Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Next day, my mom and Dad were chatting about our trip to meet my uncle (moms cousin brother) and she seemed highly worried about travelling in a general compartment. I was listening in from the stairway. My Dad was trying to console her as best as he could. Tumi eto chinta korcho keno, darling Bunty o toh jache tomar sathe. Aar ami parle jetam, kintu amar Delhi te onek kaaj pending ache. Ami ek shoptah Siliguri te thakte parbo na. Bojhar chesta koro. (Why are you getting so worried, darling Bunty is going with you. And if I could, I would go as well. But I have too much work pending in Delhi. I cant afford to spend a week in Siliguri. Try and understand.)

I heard my mom sobbing.Acha, Bunty ki korbe bolo toh, jodi keu amar sathe kharap bebohar kore O toh baccha chele! (What will Bunty do if someone misbehaves with me Hes just a kid!)

Bacha chele! Ki bolo tumi! (Kid! What are you saying!), my Dad shouted angrily, Or 22 bochor boyish! Aar tomar sathe kichu hobe na! Aajkal train e security khub bhalo. Kichu hole TT ke deke nebe. Kono bhoy nei. Karo oto sahosh nei orom bhorti train e tomar sathe nongrami korbe. (Hes 22 years old! And nothing will happen to you! Nowadays, security is very tight in trains. If something happens, call the TT. Dont worry. No one will dare touch you in a crowded train.)

Dhyat tumi bujhbe na! Jao nijer kaj koro giye! (Forget it, you will never understand! Go do whatever you want!), she angrily left the conversation mid-way and walked into the kitchen. I guess she was very disappointed and angry with my fathers naivety. He was just too nave to believe that someone was that perverted.

Our train was scheduled to leave at 10:00 PM in the night. It was going to take us 12 hours to get to Siliguri station from Howrah. I was super worried now, especially since this was a night train and all the creepy assholes come out during that time.

My father was supposed to drop us to the station and we were supposed to get ready by 8:00 PM. When I was ready, I went downstairs and sat on the sofa. A few minutes later I saw my mom coming down as well. She was looking 10 years younger with the kind of make-up she had on  light make-up on her face, dark mascara on her eyelids and a very hot red lipstick. Her pouty lips seemed to me like two fresh oranges any horny man would love to suck on. She was wearing a modest yellow-colored salwar that showed no cleavage as the neckline was far above her luscious breasts and below she was wearing loose leggings that did nothing to accentuate her curvy thigs. Although the salwar kameez showed very little skin, it was actually a very tight fit salwar. Her two shapely 36DD coconuts looked amazingly tight and that bra she was wearing underneath must have been made of some very strong elastic material, because her salwar kamiz was almost exploding at her chest. Every thread of the kamiz was streched to their fullest.

I was getting hard just looking at her and I could only imagine what those middle-low class people in the train would feel. By 8:15 we were ready to leave and my Dad dropped us off at the station. Also, at my mothers behest, he helped us find our seats in the general compartment and settle our luggage underneath our seats. We had arrived an hour early (at 9:00 PM) and as a result, the compartment wasnt that crowded. My father gave my mother a slight kiss on the forehead and gave a pat on my back and said, Sabdhane jabi! Mummy er kheyal rakhis. Ok (Have a safe journey! Take care of your mother. Ok) I nooded my head in a yes. Good., my father said, waved us goodbye and left.

Me and my mom had taken the two lower berths. It was 9:30 PM and the compartment was slowly starting to fill up. Most of the crowd comprised of lower-middle class families, a few college kids and a group of smelly bachelors who appeared to be drunk. Thankfully they were at the other end of the compartment. We were sitting near our respective windows, chatting about how odd it is to travel in the night in this general compartment and with these odd characters, since we would normally travel in AC 2-tier that had a more posh crowd. But she was relieved that at least our section did not have anyone but us. Bhaggish, amader ekhane keu nei. Janis Bunty, amar na ei nie khub bhoy lagchilo. (Fortunately, we dont have anyone accompanying us in this section of the compartment. You know, Bunty, I was really scared about someone sharing this section with us.)

The moment she said this, two guys entered our section. My mom immediately glanced at them with a morbid expression. They were both dark-skinned guys and were probably college students, close to my age. One of them was 6 foot tall with a well built toned muscular body, he was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. His T-shirt was skin-tight that accentuated the solid rock-hard muscles on his chest and abs deeply. He was square-jawed, which made him look quite handsome. The other guy was completely opposite, he was thin as a stick and was wearing a loose buttoned-up shirt that almost clung on to his shoulders like a hanger. He was as tall as his friend but his face was covered with pimples and he had a bony jawline. When they entered our section, they were initially shocked to see this fair, busty, mature housewife, sitting at the corner of the lower berth, wearing a skin tight salwar. They kept staring at her with wide hungry eyes that caused my mother to instantly cover up her over-streched melons with her pallu.

The guys became instantly aware of this and immediately turned to face me. The big muscular guy started introducing himself, Hi, amra ei samne Howrah Engineering College (fake-name) theke eschi. (Hi, were coming from Howrah Engineering College.), he stretched out his hand for a handshake and I shook it immediately. He had a tight grip and his hands seemed kind of rough at first. Amar naam Joy aar or naam holo Santu. Amra final year Mechanical engineering students, ebong ekhon ektu departmental kaaje Siliguri jachi. (My name is Joy and he is Santu. Were final year Mechanical Engineering students, and were travelling to Siliguri for some departmental work.) Santu appeared to be a little shy but eventually he shook my hand as well. They both kept on stealing glances at my voluptuous mother, who seemed to be looking out the window without paying any attention to our conversation.

Anyways, I thought it was polite to return the gesture with an introduction of our own. Hi, ami Arijit  dak naam Bunty. (Hi, my name is Arijit  nickname Bunty.”) I pointed to my mother. Uni amar ma. (She is my mother.) The two boys were shocked to hear that. I guess they couldnt believe such a mature woman could actually look so young and hot.

My mom looked at them for a moment and said Hi, with a slight fake smile. Before, she could turn away though, Joy put his hand out for a handshake and my mother was forced to oblige. As soon as my mom grasped the muscular guys hand, he lightly brushed his thumb over her fingers  feeling the smoothness of her fair, taut skin  and gave a wry smile to her. Annoyed by the inappropriate gesture, my mom immediately pulled her hand away and gave him a sour look. But the bastard kept on smiling.

Acha, kichu mone na korle amra ekhane boste pari Onekhon hete eschi, tai pa dhore geche. (Hey, if you dont mind, can we both sit down Its been a long walk and my feet are killing me.), he said it with such a casual smile that neither of us could refuse. Plus he had tickets to this section.

My mom and I reluctantly nodded.

Dhonnyobad! (Thank you!)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:35 AM