open with the lips grasping either end of his thick staff.

Madula or Vikram couldn’t quite easily see this. For them it must seem that Sham’s cock had entered deep into my pussy rather than what was reality .. that was I was sitting on the shaft of his cock not with the shaft inside my hole. Poor Vikram, he must be thinking that I was now fucking Sham. He would be knowing my feeling now as I had watched him fuck another woman. Madula started moving her hips up and down as she rode Vikram’s cock but I was sliding front and back letting my pussy opening slide over Sham’s long shaft. As Sham’s cock was pretty long I could slide on it both ways for a few inches. His cock shaft started getting slimy wet as my secretion was coating Sham’s tubular flesh. I was in effect masturbating Sham’s cock but not by my hand but instead by my pussy. When a woman strokes a man’s cock the pleasure is all his, all she gets is the pleasure of seeing him squirm in bliss but now not only was he getting pleasure but so was I as every time I slid up and down my swollen and protruding clit would rub against his throbbing flesh. We were actually masturbating each other but now with the hands but with the private parts.

“Ohh .. Ohh .. Ohh …,” Madula moaned as she fucked Vikram.

“Ss .. Ahh .. Ss ..Ahh .. Ss .. Ahh..” I moaned too.

Vikram must be thinking I was moaning because I was enjoying the fucking by Sham. There was no vaginal penetration by Sham but that didn’t mean I was not getting pleasure rubbing myself like this.

“Fuck her good Sham .. show her how deep your sweet cock can go in..” Madula gasped as she continued to pump on Vikram’s cock.

The look on her face showed she was in bliss too. Why did she tell this to Sham? Probably wanted to goad Vikram and make him jealous so that he would pound her good. My rubbing my pussy on Sham’s shaft had caused his foreskin to be completely pulled back so much so it was now curled back and suck behind his cock head.

“Ang … ang … ang ..your cock is so long Sham,” I whimpered huskily.

“Your cock is so thick it’s stretching my cunt like never before,” moaned Madula in reply.

Sham was getting impatient he wanted his cock inside of me but I was not letting him do it though there was no shortage of joy for him in this ride. Sham had hold of my dangling breasts as I was slightly leaning forward with my hands beside his chest. He would raise his head and suckle on my nipple while kneading my big jugs hoping to drive to sexual frenzy so that I would want his large pole to be ploughing my wet hole.

“Suck it Sham .. suck my tit .. sss .. harder …”

The rubbing of my pussy slit over the length of his cock was getting dangerously close to the head of his cock. If I only moved another inch and a half or more his cock head can spring up to lodge itself in my entrance. All that he would have to do was push his hip up at the right moment and he would easily slide inside my love tunnel. There would be no stopping him fucking me thoroughly after that. He held my hip and tried to pull me just that bit further so he could enter me but I resisted by pressing my knees on the floor preventing me from moving forward. For Vikram and Madula it would look like he was pulling me so that his cock could go in deeper that it already was as he fulfilled all his yearning in this blissful moment. He had to earn the right to have me. I was not like these hussies Madula and Girja. He had to make me lose complete control before he can enjoy me fully. But I must admit it was getting more and more difficult for me to control myself.

“Ahh … Vikram .. bang me harder baby .. yes harder … harder than Sham is doing Bhavani,” Madula shrieked in rapture.

Vikram was enjoying Madula so much was he? Time to make him anxious again. He must be believing that all was lost and that Sham was already fucking me. I sat up straight on Sham’s hips so that our groins would be visible to Vikram and Madula. It was Madula who noticed it first. She could see my pussy lips pressed on Sham’s hardon but the tip of his cock was outside my pussy hole. My pussy lips were riding across the underneath of Sham’s pole.

“God .. he’s not in yet,” Madula gasped out loud without being able to help herself.

This alerted Vikram who also looked to see what was happening. There was a sudden blossoming of happiness on his face. It was not as he had feared. Sham was not fucking me yet though almost everything else bar that was happening. But his happiness was soon replaced by tenseness again. That was because everything I slid back and forth on the long dong of Sham my pussy opening was coming perilously close to the tip of Sham’s cock. Vikram knew that once I actually go up to the tip Sham’s cock would slip inside my vagina and we would be engaging in actual fornication. There was actually a silent contest going on between me and Sham. By masturbating his cock by my wet pussy lips, I was trying to make him lose his control and ejaculate his seed. Sham on the other hand was trying to hold on and arouse my lust so much that I would lose control and want to take his cock inside my cunt for my sexual fulfilment.

This battle of wills would definitely have one winner in any case .. namely me. If I make Sham cum first then I would have won and Sham would have lost. But If Sham had won and had been able to penetrate my love hole with his pleasure pole not only he wins but in a way I do too because I’m sure Sham would transport me to ecstasy when he fully fucks me. In that case it would be Vikram who had lost. In any case one of the two men would lose but not me. I am in control of them both. In my heart though I wanted the victor to be my Vikram. He was the one whom I’ve become close too. Sham was just a man who happens to be here in this situation. After we leave this place he would not be in my thoughts at all after that. So, though I wanted Vikram to win, Sham was making it very hard with his hard cock. He was expertly caressing my body heating up the already red-hot lust within me. He may be just a glorified gigolo for Madula but make no mistake he was skilled in the art of sex .. and he had set his mind on plunging his cock deep inside my pussy and fucking me thoroughly at least once.

“Ahm .. Ahm .. Ahm .. Sham that feels good .. Sss.. squeeze my tits.  “ I wanted my moaning to arouse him so much that it would push him over the edge. It didn’t mean though that my moans of pleasure were not for real.

