Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
It was 10:15 PM and the train had started! Joy immediately sat down beside my mom and Santu sat down beside me. The three of us then started chatting about engineering stuff and since my mother was not knowledgeable about the topic, she kept reading a Bengali story book and occasionally was looking outside to admire the scenery. Time and again, while chatting, I noticed Joy shifting in his seat and little by little he was trying to shift closer towards my mom. I was a little worried but I was also quite excited at the prospect of these college guys being attracted to my sweet, homely, voluptuous mother.

It was close to 10:30 PM. Both windows were open and as the night progressed, the wind started getting a little chillier. I closed my side of the window and as soon as my mother tried to to close her side, Joy politely refused. Kakima, baire jotoe thanda thakuk na keno, bhetore toh bhaloe gorom. (Aunty, no matter how cold it gets outside, the temperature inside this compartment will always remain hot.), he winked towards his friend as he made that sly comment. Santu just giggled while my mom, who was unable to understand the pun, gave a light smile. Janla ta kholae rekhe din. Apnar jodi osubidhe hoe, apni amar kombol byabohar korte paren. Asole, dujonei ota pore boshe thakte pari. Tahle karo thanda lagbe na. (Let the window remain open. If you dont mind, you can use my blanket. Actually, the blanket is big enough for the both of us. So neither of us will feel cold if we use it.) With that being said, he took out a large blanket from his bag and asked to share it.

My mother, feeling cold with the wind blowing, reluctantly agreed. As Joy attempted to wrap the blanket over both their bodies, his hands lightly brushed against my mother huge tits and she immediately shivered and blushed. Joy just looked at Santu and smiled wryly, without saying a word. Now, in the pretext of sharing a single blanket, Joy had moved so close to my beloved mother that I could make out from the outside of the blanket that their arms were almost touching. Our conversation continued as normal and my mom would now occasionally throw in a statement or two in between.

It was 10:45. As our conversation was going, I suddenly noticed that my mom had grown silent and she was occasionally gulping. I even saw beads of sweat forming on her forehead. I wondered why she was sweating when it was getting progressively colder inside the compartment, with her window open. Then, as I looked down towards their blanket, I noticed that young stud Joys hand lightly moving under the blanket and from the position of his arm and the way it was moving, I could clearly make out that this pervert was actually fondling my mothers luscious breasts from underneath the blanket. He was taking full advantage of the cover as I noticed the outline of his fingers lightly tracing the contours of her huge melons. I saw my mothers face and noticed she was carefully biting her lips to stop herself from moaning.

From her facial expressions, I knew she was feeling uncomfortable. She couldnt moan or stop this guy from molesting her because she was afraid of how I would react. This bastard, however, was taking full advantage of her helplessness as he was trying to feel the hardness of her boobs. I could see him pushing his finger on her massive jugs, rubbing his fingers all over her left tit and pinching her nipple lightly. This continued for sometimes as this pervert pressed and fondled my innocent mothers boobs, feeling the softness of her melons and occasionally pinched her nipples, making them rock hard. I could see that his other hand was on his crotch and he was pressing it to release the pressure from his hard-on.

At around 11:30, we finally decided to go to sleep. Me and my mom wanted to sleep on the lower berth as I mentioned, but Joy was adamant. He said he had to sleep on the lower berth since he sometimes had a tendency of rolling off the bed. After a friendly argument, we decided that I would be sleeping on the middle berth opposite Santu, while Mom and Joy would be sleeping on the lower berth opposite each other. My mom appeared very unhappy with that idea but there was no other option. So we all went to bed that time. My mom didnt bother changing, so she was wearing that same salwar kameez to bed. The lights were mostly turned off and only a dim light was coming from the hall of the compartment.

I woke up around 1:00 PM to the sound of whispers. I was facing the wall while sleeping and when I turned around, I was surprised to see that Santu had disappeared from my opposite middle berth and as I looked down to find the source of the whispers, I was shocked at what I saw!

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:36 AM