Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Meanwhile, I heard the bathroom door open. I immediately switched screens to see that it was Shyam Uncle who had entered the bathroom. This part I remembered, so again I switched screens onto the kitchen because it was obviously more exciting to see my mother in that state trying to clean up her mess.

Two minutes later, I could hear the bathroom door shut. Over the audio, I could overhear the loud sounds of me and my Dad chatting with each other about my studies, in the living room. Suddenly, my eyes got fixated on the camera as I saw Uncle Shyam slowly and silently creeping up behind my mother like a lion stalking his prey. She was completely unaware of this because she was facing the basin (sink) and was busy cleaning up the mess on her nightgown.

Almost immediately he pounced on her from behind, grasping her mouth with one hand to stop her from screaming and with the other hand he grabbed the chubby circumference of her waist. My mom was initially startled by the sudden assault, but Uncle Shyam whispered something in her ear (which I couldnt hear) and she slowly started to calm down.

As soon as she became completely stable, Uncle Shyam slowly removed his hand from her mouth and brought it slowly down to her luscious right breast. Although my mom had become completely calm, I could clearly see the fear on her face. K-ki korchen, Shyam Babu Please amae chere din. Amar shwami aar chele pasher ghorei ache. Please ekhon chere din amae. (What are you doing, Shyam Babu Please let me go. My husband and my son are just in the next room. Please let me go for now.), she whispered and pleaded.

Dhuss ora dujon toh golpe mogno! Aar tor shwami nijei amae ghore deke ene mod khawache! Abar chaap kiser (Dhussthose two are busy chatting! And your husband himself invited me for a drink! So whats the issue), he said and cupped her right breast gently. My mother tried to release Uncle Shyams grip, but he was too strong. My cock became rock hard watching her struggle like that.

Na na please Shyam Babu. Oder moddhe ekjon o jodi bhul koreo ekhane dhuke ashe tahle ami jibon shesh hoejabe! (No no, please Shyam Babu. If either of them come up here then my life will be ruined!), she pleaded as Uncle Shyams grip on her right mammary became tighter and his left palm started roaming across her belly area, trying to trace my moms deep, juicy navel over her nightdress.

Chup kor, rendi! Ekei toh etodin pore ei doodhgulo haathe esche (Shut up, you slut! As it is Im holding your lovely tits after a long time), he commented while fondling my moms right breast, tar upor tui noksha korchis Ekebarei na! Aar ami toke bolechi na rendi, ami ashle khola mela poshak pore thakte! (and now youre playing hard to get No way! And didnt I tell you slut, to always wear revealing clothes when I come over!), he gently squeezed her right nipple to remind her.

My mom immediately bit her lip to stop herself from moaning at the pleasure and pain. The scene was so erotic that I couldnt help but stroke my hard prick over my pants. Ahhhhhh, I moaned in place of my mom just out of sheer pleasure that I was getting while watching this sexy video.

Uncle Shyam finally found her navel and expertly began rolling his fingers over my mothers overtly sensitive belly-button, causing her to shudder and shake in excitement. Please thamo! Amar kerom ekta lagche. Ami sorry bolchi. Ami jantam na tumi asbe! Please amae chere dao ekhonkar jonno. Ora keu dhuke asbe kitchen e. (Please stop! I feel strange. Im telling you Im sorry. I didnt know you were coming tonight. Please let me go for now. Someone might come in the kitchen.), she pleaded again.

But Uncle Shyam was too excited to let go so easily. He turned her around suddenly, giving her no time to react. Then staring into her frightened eyes with his own lusty look, he leaned closer as my mom leaned backwards and finally his lips met hers. Then an all-out frenzy broke out as Uncle Shyam hugged her roughly and pulled her close, while continuing to smooch her. My mom tried to resist but since she couldnt make a sound , lest we hear her. After a few seconds, she reluctantly started responding to his kiss. The old pervert then stuck out his tongue in the middle of the kiss and began poking between her juicy lips, trying to pry them open. My mother again tried to resist, but ultimately gave up and opened her wet lips, allowing his tongue to invade and disappear inside the warmth of her mouth. I watched in awe as Uncle Shyam and my mom kissed passionately, their tongues wrestling back and forth. My hard dick was now almost close to spewing its load, but I somehow managed to control myself.

They broke the kiss after nearly 3 minutes, after which Uncle Shyams huge hands again went back to her large mammaries. He squeezed them roughly as my mom closed my eyes and almost started sobbing. After a while Shyam Uncle stopped and his eyes were fixed on her heavy jugs. I noticed what exactly he was staring at. Owing to the constant pressing and squeezing, my moms nipples had become hard and were jutting out from the fabric of the nightgown. Uncle Shyams eyes grew bigger and like a curious little boy who just received a new toy, he began circling and poking her nipples with both fingers. No sooner he opened his mouth and began sucking them hard, over the dress.

My mom clutched the edges of the kitchen sink in sexual excitement and again bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning. Her whole body was shivering as the old pervert continued to suckle her nipples with increasing passion. He kept on alternating between the right nipple and the left. He was going crazy and his eyes looked like that of a hungry lion devouring his prey!

He then grabbed my mothers left hand and shoved it inside his trousers. My mom was too excited to protest and I could make out from the movement of her hands inside his trousers, that she was stroking him vigorously.

I too clutched my cock with both hands, trying to prevent myself from exploding inside my own boxers. After a while, Uncle Shyam stopped. His eyes were still red with lust as he looked at my mom and said, Ishhhhhkhanki, nehat tor bor ache bole ekhon charte korche! Kintu aaj raate je bhabe hok toke kheyei charbo! (Ishhhhwhore, its only that youre husband is here that Im leaving you now! But tonight, Im gonna eat you out!).

Saying that, he left the kitchen. My mom was still panting. She mustve orgasmed because all the tit-sucking. She turned around and started straightening herself. After a few seconds, I walked in and I knew what happened after, so I stopped the video.

But it was one hell of a rush! Even though I had stopped myself from cumming, that scene gave me a raging hard-on. I also realized why the area around her nipples had a wet patch on her nighty, when I entered the kitchen last night. I felt so erotic thinking about what had happened and I felt even more excited thinking what more had happened last night. Thinking about that, I inserted the memory card of the camera that was inside my parents bedroom.

I skipped to the part where my mom and Dad had entered the room, after my Dad was heavily drunk. My mom laid him on the queen-sized bed and he was immediately asleep. As a matter of fact, my Dad even started snoring. What a waste of a good hot woman, I thought when I saw him laid out like that while my mom remained unsatisfied. The time stamp read 11:00 PM.

Nothing happened for the next one-hour so I started fast forwarding the video. Right at midnight, I stopped the fast-forward as I was shocked at what I saw. Although the bedroom was quite dark, I noticed someone very quietly open the door and silently creep inside the room. From the physical frame and the minimalistic light coming from outside, I understood that the guy was indeed Shyam Uncle!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:10 AM