Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Kichu hobena sona. (Nothing will happen, babe.), he said nonchalantly and bent downwards to give my mom a sloppy kiss on her cheeks. Ebar tomar turn. Khule felo nighty ta. (Now its your turn. Take off your nighty.)

My mom nodded her head in disapproval. Eto noksha korish na rendi! Toke toh ami ageo langto obosthae dekhechi. Bhule geli Eto lojja pachis keno tahle Khule fel nighty ta taratari! (Dont do such drama, you slut! Ive seen you naked before, remember So why are you acting so shy Take off your nightdress quickly!)

My mother turned around for a second to check whether Dad was still asleep, as if his snoring wasnt proof enough. Once she was satisfied, she slowly lifted her nighty to her waist, exposing her smooth shapely thighs and her inviting pussy. Uncle Shyams eyes got wide as he stared into her mature love-canal, beneath a small triangular patch of tiny dark pubic hair.

The sight of her pussy even made me super horny. A small love-hole with brown juicy clit and a pink interior. I know what Uncle Shyam mustve been feeling. He wanted to slide his strong, manly joystick deep inside this mature pink slit and lose himself in the pleasure of its tightened dampness.

My mom blushed at his facial expressions and meekly said, Please amake ovabe dekhben na. Ami lojjay, anonde, uttejona te, bhoy e unmad hye jachi, hariye jachi! (Please dont look at me like that. Im losing myself in this feeling of embarrassment, happiness, excitement, fear and arousal!) My cock twitched hearing her words.

Uncle Shyam again licked his lips in awe of the sight in front of him. Etai toh chai re ami, rendi! Aaj toke jannat er shukh debo! (This is what I want, slut! Tonight I will give you the pleasures of the universe!) After staring in wonder for the longest time, the old pervert finally moved in for a closer look.

My mom bit her lower-lip in anticipation as Uncle Shyams face got nearer to her snatch and he inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet musky aroma of her wet clit. Finally, he stuck his bearded prikly face in her pussy and she fierecely bit her lower-lip, Mmmmmm.nghhhhh, even that couldnt stop her soft moans from escaping through them. This was probably too much for Uncle Shyam to take. He had to taste this mature womans pussy.

Uncle Shyam climbed on to the bed and sat softly between my moms shapely legs. He then brought his mouth again closer to my moms love-box and ran his tongue up along the length of her twat. My mother went mad with lust with the feel of his warm wet tongue poking against the thick folds of her juicy cunt and she began tussling on the bed in sexual excitement. Uncle Shyam looked at my Dad from the corner of his eye to ensure he was still asleep and then to stop my moms struggling, he grabbed her fleshy thighs tightly with both hands and pinned her to the mattress, while continuing to furiously lick her wet cooch.

Unghhhhh.please thamo! Please! (Unghhhplease stop it! Please!), she groaned softly, trying hard not to disclose her full pleasure. Uncle Shyam further probed his tongue inside her juicy pink lips. My mom instinctively opened her legs wider and as I envisioned it, the muscles of her cunt grabbed his tongue and kind of milked it.

I believe Uncle Shyam then found her clitoris/clit and his tongue began a fencing match. He licked up, around and sucked on it. Soon, my mom closed her eyes and opened her mouth to moan softly, Ahhhhhh, and immediately her pussy juices began squirting all over Uncle Shyams face like a fountain. His whole face was wet with my moms love-juices and even parts of her nighty and her legs were wet because of the amount that had trickled. The old pervert was not going to let it go to waste as he lapped up her pussy-juices from her thighs and cunt.

Ahhhhh beshha saali! Tui toh besh uttejito hoegechis. Aaj toke na chudlei noe! (Ahhh you fucking whore! Youve become so excited. Today I will fuck you dry!), he said.

My mom was too tired to respond. She was panting heavily owing to the huge orgasm that she had just had. I felt pain. I was hurting. My cock was ready to burst looking at this old pervert taking advantage of my mom right beside my sleeping Dad. Oh what a scene it was!

Uncle Shyam then positioned himself between my mothers beautiful creamy legs. My mom was too far gone now to protest. Her eyes were closed and she was subtly responding to his sexual advances. His cock looked like a snake pulsing and jerking around. Uncle Shyam held his dick and carefully positioned it along her wet pussy lips. Kire Shikha darling, dhokabo naki amar chara-basher moton lomba barata tor bheja gud e (So Shikha darling, should I shove my massive rod inside your wet, slippery cunt), he whispered.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:20 AM