Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The boys hadnt noticed that until Joy stood up to take a breather from all the licking. The area around her face and neck where he had licked was now glistening with her sweat and this perverts saliva. As Joy looked down, he saw what had happened and his eyes were now fixated on my mothers juicy navel. He slowly worked his way down to her chubby midriff, focusing on her sexy navel. Then, he dipped the tip of his tongue into my mothers deep, long oval shaped navel. Pushing it right into the back of her navel, he wiggled his tongue for a second, and then pushed it back in again for five more seconds, flicking the tip of his tongue from side to side.

Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!, my mom groaned in pleasure and shifted from side-to-side, even while sleeping. For a second, I thought I saw her tremble a little bit, which means she mustve just gotten an orgasm. Wow, that was amazing!

Emboldened by her moans, Joy grabbed the thread (naara) of her salwar with his fingers and slowly tugged on it. In an instant, her salwar was loose! I was shocked at this guys brazenness. Joy then gave his friend a hand gesture and he immediately stopped licking my mothers feet as the big muscular guy started pulling her salwar down slowly and steadily. As the lower part of her dress began to come off, I noticed she was wearing pink satin panties  the kind that you would wear on a honeymoon trip  and that looked amazingly sexy. Joy stopped somewhere in the middle of her luscious, meaty thighs and they both stood straight to watch this magnificently hot specimen in front of their eyes and in such an exposed state. What was more was that there was hint of a wet patch on her pink panties and her inner thighs appeared to be moist as well, which suggested that she was indeed wet from all the attention she was getting, even while asleep.

Ufff amar aar thakte parchi na! Aaj raate ei magitake chudtei hobe, bujli bara! (Ufff I cant hold on much longer! We have to fuck her tonight, buddy!), Joy said while licking his lips and staring at my half-exposed mom with hungry eyes ready to devour her.

Santu couldnt speak. He was speechless and rubbed his cock over his jeans as he stared impatiently at the mature voluptuous womans semi-nakedness.

Without much delay, Santu was the first to get back to what he was doing as he licked the sole of her foot with even more vigor. He just put his face down and put all her toes in his mouth and started sucking them. After a minute, he moved to the other foot and started sucking each toe individually. Then he licked her foot from bottom to top a few times. He seemed just content to stick his tongue out and keep rubbing it on her feet for as long as he could.

At the same time, Joy put two of his fingers inside her panties on either side of her straps and in an instant, pulled down her panties to her mid-thighs, as my eyes got wider. My mothers hairy bush was now open for these two perverts to behold! They were now in full view of her triangular public hair and oozing pussy lips. My cock felt like it was about to burst out of my pants!

Joy went down on her. He gently licked my mothers moist, hairy slit once before backing away to watch her pubic hairs glistening with saliva. Satisfied with the hot scene literally laid out in front of him, the muscular boy started at her inner thighs and licked his way up to her pussy lips. He stopped and surveyed the area, then began lapping up her pussy-juices from the exposed part of her thighs.

Mmmmmmm!!!!, my mother moaned some more, in pleasure. It was such a hot scene to watch and my cock just wouldnt stop throbbing as I witnessed this first-hand from the middle-berth, while pretending to sleep myself.

Then, Joy did something even bolder. He placed his fingers on the entrance to her pussy and in one second, he inserted his middle finger straight into her soaking wet snatch. Suddenly, I heard a small gasp and I saw my mom wake up  eyes wide and mortified by what was going on and what these guys were doing to her body. She was about to scream, when Joy noticed that she was awake and almost leaped to her face and covered her mouth with his hand.

My mom was in shock. Joys middle finger was still glazed with her pussy-juices on the hand which he used to cover her mouth. He was giving my mom an intimidating stare. Shhhh!! Ekta kotha na! Apni nischoe chaiben na ase-pashe lokera eshe apnake ei obosthae duto cheler sathe dekhuk! Sobai apnakei kharap bhabbe! Tar opor apnar cheler pasher berth e shuye ache. (Shhhh!! Not a word! Im sure you wouldnt want the people in other sections to come here and watch you in this state, along with two young college boys! Everyone with think youre a bad woman! And, on top of that, your son is sleeping in the adjoining berth.) My moms eyes went up to my berth and by that time I had closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. I guess she mustve been relieved to see that. Asha kori apni oke jagate chaiben na. (I hope you dont want to wake him, do you), he said with a smirk. Amar bondhu (Santu) ekhono virgin! Or pa khub bhalo laage! Kintu amar ekta mohilar got sorir bhalo laage! Bishesh kore apnar moton mature, sexy mohilar. Aaj ami apnar guder rosh die nijer joubon er teshta metate chaiye! Asha kori apni ete amae sahajjo korben. Apnar moto rosalo, risto-pushto maal ami bodhae e jonme aar bhog korte parbena. Amae aaj raate khushi kore din! Ami kotha dichi aaj raater pore apni amader aar konodin dekhben na. (My friend (Santu) is still a virgin! He also has a foot fetish! But I like a womans entire body! Especially, the body of such a mature, sexy womans. Tonight I am going to quench my cocks thirst by drenching it in you pussy-juices! I hope youll help me. Ill probably never again find such a hot, voluptuous woman like you in my entire life. So, make me happy tonight! I promise you that if you do this for the two of us, you will never see us again.). His words were clear. He not only wanted to fuck my mother but also was going to make fulfill his virgin friends foot-fetish. This was such a horny situation.

Aunty, I will be gentle. Apni chinta korben na. (Aunty, I will be gentle. Dont you worry at all.), Santu reassured her sweetly.

