Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
My name is Alyssa
Then he called the guy and started talking to him, he moved away from me and started to talk Raju hain ek kaam tha.

Raju said “haan bol”.
He “Tum painting karte ho na toh ek kaam tha ek Madam ka ghar paint karwana hain”. The other side said “mujhe doosre jagah kaam hain abhi nahin ho sakta hain”.
 Autowala: “suno yeh Madam mere pehchaan ki hain aur ekdum hi maal hain. Tum use miloge toh apna kaam aise hi bhool jaoge. Itne maaldar aurat tumne kabhi dekhi nahin hogi, kuch din kaam karoge uske saath toh khush ho jaoge. Aur agar tumhara naseeb hua toh yeh Madam tumko apni marne ko bhi de sakti hain. Main toh aaj hi yeh kar chuka hoon, yeh madam ekdum hi free or modern hain”.
With that Raju got excited and said “tum sach keh rahe ho yaar roz sochta hoon aisi ko modern aurat ki bajau par yeh sirf neend me hi hota hain aur subah main zhad jaata hoon”.
He said “haan bhai tum chaho toh aaj painting ki baat karne ke bahane mil lena. Agar ek baar dekh loge toh aur kuch nahin sochoge. unse poonchta hoon”.
He asked me “Madam yeh bahut mushkil se maana hain who keh raha tha ki aaj who appko milne aa jaye 7-8 baje ke kareeb”.
I said “ok”.
He informed “Madam maan gayi hain dost tu maja karna”.
Raju: “yaar agar yeh sach hain toh tune mera din bana diya”.
He: “Yaar yeh madam itni acchi hain ki woh tere saath kaam karne wala ko bhi chodne ko de sakti hain bas thoda patience rakhna hoga aur waise bhi tere pass kuch din honge ise manvane ke liye”.
Raju: aisa hain toh iski acche se gangbang karke marta hoon
Autowala: Haan ise yeh pasand hain…. aur khud hi apni marwayegi aur upar se paisa bhi degi.
With the agreement from both sides I thanked him and said shukriya and then we left in the rickshaw.

We reached checknaka and then the rickshawala took my phone number and said Madam milte hain kabhi. I smiled and got out of the auto and then I was just leaving I saw through my goggles that almost everyone was eyeing me from top to bottom then like a swarm of bees a lot of autowalah surrounded me and said Madam kahan jaaoge but I did not listen to them and started walking straight and then stood in the line from where rickshaws left. It took about 45 mins to reach Virar and now it was about 6’o clock.

My flat is on the 17th floor of a high rise building. I have bought the complete floor so that I have no one to disturb me. I got down and went towards the lift, I went inside and then as the lift steel door was about to close I heard calls to wait. I stopped, then two about age 20 came in and said Thanks. They were very cute boys and I think they had just come back from gym.

I: Hi hunks, which floor
They:9th.
I punched 17 and 9 and then the lift started but suddenly when it reached the 8th floor it stopped.
I: oh shit what is the problem now
One of them:Mam it is an ongoing problem they are trying to fix it but say that it will take some days.
I: Don’t call me Mam my name is Alyssa. How much time will it start in.
He: It usually starts in an half an hour once the gurkha finds the problem but I saw that he was not down there so it will take more time, so we have to wait.
I:ooh shit…what are we supposed to do over here.

I was getting frustrated but it seemed they were enjoying it maybe they have not been with a hot mature women so close. They started whispering within themselves
I: hey … what are you talking about atleast you two have company to talk I am alone here.
One of them:sorry… but we are not sure what we could talk about we have not talked to a women like you.
I:what do you mean women like me.
He:I did not mean to say that but pardon me for saying this but you are such a hot sexy women that we don’t know what we should talk about.
I: since we have got time to kill and you don’t know what to say then let me start the conversation. I live on the 17th floor.
One of them:ok so you are the one whose has bought the top floor completely… you must be mighty rich.
Inah… the property over here is cheap.
He:but we don’t see you that often do you stay elsewhere.
I:yes I stay in Juhu but come over here sometimes.

Then again they started talking within them.
I: what is it now.
But they did not reply.
I: what are you talking about.
No one replied. I then asked them angrily then
One of them whose name was Kalyan:one of my friend told me that the women on top is a hot mature busty MILF. She has an awesome body and her tits are huge.
I:MILF, hah….Oh so this is what people think about me. Is there anything else they say tell me I won’t be angry with you, you could be open with me.
Kayan: They also say that your tits are like mellons and your ass is quite shapely. They wish if they get invited to your house and get a chance to fuck you and suck on your amazing melons.
I: haan haan so they think my tits are like melons.
Kalyan: Yes aren’t they quite big aunty. We just heard about this from our friends. One of them told once he met you while you were going out and you bent for a while so he was able to see your deep cleavage.
I: I don’t remember it….. But yes they are right I have big ones and I won’t be angry about that as your age adore for mature women.
Kalyan: so you are not angry…. Great I thought you would be really angry. You are cool that way.
I: What’s there to be angry I love the attention I get and especially from young guys. And no harm if you guys only look and don’ do anything naughty. What else do they say about me?
Kalyan: They think about you a lot and share their experiences with us. They also tell that in their dreams they fuck you everyday and sometime even group fuck you.
I: Gangbang huh with me. I will like to meet these guys, are they your friends?
Kalyan:yes they are. And all these things we have heard from them. That’s the reason why we were discussing between ourselves
I:forget them what do you think about me and be frank I won’t be angry.
Kalyan:We think that you are superhot and sexy, we have never seen a woman with such huge tits. I wish I get to touch them someday.
I: You are a naughty fellow… but I guess we are stuck in here and got nothing to do we might as well fulfill your wish.
I: ok come here and you can touch my boobs.

He immediately came to me and slowly touch my boobs over my dress. I was not wearing my bra so my nipple was poking out. He gently moved my hands over my boobs touching my nipple from top to botton and then cupped my boob. I said “you could grab it if you want to”. With that he just grabbed it with his one hand and similarly he did the same with my second tit. In order to make it more comfortable I unzipped the back of my shirt so now he could easily remove my t-shirt. Then he removed my t-shirt and started sucking on my nipple with this the other got some confidence and he grabbed my other boobs and slowly started sucking on it. Now it was as if I was being milked from my both boobs. The started biting my nipple and grabbed my boobs with both the hands as if removing last drop from a bottle. I then touched the head of one of their he looked at me and signaled to him that we could kiss. He immediately understood it and came closer to my lips and was about to kiss but I guessed he has never tried it so I helped him get closer to my lips and then I kissed him on his lips we then started becoming more intense and I was almost French kissing him. I then took his tongue and then gave my tongue. Now our tongue were touching each other. We continued this for some time.

The Kalyan said “ Alyssa can I see your ass I heard that it is great and if you don’t mind I would like to slap it and see the way it jiggles”. I said “ ok go to my back and I will remove my mini jeans. I removed it he just it drop between my legs and with one thud he just slapped I cried “Aaaahhh” He like it so he gave it more slap. He then lifted one my butt and like a ball he dropped it and saw the way it jiggled. I then said let me show you two a trick I put my hands on knees on my hips and with my back towards them I shaked my ass . I did that two to three times and the boys loved it. With that I again got a slap but this time on both my butts.
[+] 1 user Likes donitajo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 31-03-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:36 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:39 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by sri7869 - 03-04-2024, 08:55 AM