Adultery Wife out of control
She immediately came back to he senses, pushed him away, came back dressed and opened the door. It was a courier, after receiving the courier she came inside and ask him to leave, he then left disappointed. She then lied on bed and was thinking something
And in the process she slept. From this incident I could understand that she is still deprived of sex. Few days after we had ordered some plants to plant some in garden and keep some in terrace, The guy came around 6pm with may plants. The guy was dark
With pot belly looking around 40. I asked my wife to help in plant in the garden. The guy looked stunned looking at my wife. He openly stared at her. My wife was wearing a saree, one side of the boob was slightly visible in the blouse through
the saree. He directly looked at her that made her uncomfortable. But she didn’t try to hide she helped him plant in the garden. For every plant she had to sit half that made her cleavage pop out, he was openly starting at her but she didn’t mind.
In the process of planting he caressed her hands my wife didn’t object may be she got aroused at his staring. I then went and asked him to keep the rose plant alone in terrace. I went along with with them, he said You need not come sir, madam is there to help me
I’ll complete the work, I looked at her, she nodded. I sensed he had planned some thing, so I said ok and later went behind their back to see whats happening. After keeping the all the rose plant my wife was checking on some of the plants. My wife was standing close
To the plant , he was explaining something , in the process he pushed the plant which had thorn towards her, it poked around her belly, ouchhh she shouted in shock, he said sorry it happened by mistake and slowly removed the thorn, it had poked just near her navel
There was a drop of blood coming from her belly, he said it has to be washed immediately and asked her where is the water, she showed him the room at the corner in terrace. He took her hand and went inside the room . I closely followed and went near a window to see whats
Happening. He kneel down and splashed water in the place where the thorn poked her. She was taken aback but still she didn’t say anything. Madam the blood is not stopping, she asked what to do. I’ll stop it saying he held her hips and sucked the blood directly from her stomach.
She was again shocked and say hello what are you doing. He didn’t listen her and continued sucking her stomach. Rolled over his tongue on the affected spot and looked at her she immediately looked at top. He slowly brought his hands behind her back crushed her back
And inserted his tongue in her navel oohh hmmmmm a sound came for her mouth. She held his head and started to caress her head as she started to arouse. He continued rolling his tongue on her navel and slowly brought one of his hands to her legs and slowly reached her thigh.
With one had crushing her back and his tongue sucking her navel his other hand started to caress her naked thigh, my wife at intervals let out moan as per his movements. He slowly reached his hand and touched her push, ahhhhh hmmmmmm shhhh ohhhh Is what she able to moan
She closed her eyes. He slowly sneaked his hands inside her panty and touched he bare pussy it was fully wet. He rubbed her pussy and the juice started to leak in his hands, he then brought both his hands to her leg raised the petticoat till her hip and in one pull he removed her panty
And threw it away. He pushed her to the wall and started sucking her pussy, he was chewing her pussy like anything, wife moan started to increase ahhhh ohhh uuuhh hmmmmm maaaaaaah. Simultaneously he raised his hands to her boobs removed her saree and pressed her
Boobs on top of the blouse. She was nearing her orgasm, her body shivered he was sucking her pussy like a mango pulp . the more he suck the more juice she leaked.. he continued sucking she was moaning like hell. He pinched her nipples hard and inserted his togue in her pussy
And rotated his tongue inside her pussy, she was not able to bare this attack and burst her orgasm shhhh hmmmm ahhhhaa huughhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, by holding his head and rubbed her pussy towards his mouth. His face was shining drenched by her pussy. He continued to lick
All her juices. He then left her, she fell down and relaxed. He untied his pants and took his cock out, it was around 6 inches but as much thick as cucumber. His phone ranged and he had to attend else I might come upstairs he thought and he attended. Meanwhile my wife came back to senses
Adjusted her saree and came out. I immediately went down. By the time he completed his phone call he was disappointed as she was not there and came down. He said he had planted all plants and collected the charges, looked at my wife and said call me in future if you need me, ahh
My plants, my wife pleaded with her eyes. He then went.
[+] 1 user Likes jack32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Wife out of control - by jack32 - 25-03-2024, 09:34 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by sri7869 - 26-03-2024, 02:47 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by NityaSakti - 26-03-2024, 06:51 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by Givemeextra - 26-03-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by Rangushki - 26-03-2024, 09:42 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by couples2k9 - 27-03-2024, 07:01 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by snowy69 - 27-03-2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by sexycharan - 27-03-2024, 09:12 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by couples2k9 - 27-03-2024, 10:21 PM