O gentle hobe. Ami na! (Hell be gentle. I wont!), Joy said with an evil smile, as he took his hand away from her mouth. My mom was almost in tears but she dared not speak.
Joy took off his vest and his dark muscles came into full view. Joy then slowly undid the top button of his jeans and pulled down the zipper. His pants immediately dropped to the floor to expose his boxers and the wide tent that had formed owing to his growing boner. With another motion, he pulled down his boxers to his knees and now was standing naked in this section of the sleeper compartment, his 5 inch limp manhood dangling in front of my mothers face.

My mom stared at his thick manhood which may not have been as long as Harias or even Shyam Uncles, but it was definitely had a wide girth. Dekcho ki Mukhe nie chosh, magi! (What are you looking at Suck on it, bitch!).

Please! Amar chele (Please! My son), she tried to protest.

Tor chele ghumache. Bhoy pash na. Ebar taratari khara kor amar ta! (Your son is asleep. Dont be afraid. Now hurry up and make me hard!). My sweet, homely mother had no choice now. She first lightly kissed and then licked the head of his shaft, making it throb like a snake. Then she held it with one hand and started stroking lightly, causing to slowly start to grow.

Meanwhile, Santu put his face under my moms feet and rested her feet on his face and spent almost 10 minutes like that. Then he started to smell the top part of her feet and her ankles and soles. He started licking them too. From her movements, I knew it was tickling her a bit but the skinny pervert didnt care. He lifted one foot in his hand and just put the whole sole in his mouth and sucked and sucked.

My mother gave out whispering moans of pleasure as she was stroking this muscular guys now 6-inch hard and thick manhood, while getting her foot licked by this other guy. Ahhhh mukhe ne khanki! (Ahhh take it in your mouth, whore!), he ordered.

My mom wanted to say no, but she didnt want to offend him and so reluctantly obeyed. She opened her mouth and as she was stuffing it in, I actually see how thick this guys dick was as it stretched her lips beyond anything I had ever seen. Her eyes grew wide and her whole mouth was covered in his member. There were thin strands of saliva dripping from the corners of her lips as she struggled to keep his cock steady in her mouth. Suddenly, Joy grabbed her by the hair and started fucking her mouth in speed. My mom immediately grabbed his thighs for support and her face looked like it was hard for her to breathe. She was almost about to choke when he finally pulled out. Her face had become red because of the hardcore face-fucking and she was softly coughing and spitting out precum and saliva.

Joy then pulled her kameez up to her shoulders, exposing her bra-covered milky white boobs. I couldnt believe how tight the pink satin bra was! Her boobs were like two melons trying to escape the confines of her tight clothing. The sight was too much for the young stud to bear as he climbed on the lower berth and sat right on top of her meaty thighs while his friend was still sucking at her toes with passion. Joys thick hard cock was now resting against her thighs and was only inches away from her pussy lips. He stared at my mother for a few second trying to drink in her beauty as she was wiping the precum and saliva from her lips. He then bent down and lightly rubbed his rough lips against her smooth cheeks. He was almost hugging her and from the expression on my mothers face, I knew she was liking it. The feel of a young stud rubbing his broad muscular chest against her sensitive bra-covered mammaries was taking her to newer heights of pleasure. At the same time, Santu was now rubbing her feet over his exposed 7-inch cock and in a matter of minutes he came all over my mothers feet and soon fell on the opposite berth.

While hugging her, Joy now positioned his cock in between her pussy-lips and with one swoop he pushed it in.

Ahhhhhhh!!!, my mothers eyes widened and she softly groaned in pleasure as this stud penetrated her womb. She looked at me once to check if I was still asleep and thankfully I had closed my eyes by then. As she looked away, I kept on watching and stroking my long hard cock as fast as I could, owing to the scene in front of me.

For a minute, while Joy kept fucking her hard, he raised his head and said, Mukh khol rendi aar chokh bondho kor! (Open your mouth wide for me slut and close your eyes!). Both me and my mother were surprised to think why he would ask such a request. Regardless, she decided to submit to his demand and do as he had ordered. When my mother closed her eyes, I could see his head lowering toward her face as he said, Boro koro kholo! (Keep it wide open for me!). I then saw a large amount of Joys spit fall into her waiting mouth. Moms expression changed to disgust and as she was about to spit it out, he said, Gile fel! (Swallow it!). Almost out of scare, she immediately swallowed his spit as he started to fuck her intensely.

They were fucking like rabbits for almost 20 minutes. Mmmmmmm nghhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh arrrghhhhhhhh!!!, my mother closed her lips to stop herself from screaming as Joy sped up rapidly. She was now embracing this dark muscular pervert and digging her nails on his back to pull him closer as they both enjoyed passionate sex. Fuuchhh fucchhh ghaapp ghaaap! Were the sounds coming from their copulation. My mom had already cummed at least once and she was initially begging him to stop, but this guy was a stallion! He kept on mounting her.

Finally at the 40 minute mark, he gave one final push and released his load deep into her vagina. Thank goodness my mom was on the pills! Otherwise shed be pregnant.

The big stud collapsed on her and they both were panting heavily from the wild sex that they had. Santu was already asleep on the lower berth.

After about 15 minutes, Joy rose up from my mom, allowing her to cover herself in a blanket. He left for the bathroom and before my mother could cover herself, I saw the state of the berth. It was completely soaked with sweat, sperm and saliva all over. Moreover, this entire section of the compartment now smelled of sex. Therefore, after all three of them were sound asleep, I sprayed some room freshner across our section of the compartment to get rid of the strong smell of sex.

The next morning when I woke up, those two guys were gone. They mustve gotten off at one of the intermediary stations. My mom was in the bathroom, probably freshening up after a long night.

If this was the situation in a simple train ride, I wondered what would we see when we finally got to our destination  Siliguri!

#####
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:38 AM