Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
banana 

Chapter 35

New Journey - Part 1

After jerking off to that video, a wave of fear suddenly passed through my feeble little mind. For one, I had no idea if my mother was actually pregnant or not. Plus, I was also worried that last night's events may have gone too far and now my mother, who had been transformed into this reluctant horny adulterous housewife in the course of a few weeks, was again going to revert back to her sweet innocent devoted self and I would never again be able to enjoy watching her luscious body in action. As these thoughts filled my mind, I heard my father's voice from downstairs.

They were finally back from their short tour and lunch, and had brought Biriyani for me from there as well. But for some reason, I couldnt eat.

The food wouldn't go down my throat since I was too afraid of what would happen if Dad found out that she is pregnant.

--

During the evening, I heard the phone ringing in my parents bedroom. My Dad was downstairs in the living room, watching TV and drinking his usual brand of whiskey, while my mother was upstairs in that very bedroom. When I heard the phone stop ringing, I picked up the receiver of the telephone in the hall (since it is a parallel connection) and immediately froze when I realized who was on the line.

Ki, Shikha darling Miss korcho tomar ei buro premik ke (What happened, Shikha darling Are you missing your old lover)

Immediately my mom replied in a disgusted and angry voice, Apni ki mone koren nijeke! Ja iccha tai korben naki Apni janen kal amar bor dekhe felle ki hoto Apnar ki kono bhoy-thoy nei naki Eh toh bhaggish o otheni aar bhaggish ami o asar kotha janar por thekei birth-control pills nawa shuru korechi. Noyto shorbonash hoyejeto! (What the hell do you think of yourself! Did you think you could get away with doing anything you want Do you have the slightest idea about what would have happened if my husband woke up during that time Arent you afraid Its a miracle that he didnt wake up and its an even bigger miracle that I started taking birth-control pills since I learned of his coming. Otherwise my life would have been completely ruined!)

Phew! I dont know for sure whether I was happy or disappointed to hear that my sweet homely adulterous mother wasnt pregnant with this old perverts child. But I was definitely relieved. A pregnancy wouldhave been tough to explain to Dad.

Arey chinta korcho keno, shona Ami ager thekei jantam je tomar bor asar age tumi precaution nischoe nebe.Tai jonnei toh tomar gorom, rosalo gud e amar kamlalashr birja dhelechi. (Why are you getting so worried, darling I knew ahead of time that you would take precautions when you heard your husband was coming. Thats why I was tempted to fill your slippery cunt with my warm jizz.), he said with maniacal chuckle.

Isshhh apni ki apnar nongra bebohar ebong nongra bhasha konodino paltaben na (Isshhh will you never change your dirty ways and your dirty language), she asked desperately. Although she sounded desperate, I could sense in her voice a hint of naughtiness when presenting this question to a sick, perverted Uncle Shyam.

Hahahhaha! Na amar sorol-sidhe magi. Tor moton gorom maal jotodin amar jibone thakbe, amar shobhab paltano shombhob hobe na. Kintu tui eto natok korchis keno Tor ki bhalo lageni jokhon amar gorom birjo tor pipashito suronger modhe diye dhire dhire goriye goriye tor gorbhe probesh korchilo Tor o toh oi muhurte kaam-rosh beriye gechiloami khub shohojei anubhob korte perechi! (Hahahaha! No, my sweet innocent slut. As long as a hot momma like you will remain in my life, I cant change. But why are you acting like such a prude Didnt you like it when my warm goo slowly and steadily flowed through the parched walls of your lusty vagina and entered your eager womb I know you cummed really hard when that happenedI could feel it!) There was no verbal answer from my mom but I could hear her breathing heavily on the phone. This bastards words were once again having a tantalizing effect on her and I could sense that she was slowly getting horny again.

Hahahhaha!, Uncle Shyam laughed again at her helplessness, Relax, shona. Acha bolo, abar kobe hoche amader milan (Relax, darling. Now, tell me, when are we meeting again)

E-ekhon na. O (my father) chole gele tarpor dekha jabe. Aar ta chara amar Siliguri theke chiti esche. Amar mamato bhai er sorir ektu kharap ache tai jete hobe kaalker modhe. Ami 1 soptaher jnoo sekhane jachi. Amar bor o porshu kaajer jonno Dehli ferod jabe. Oke bolbo ticket katte aaji! Bunty o jabe amar sathe. (Not now. Well see after my husband leaves. And besides, I just received a mail from Siliguri. My cousin brother is sick and I have to go see him. Im planning to leave tomorrow, for a week. My husband will also be leaving for Delhi, the day after tomorrow. So, Ill ask him to book my tickets today itself. Bunty will also be going with me.)

Ja sala! Ek soptaher jonno! Etodin ami eka ki korbo shona (What the fuck! For a week! What the hell ami I going to do for so long, baby), the old ugly pervert asked in a sad voice.

Ja khushi koro giye! (Do whatever you want!), and she immediately disconnected the phone.

I could sense the anger in her voice. I bet she too was unhappy about leaving her husband (and to some extent, that old pervert Shyam Uncle) and going to take care of her sick brother. But I was happy that I was going with her, just to keep an eye on her.

At night, at the dinner table, my father revealed that he couldnt find any tickets in the AC compartments  where the classy people travel  and so he had no choice but to book two general compartment tickets. My mother was furious to hear that and more than that, she looked a bit scared too. The general compartments in any train are notorious for accomodating the poor and middle-class group of people, and was often frequented by addicts, molesters and downright ugly group of assholes! Even I was scared to travel in the general compartments and now with my buxom mature mother with me, I knew things were going to get bad (or adventuruous).

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:34 AM