Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
My mom looked at him with drowsy eyes, overcome with lust and greed. To my surprise, she nodded her head in approval. She no longer cared that her husband was sleeping beside her, unaware of her cheating. She just wanted a manly cock to fulfill her womanly desires.

As soon as my mother gave him the signal, Uncle Shyam wasted no time. He slowly slided his huge monster of a dick into her awaiting pink portal. I could see my moms face contort as he entered her, the feeling of having such a big piece-of-meat invading her was breathtaking for sure. Plus the fact that all this was happening right beside her sleeping husband was even more erotic. When the old pervert was half-way in, my mom wanted to scream out. But as she opened her mouth, Uncle Shyam immediately leaned forward and planted a long, sloppy french-kiss on her lips. I bet he tasted like my mothers juices since his face was covered with it. But still, she didnt seem to mind. She was enjoying the feel of Uncle Shyams meat-stick inside her mature, aching love-canal.

My own member was almost close to exploding. The scene that I was seeing unfold in fornt of me was that of pure lust. My body was shivering with excitement. But I seriously wanted to hold my sperm until the end of the show.

Inch by inch, he shoved his manhood deeper inside the depths of my moms warm, velvety vagina. After a while, he released the kiss and I could see her face overcome with lust. She was biting her lower-lip constantly to stop herself from moaning in both pain and pleasure. Finally, Uncle Shyam was all the way in! And my moms eyes widened. She was so overcome with passion that she wrapped her legs around the old perverts waist as he continued to pound her pussy slowly and gently. He had found his rhythm and was now sliding in and out of her mound smoothly. My mom was now horny enough and without even asking, she lifted her nightgown up over her head and threw it on the floor. Her huge 36DD boobs were now in full view and were heaving with her every breath, right underneath the old pervert. To my surprise she even smiled like a teenage whore at Uncle Shyam as he invaded her pussy, while staring hungrily at her ridiculous tits.

The old uncle now bent forward again and this time, put his lips on my mothers right nipple and gently started to suck on it. With his other sweaty hand, he started squeezing my mothers other creamy, white milk tank. Ahhhhhhh, my mother was in ecstasy as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to let out a soft moan. Her nipples hardened owing to the attention and she started breathing even faster. Uncle Shyam began his tongue action by circling her right breast with his warm, wet tongue. He then started to alternate sucking between her left and right boobs, driving my mother to edge of excitement as she almost began pulling her hair in a state of arousal. I bet she was having multiple orgasms as I saw tiny streams of liquid ooze out her love-hole as Uncle Shyam continued to fuck her.

After a while, Uncle Shyam said panting, HuhhhShikha, ami maal phelbo! Ahhhhh (HuhhhShikha, Im going to cum! Ahhhh).

My mom kinda came back to her senses a little bit and said, Na na Shyam Babu please! Amar bhetore birjo phelaben na.. (No no please Shyam Babu! Dont cum inside me).

But it was too late!

Uncle Shyam couldnt last any longer. I could see him clutching the sides of the mattress as he felt his balls tingling. His butt-muscles tensed up and I noticed the streams of hot, white cum flowing out of my moms pussy. Jet after jet of sperm filled her up, I thought it would never stop. Uncle Shyam kept on thrusting as my moms closed her mouth with her palm. Her eyes filled with tears.

Moreover, the sight of him cumming inside my moms vagina was enough for me to burst out and I too cummed all over my pants.

Cum leaked around his cock and down the crack of her ass. Eventually, he slowed down and as soon as he pulled out his deflated member from my moms snatch, he collapsed on the side of the bed. Some of the cum oozed out of my moms pussy and landed on the bed sheets. I could see that both of them were exhausted. I was exhausted! And now all three of them were on the queen-sized bed and to my surprise, my father was still snoring totally unaware that her sweet, homely wife had just been by the neighborhood pervert!

After about 5 minutes, Uncle Shyam moved out of the bed and hastily ran towards the bathroom. My mother was still in tears as to what happened and moreover, reality had just hit me! Uncle Shyam just cummed inside my mom! That means she could get pregnant!

After a while, my mom too climbed out of bed and ran out the room. I checked the time stamp. It was 1:30 AM. Right about the time I had heard the footsteps! So, I knew there was nothing more interesting to watch.

I closed the video, but I was still worried about what would happen if my mom actually got pregnant with Uncle Shyam's child!

But anyways, what an adventurous night they had!

#####
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:29 AM