“Take me in you Bhavani .. I’ll show you paradise baby …”

“You want that .. hmm .. make me want it too.”

I was challenging him here to show his prowess. This was dangerous, this was playing with fire. Me saying this would have increased the tenseness that Vikram was already having. With all this stress could he still maintain his hardon inside Madula’s pussy. I glanced up to see them. Madula was still moving her pussy up and down on Vikram’s cock and I could see that the thick tubular flesh to be still rock hard. What was happening in front of his eyes didn’t seem to affect his mood for sex. Sham was caressing my body getting me in the mood to let him fully fuck me. He now reached forward to start rubbing my clit as I still slid on his hard cock meat. His other hand was kneading my breast .. tweaking my nipple. This three-pronged attack .. sliding on his cock, kneading of the breast and rubbing of my clit was taking me to the next level of arousal.

“Ohh .. Ahh .. Ohh .. Ahh ..,” this time my moaning was not to get Sham hot (hotter) but because of the pleasure carousing through my body.

“Let me get inside of you baby . it would be even better,” Sham whispered suggestively.

I felt the sexual tension build up in my body. Looks like I would be climaxing before him. My muscles were tightening, nerves stretched. Pleasure started washing through my body. I know that the crescendo of pleasures surging through me would reach heavenly bliss if his magnificent cock was to plough through my spasming inner pussy flesh as I hit the highest point of rapture. My movements became faster .. not just faster but frantic. Every time I slid forward my pussy entrance kept moving ever more perilously closer to swallowing his cock.

“Ahh .. God .. Bhavani .. Ahh…” Sham moaned too. My pressing and moving faster was causing him to cry out in ecstasy too.

“Angg .. Angg .. Angg .. Angg ..” My moans mingled with his.

All this must be causing Vikram to freak out in stress. Oh god I’m getting close. Ssss oh god I’m going to come. Anytime now yes.. yes .. I need his cock inside of me .. why control myself. Vikram is not doing that. I’m going to cum .. let his cock get inside of me .. yes .. Ohhh..

“Ahhhh …,” Suddenly there was a loud groan from Sham. I could feel his cock jerking. His seeds started spurting on to his stomach. At the crucial moment he had lost control. That jerked me out of the sexual high I was in. My movements started slowing down .. stopped. There were contortions of bliss on his face and after sometime followed by disappointment. He knew he had let slip his chance.

I got up from his body and stood up with my legs on either side of his body.

“Ohh … Vikram ..,” Madula shrieked out as she too came in an orgasm.

I smiled at Sham and said,” For all the disappointment I had given you this was the only pleasure I can give you, don’t expect more.”

I needed my own needs to be taken care of. I looked at Vikram’s face and he seemed to understand what needed to be done. He moved Madula off his body and also got up. He too had not finished yet. His cock was bathed with Madula’s secretion but his cock was still hard. We silently picked up our clothes and walked into our bedroom and closed the door. That night seemed to be like never ending bouts of love between me and Vikram. Vikram had never shown that much of passion as we mated repeatedly till we finally fell in exhausted sleep.

When I came back home, I first had a good sleep for a couple of hours and then brought my son home.  I reflected on what had happened on this trip. I was surprised at my own behaviour. I had changed from a shy and uncertain woman as far as sex outside of marriage was concerned to one who had become confident in her own sexuality. I didn’t know I had it in me to behave the way I did but at the core I had somehow remained the same. There had been unexpected temptations, sexually charged situations, conspiracy to make me one like Madula and Girja. Truth be said it was fortuitous that it didn’t happen. Now I was back on my familiar turf. My body was so tired but at the same time very relaxed. First I checked to see what love marks were on my body. When my husband returns there is a chance that he would ask me for sex. If there were any visible marks how to explain it away to him. But I know him very well. Probably for two or three days he too would not approach me for sex out of his own exhaustion. That's what I want too. For now, my womanhood cannot take any more sexual activity. My body had no visible love bites or scratch marks but that cannot be said for Vikram. He had many marks denoting the pleasure he had given me and for which I had inflicted the love marks on his body. He didn’t care because he was not married but if he was he would be in hot water with his wife.

That final night had been out of this world experience for me. Vikram did not let me sleep at all. He wanted every part of me for himself. We coupled again and again reaching innumerable peaks of pleasure. He filled me with his seed till he had nothing left to give. If I could get pregnant than I should be with child now. My cries and moans of pleasure could definitely be heard outside the room. I couldn’t help but feel pity for him. I gave him a sample of the pleasures I can give, now he was hearing how much more rapturous it will be if it was the main event. I don’t know what came over me to behave the way I did. I almost let Sham fuck me in front of everyone. Luckily it didn’t happen. Otherwise if I was pregnant now I wouldn’t know who the father was. Anyway, I had made Sham suffer a lot, even led him on the previous night that I was ready to give myself to him but rejected him at the last moment. That had not been fair. I didn’t want to be a cruel cock teaser. At least I had to do something for him. I believe I gave him a lot of pleasure without actually going all the way. It is very dangerous for a woman to have that type of sympathy for a man. That feeling of sympathy can make the woman lose her chastity. But then I had already lost my chastity to Vikram. However, my mind refused to allow me to give myself completely to a man other than Vikram. But I was very happy when I saw the reaction of Vikram because of this that night. He had showed me how much he wanted me only for himself. It was not just women who can be jealous, men can be just as jealous. In fact, in some instances they can be more jealous than women. It maybe because they think of women as their property.
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM