Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
My name is Alyssa
They started talking between them slowly so that I cannot hear it “Madam ki gaand toh dekho kaise mast hain aise keh rahi hain ki aao mujhe chod daalo”. “Haan dekh na kaise uske pussy lips uski chotti si panty ko andar le rahi hain”. “Yeh madam anjaane me humhe bohat kuch dikha rahi hain. Agar yeh itni free hain to yeh jaroor humhe use chodne dengi”. Then the other said “haan saali ki gaand toh ekdam hi majboot hain jum ke marne ka mann ho raha hain. Pata nahin kitne liye honge is mature bitch ne. Dekh ke toh lagata hain badi khiladi hain. Yeh toh kai baar apni maar chuki hogi aur woh bhi eksaath kai logon ke saath”. “Agar mera bas chalet toh main abhi jaake usme ghoosa do…. Dekho kaise tayar khadi hain”. Then one of them said “jara ruko hum itne din iske saath kaam karne wale hain aur jaise humhare dost ne bataya tha yeh khud hi humare paas aayegi”. 

Then I got the keys and turned back and waved the keys before them and said “mil gayi”. Then I showed them all the rooms so that they knew how big the house was. Then we again came back to the room from where we started and sat. We discussed the price and settled on one. Then I offered them some water and then they were about to leave so they moved their hand to give a shake hand to me as if sealing a deal. I shook each of their hands and then they left. I again came back and went directly went to my room and then towards the bath.

I was taking the bath and was thinking about the day. I have been fucked by 5 men and the night was still remaining. I was feeling horny as hell. Then suddenly the door bell rang I did not had my clothes ready so I picked up the towel and wrapped it around my chest. The lower half of it settled just below my butt. I went to the door and opened it, there stood the chowkidar sweating . He looked at me and was shocked to see me in a towel. He watched me from top to bottom as if I was a sexual goddess. I said “Hello kya hua?” He said sorry Madam maine suna ki aap lift me adak gayi thi toh main aapka haal poochne aaya hoon, aap theek toh hain na?. I said main to theek hoon par tumhari halat kuch aachi nahi lag rahi hain. He said “Madam lift phir band pad gayi toh main upar chadke aaya hoon. I said “Poor baby… aao andar aao main paani deti hoon” I let him in but he was continuously looking at my thighs which were visible. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for him. He took it and drank it.
I came and sat opposite to him due to short towel it moved even up  so to hide my pussy lips I put my one leg over the other. Now he was not able to see my pussy but he could see my long ample thighs. He said “accha hua aap aagayi kai dino se aapko mila nahin”. I “haan jara kaam bhi tha mujhe”. He ”madam aapke bina accha nahin lagta aap hoti ho toh yaha raunak hoti hain”. I “sach me”. He “haan madam doosre logon se aap bohat acchi ho…. Dekho kaise aap mujhe apne pass bithati ho aur paani pilati ho.”. I “woh toh koi baat nahin” He “nahinn madam mujhe aap bohat acchi lagti ho” I “kya baat acchi lagti hain meri”. He “madam aapka acchapan aap bilkul bhebhav nahin karti aur bohat acche se pesh aati ho”. I “bas itna hi baaki kuch accha nahin lagta”. He “madam baaki aap toh bohat sundar ho hi aur sexy bhi aapne kya maintain karke rakha hain khudko, ko bhi aurat aisi well maintained nahin hogi” I was liking this as this chowkidar was praising a mature woman infront. He “madam aap bura mat mano par mujhe aap bohat pasand ho”. I “nahin main bura nahin manungi”

Just then to change the topic I said dekho kal mujhe doodh aur paper chahiye toh tum yeh kaam kar dena, haan yeh lo 500 rs kaam ke liye. Main yahan 2 mahine rahoongi toh mujhe thoda kaam padega. He came forward and was just about to take the rupees he tripped and landed flat on me. His hand on my boobs and one on my thigh. I said arey sambhal ke tum theek toh ho.

He embarrassingly: maaf karma madam.
I: Ab utho jara ya yahi rehne ka irada hain.
Pointing him that he was pressing my boobs
I: Woh toh accha hua ki main thi nahin toh muh ke bal girte aur lag bhi jaata.
He: Haan madam yeh to hain…. aapke body ke wajah se bach gaya aur ekdum aisa laga ki gadde pe jaake gira hoon.
I: haan woh toh hain tum mere chaathi pe aake jo gire the
He: Madam ek baat kaho aaj pehli baar aapki chaathi ko haath lagane ko mila hain…. kai dino se iski tamanna thi. Ek baar main aapke boobs ko choona chahta tha.
I: Kahin jaan bujke toh nahin kiya na.
He: Nahin madam galti se ho gaya
I: Jaan buj ke bhi karte toh main kuch nahin bolti. Chalo ab jao mujhe abhi tayar hona hain.

It was about 8:30 in the evening and I was hungry I wanted to go out and eat. I usually had one of my car in Virar which I used since traveling in Virar was a pain. I got ready and went down and took out the car. I went to a hotel not a big one but looked quite ok. I got a seat and then decided to order. The waiter was standing right beside me and was ogling at my boobs. The dress that I wore had a deep valley and showed my boob crack. Just to have fun I ased which is this dish I am not able to read it. He came near me and put his hand over my shoulder and on the menu card and started saying which one. Is aid the one mentioned here. 

Then he explained it to me and I ordered it. I was feeling quite awkward being there alone so I started looking around. There were a lot of people but most of them were with someone or the other. Then I saw that at the entrance there was a African boy height of about 5 4” he was looking for a seat. I signaled to him to come over. He came and said Thanks. I said no problem I was alone so it is good to have company. He sat down and ordered something. The waiter came and was looking at us but afterwards he left. So I said where are you from and how old are you.He said I am from Somalia I cam here for studies I am about 24 yrs old. I live here with my friends. I said ohh you are 24 yrs old I thought you were a boy, since it thought African men are usually well built. He said I am the odd one and he smiled. 

He then asked my name. Is aid I am Alyssa. He was looking at my boobs and looked to be amazed. Then he said Alyssa are you from India since I have never seen an Indian women which sch amazing body and signalled at my tits. I said I am the odd one here. Then I said I work out a lot and have taken care of my body. You know I am 36 years old. He was shocked….. really you look at 23 year old. Wow that is amazing. At this age also you could roll over some heads. We talked for some time and had our food. Then I asked him what are you doing tonight. He said he was going to go home and enjoy with his friend . We usually party in the night. I said I am alone so can I join you at your place. He said our’s is a rented flat so we can’t go over there… Sorry.

I said then we could go to my place. He said but my friends I cannot come. I said get your friends along… how many of them are there. He said three. I said that will be great. Then we decided to leave. I paid for both of us and he was happy. Then we went for our car but then it started raining and by the time we reached our car I was fully wet and he too. Now my dress clinged tightly to my body and my nipples were clearly visible. Also my skirt has just moved up and settled over my butt. I got in the car and he sat in front with me. I started the car and moved towards my home. Then I remembered and asked where are your friends waiting. He said a couple of blocks from here. I said I hope they are not wet as I do not have mens clothes at my home. He gave we a wicked smile. Then we reached to the place and I saw three huge men each one more than 6 feet tall and looked like a body builder. All of them were from Africa I guessed. Then I looked at him and said are they your friends. He smiled and said odd one. Then I laughed. 

We picked them up and as expected they were wet too. We had a short introduction and then headed to my home. It was almost 10 so no one was outside. We went in the building and for some reason the lift has started. I was happy getting into the lift as I had a lot of company if it got stuck. But it did not so we reached home and I went in and asked them to come in too. I gave them towels to get them dried and then went in to change. I wore a sexy nightie which had a deep cleavage and showed enough of my thighs. I said sorry I do not have any shirt that you can wear so it is ok if you remove your clothes. They were more than happy to and stood in front in their underwears. I knew I had something to look forward to
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 31-03-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:36 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:39 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by sri7869 - 03-04-2024, 08:55 AM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 04-04-2024, 12:23 AM